剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
What are you going to tell her?
说你把钱弄丢了
That you lost the money?
反正凯茜肯定会怪你
Cathy's going to blame you anyways.
你看自己看够了吗 迪库西
Are you done staring at yourself, Decourcy?
你现在能不能看看里面那张床
Now, would you look at that bed in there?
我猜那床还是温的
I bet that bed is still warm.
但我还很冷很冷
And I'm still so, so cold.
你的身体就在那
And then there's that body.
能帮我取暖的身体
All that body that could keep me warm.
当主教让你发言时
When the reverend asks for testimony,
你可以说上帝给了你什么力量抵♥制♥诱惑
you can say what strength God gave you to resist temptation.
我猜那样我也就省得苦苦恳求了
Guess that'll save me from begging.
你昨晚太累了
You were too tired last night.
所以我才要上♥床♥
Well, that's why I need to be in the bed.
去教堂大概要待一个小时
Church will take an hour.
追悼那毒贩吗
To mourn a drug dealer?
我们努力要在
We're trying to build
这片社区搭建一个政♥治♥平台
a political platform in this community,
我们需要那主教
and we need the reverend.
看看你♥爸♥在布鲁克林的投入
Look at the weight your daddy threw in Brooklyn.
我已经听他废话听了十♥八♥年♥了
I've spent 18 years listening to his bullshit.
我确定我可以少去一个周天早晨
Pretty sure I earned the right to skip one Sunday morning.
废话
Bullshit?
比如说"我爸认识金"
Like, "My daddy knew King."
"我爸那时在孟菲斯"
"My daddy was in Memphis."
我爸以前在
My daddy was in... ?
那是我跟同事说的故事
You know, that's just something I tell the work folks.
你一说到马丁·路德·金
Anytime you mention Martin Luther King
或者骂人的父母
or an abusive parent,
他们就舒服了
they get comfortable.
我只是在扮演他们认识的一个角色
I'm just playing a role they know.
那就别跟我摆正义
Then don't act righteous with me.
好吧
All right.
菲尔德主教是我的客户
Reverend Field is my client,
我跟他保证你会去的
and I promised him you'd be there.
那我就是在帮你了
So I'm really doing you a favor then.
是 我会回报你的
Mm-hmm, one that I'll pay back.
你要回报我
Oh, you going to pay it back?
你要回报我
You going to pay it back?
我们的话语很重要
Our words matter.
是
Yes.
我们的行动很重要
Our actions matter.
没错
That's right.
我们的文化也很重要
Our culture matters.
不仅是对我们自己和我们自身认同感很重要
Not just to ourselves and our sense of identity,
对别人看待我们的方式也很重要
but to the way in which we are perceived.
我们时刻被人关注
We are being watched.
从不间断
Constantly.
我们犯过的错会被审查
Our errors are scrutinized.
我们的缺点被放大
Our flaws, magnified.
虽然眼前的这个年轻人的故事是个悲剧
And though the story of this young man before us is tragic,
他的死却是个警告
his death is a warning.
不是警♥察♥干的
No policeman did this.
不是白人干的
No white man did.
是我们自己人
One of our own.
我们在这些街道上互相残杀
We are killing each other on these streets,
这种杀戮必须停止
and the killing must end.
是的
Yes.
上帝的正义不可违背
Now, the Lord's justice is sure.
虽然这个世界可能会屈服于正义
And though the universe may bend towards that justice...
那是谁
Who the hell is that?
-我们现在在教堂 -我不管
- We're in church. - I don't care.
工作上认识的
I know him from work.
如果我们希望得到正义
...if we want justice.
我们必须互相照看对方
And we must look to one another.
你们都交税
You all pay taxes.
把孩子们送去这些学校
You all send your babies to these schools.
这里是我们的社区
This is our community.
齐心协力 我们必将把戒律带回家
And together, we must all bring the law home.
救命 救命
Help me! Help me!
救命 他们会杀了我的 不要
Help me! Help me! They'll kill me! Oh, please, no!
他们会杀了我
They'll kill me!
救命 救命
Help me! Help me!
快去 把她带出去
Go, go. Take her outside.
你为什么要举手
Hey, why do you got your hands up?
为了不引起误会
So there's no mistakes.
你看他眼熟吗
Was he familiar to you?
-你这是什么意思 -我不是
- What the hell you mean by that? - I didn't mean--
你想让我说什么
What you want me to say?
凯拉 他要问
Kayla, he's about to ask--
我已经说过了 他不相信我
And I told him already. He don't believe me.
他觉得我在说谎
He thinks I'm lying.
怀利小姐
Miss Wiley,
我在地区检察官办公室工作
I work for the district attorney's office.
我知道这很艰难
I know it's hard.
回想是很艰难的
It's a hard thing to think about.
但希伯恩要回答相同的问题
But Siobhan had to answer the same questions.
我也一样
So did I.
牧师说了
And the reverend said,
"互相照看对方"
"Look to each other."
我没看见他们的脸
I couldn't see their faces.
你认识死者吗
Did you know the deceased?
我以前好像见过他
I think I've seen him before.
好的
Okay.
我们就从这入手
Let's start there.
你母亲
That's your mom?
我想都没想过
I didn't even think of that.
你在和谁打电♥话♥
Then who are you talking to?
等着和我们的国会议员通话
Waiting to speak to our congressman.
-希伯恩 -他得知晓我们的情况
- Siobhan. - He has to hear us now.
-他得做些什么 -听我说 希伯恩
- He has to do something. - Siobhan, listen to me.
-听我说 -干什么 你想让我怎么样
- Listen to me. - What? What do you want from me?
只要你
Just... just...
-放下吧 -我必须这么做
- Hey, just give it-- - I have to do--
就一分钟
A minute.
我得做点什么
I have to do something.
你应该相信我
You should trust me.
呼吸 亲爱的
Just breathe, baby.
呼吸
Just breathe.
为什么这一切对你来说如此轻松
How is it so easy for you?
我不是第一次遇见这种事了
It's not my first time.
天啊 但是
Oh, man, but...
像这样的事
like that?
你知道我是在哪长大的
You know where I grew up.
没关系的
It's okay.
没关系的
It's okay.
好吗
All right?
律师 你没事吧
Counsel, are you all right?
你从哪过来的
Where the hell did you come from?
你妻子还好吗
How's your wife?
她妈来接她了
Her mom came and got her.
好的 那我能请你喝一杯了
Good, then I can buy you a drink.
算了 我得回去了
Nah, I got to get back inside.
里面有人能和你聊聊吗
Anyone in there you could talk to?
我
I...
我举起了手
I-I had my arms up.
警♥察♥来了 我在自己的教堂里
Police came, and... I'm in my own church.
我下意识地举起了手
And I put my arms up instinctively.
你这么做还挺聪明的
Well, yeah, that was a smart thing to do.
换做是我也会这么做
I'd have done the same thing, circumstances were the same.
然后 我看上去就像真的有罪一样
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表