剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
我们还指望他干活呢
We got a barracuda to fry.
我知道
Yeah.
你猜罗克斯伯里
You want to take a guess
今年有多少凶杀案
how many murders there were in Roxbury this year?
有多少枪杀案
Gun murders?
不知道
Not a clue.
死的都不算人 是吧
No humans involved, right?
这话也太狠了吧
That's low, even for me.
我那天
You know, I, uh--
抓了那个煤气工之后去查了查
I looked up the facts after we arrested the gasman.
平均每年有45位受害者
Forty-five dead on the year.
大部分是黑人青年
Most young, male, black.
我忍♥不住思考
All I could think was,
这45个人里会不会有我
any of those 45 dead black kids could have been me.
我也可能被统计到这个数据中
I'd just be another statistic.
该死 我本来就是个数据
Shit, I am a statistic.
我是萨福克检察院地检办公室
I'm the one lone black male prosecutor
唯一一名黑人男性检察官
in a Suffolk County DA's office.
却坐在这里日以继夜的
And I'm sitting here working triple overtime
查找杀害三名白人警卫的凶手
to find the killers of three white guards.
我之前读过一本关于林肯的书
You know, I was reading this thing about Lincoln.
人们都以为他是个理想主义的神
You know, everybody thinks of him like as this idealistic god.
但其实他只是个老练的政♥治♥家
but the truth is that Abe was a master politician,
他就是穷♥人♥版的罗斯福
He was like Roosevelt, but without the money.
他有政♥治♥手腕
He knew how to work the levers,
奉行顺我者昌
how to reward those that did what he wanted,
逆我者亡
and punish those that didn't.
其他的
The rest of it,
都只是我们对他的美化而已
it's just a story we tell ourselves.
是吗
Yeah?
昨天我跟茜雯也说了这番话
You know, last night I said the same thing to Siobhan.
每个人都有坏的一面
No one's wholly innocent.
也有好的一面
Or wholly guilty.
希望如此吧
At least I hope not.
否则我就不会被世人铭记了
Otherwise, I won't be well remembered.
你一定要把林肯扯进来嘛
You had to mention Lincoln, though?
我真的是刚读完
Literally I just read that.
我们要冒险一下
This is going to be an adventure.
准备好了吗
You ready?
-爸 -怎么了
-Dad! -Yeah?
水还是冰的
The water's still cold.
你连冷水都受不了吗
Oh, yeah? You can't handle the cold?
你进来试试
You sit in the tub.
我像你这么大的时候就试过了
I did when I was your age.
我和你叔叔最大的梦想
Your uncle and I wanted to be frogmen
就是变成蛙人
more than anything else in the entire world.
我们比谁在冷水里待得久
We'd take cold baths and see who could stay in there the longest.
我也能当蛙人
I could be a frogman.
你当然可以
Yeah. Absolutely, you could.
我们不会一直这样的
It's not going to be like this forever.
还记得我上次在罗克斯伯里吗
You know last time I was in Roxbury?
我病了 别跟我说话
Not now. I'm sick.
那些混♥蛋♥不管你了
What, these other shitbags don't take care of you?
人性的尊严哪去了
There's no honor anymore.
我他妈要休克了
I'm going to go into fucking shock.
我猜这个应该会治好你
I figured this might be the case.
莱纳德·詹森
Leonard Jensen.
他把枪放在哪
Where does he store the guns?
杰克 我真的要死了
No, Jackie, seriously, I'm going to die.
那就让我帮帮你
Then, please, let me help you.
枪的事我都跟你说完了
I tell you about the guns, I'm-- I'm done. I'm no good to you.
我不管
I. Don't. Care.
这就完了
W-Well, that-- that's it?
我的忠诚就换来你这么一句
That's-- that's all my loyalty gets me?
好吧
Okay.
你先帮了我
After.
我们再谈
Help me and I'll talk,
之后我们一刀两断
and after I'll-- I'll-- I'll be done.
给你吧
For your troubles.
我上次在罗克斯伯里是几年前的事了
Actually, last time I was in Roxbury was a couple of years ago.
带我女儿去动物园
I took my daughter to the zoo.
一个黑人混♥蛋♥跑过来
Yeah, and this black bastard comes up to me,
拿着一把枪顶在我腰上
sticks a zip gun right in my side,
要我的鞋
asks for my shoes.
一双全新的古驰乐福鞋
Gucci loafers. Brand-new.
我不想让我女儿看到这一幕
And my daughter, I don't want her to see this.
她正在那专心看猴子呢
She's over there watching the monkeys, right?
所以我把鞋脱下来给了他
So I take off the shoes and I give them to the guy.
过了一会她发现了 问我
Later, she notices and she says to me,
爸 你的鞋子哪去了
"Dad, what happened to your shoes?"
我说被猴子拿走了
I told her the monkeys took 'em.
她乐了一天
Made her day.
所以詹森把枪放在哪
So where does Jensen store the guns?
杰克
Know what, Jack?
滚蛋吧你
Fuck you.
你以为我傻吗
Do you think I'm fucking stupid?
你给了我什么
Oh! What was that?
反正你死不了
Nothing that'll kill you.
只是比你需要的劲小
Just weaker than you need.
我不会再问你了 混♥蛋♥
I won't ask you again, you fuck.
杰克 这些...
Jackie, these--
这帮黑鬼不可是一枪崩了我那么简单
These niggers won't just blow my brains out.
你想逃走 我给你机会
So you want a chance to run? I'm offering you one.
但你要是耍花样 我就不管你了
But you play games, and I'm going to leave you here.
如果你活得过今晚
And if you survive the night,
我就把你扔到沃波尔去
I'm gonna throw your ass in Walpole.
你觉得你在那边没问题吧
You think you'll do okay in there? Huh?
全靠自己
All on your own?
一切结束之后 你就放过我
So af-af-after everything, you cut me loose?
你当我们是朋友还互相联♥系♥吗
What are we, friends?
4号♥楼317室
Apar-- apartment 317, Building 4.
好
Okay.
这些不够
I need more.
我也不够
So do I.
接着说
Keep talking.
我辩论了杰瑞的税法
I debate Jerry's tax,
因为我同意《纽约日报》新闻专栏的观点
because I agree with the New York Daily News columnist
这是美国政♥治♥史上
who said it was the biggest rip-off of working people
对劳动人♥民♥最严重的剥削
in the history of American politics.
这是个糟糕的想法 但是我
It was a terrible idea, but...but I
你支持杰瑞·布朗吗 迪库西
Oh, are you a Jerry Brown man, Decourcy?
他是唯一一个要调节过高收入的人
The only one talking about taking money from the rich,
所以 支持
so, yeah.
不是因为他想让杰西·杰克逊主教参选吗
Not because he wants to put reverend Jesse Jackson on the ticket?
我现在不是很喜欢那些主教们
I'm not the biggest fan of reverends at the moment.
为什么
And why is that?
他是针对菲尔德
He means Fields.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
发生什么了
What happened?
有女性指控他
Women are accusing him.
你相信她们
And you believe them?
是的 妈 我相信 他找过我
Yeah, Mom, I do. He came onto me.
等等 发生了什么
Wait, what happened?
我应对得很好
I handled him fine.
不 茜雯 他做什么了
No. Siobhan, what did he do?
我所经历的跟其它女性没法比
What I went through is nothing compared to the other women.
这个指控伤害了我们所有人
Well, this accusation hurts all of us.
你觉得他不应该为自己的所作所为负责人吗
You don't think he should take responsibility for what he's done?
有些事情 事出有因不得已而为之
There are things you have to do sometimes for the cause.
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表