剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
What? You never went through that?
当然
Sure.
但总是有理由的
But there was always a reason.
那我怎么办 控制她的梦吗
What am I supposed to do? Control her dreams?
我的意思是
I mean...
家里是不是出什么事了
Is there something wrong at home?
我明白了
I get it.
这是我的错 对吗
This is my fault, right?
不不不 这是我的错
No, no, no. This is my fault.
当这种情况发生的时候
You people are so quick to blame the parents, right,
你们怪起家长来快得很 对吗
when something like this happens.
然而 一个男孩用曲棍打了她的脸
Yet a boy hits her in the face with a hockey stick,
学校压根就没通知我
school doesn't call me about a damn thing.
我知道那是处理不当 之后他受到了严厉批评
I know, that was mishandled. He's since been reprimanded.
但他不是直接走上前去打她的
But he didn't just walk up and strike her.
她激怒了他
She agitated him.
所以她应该去和学校辅♥导♥员谈谈
Which is why she should go and talk to our school counselor.
听着 索思沃思老师
Listen, Miss Southworth.
我的孩子不会去和心理医生谈话的
My kid is not gonna talk to some shrink.
你明白吗 再补充一句
You understand? And not for nothing,
或许你该去生个你自己的孩子
but maybe you should go have some kids of your own,
我的孩子我自己管
and let me raise mine.
再见
Bye!
伊迪拉 有什么事吗
Hey, Indira, what's the story?
你的人都去哪了
Where are you guys at?
调查过弹片的来源了吗
You trace that bullet fragment yet?
"伊迪拉"
"Indira"?
"你的人"
"You guys"?
少来
Oh, don't start.
你怎么一个人在这干活
Why are you here doing single duty, huh?
你的意思是 沃伦去哪了
Oh, you mean, where's Warren?
他是喜欢抢风头
he likes to play the hero,
但是 他也得回家
but, uh...he gets to go home.
所以你没地方可去了 对吧
So you got no place to go, huh?
你又来这套
And here you are.
也许我能理解你
Maybe I understand.
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
我就是长得这么丑
Ah, I'm just ugly.
劫持汽车
Carjacking.
-什么 你吗 -是啊 我被抢了
- What, you? - Yeah. Me.
-你还好吗 -很好很好
- Are you all right? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
不 我只是...
No, I just...
我也不知道
I don't know.
我没想到会被抢 仅此而已
I didn't see it coming, that's all, you know?
好吧 不过
Yeah, well,
人生就是这样
you know, that's how life gets you.
在某件事发生之前
You tend to think that you're the hero
你总以为自己是你狗屁人生的主角
of your own fucking story until that thing happens,
然后你才发现...
let's you know that...
其实存在着...
there's a whole...
另一个你完全想象不到的人生轨迹
other story going on that you never even imagined.
生活总能找到某种方法来嘲笑
Life will constantly find a way to mock us
想象力匮乏的我们
for our lack of imagination.
林肯·斯蒂芬斯
Lincoln Steffens.
应该是
I think so.
也可能是史蒂芬·金
It might be Stephen King.
那你是打算...
So, what, do you gotta...
在这干完活还是另有打算
finish up here, or what?
怎么了
Why?
我们可以出去逛逛
Places we could go.
你以为这招对我有用吗
You think that's going to work on me?
我才不会因为你感觉很脆弱
I'm not going to be your minor conquest
而成为你的爱情小俘虏
because you're feeling vulnerable.
所以这盘录像带能够表明
So all that this videotape shows
罗德尼·金为这起案件的发生
is that Rodney King set the tone
奠定了基调
for what happened out there.
-次次如此 -你感到意外吗
- Every time. - Are you surprised?
你共事的那群人跟他们没有区别
The people you work with are no different.
...金先生的怪异行为
...Mr. King's bizarre behavior.
波士顿警局想陷害菲尔德
The BPD is setting Fields up.
今天一个女人来找我 编造了一些指控
A woman came to see me today, and made some allegations,
她声称四年前
claims that four years ago,
菲尔德向她索要性感照片
Fields asked her for sexy pictures.
你没 你没开玩笑吗
Are you s- Are you seriou--?
堂堂正正的老菲尔德主教
Old righteous Reverend Fields
在外面居然偷偷索要女人裸照
out there scheming for the booty pics?
这可不好笑 迪库西
This isn't funny, Decourcy.
他们这是在暗中诋毁他的声誉
They're assassinating his character.
我先问你一个问题
Let me ask you something.
为什么你觉得这个人不可能做错事呢
Why do you think that the man can do no wrong?
为什么
Why?
一个黑人刚刚出言讥讽一个警♥察♥
A black man calls out the police on their bullshit,
然后突然之间就出现了一个性骚扰的故事
then all of a sudden tales of sexual misconduct surface?
-听着听着 -这就是政♥治♥阴谋
- Look, look. - This is political.
茜雯 我告诉过你要谨慎
Siobhan, I told you to be careful.
我告诉过你
I told you.
警♥察♥没有可以安在他身上的罪名
The cops have nothing criminal on him.
如果他们可以的话 他们早就送他入土了
If they did, they'd have buried him a long time ago,
你很清楚这一点
and you know that.
...然而等着迎接他们的却是这场噩梦
...What greeted them, however, was this nightmare,
家庭录像上记录了事情的经过
recorded on home videotape,
这起案子折磨了整个洛杉矶和这些警员们
that has haunted Los Angeles and these officers
一年多的时间
for over a year.
很难去...
Difficult to--
你能和你的熟人聊聊吗
Can you talk to your contacts
看看这次对主教的攻击是谁指使的
and see where this attack on the reverend is coming from?
你是...慢着
Are you-- Hold up.
所以我突然间变成了有求必应先生了吗
So I'm Mr. Step and Fetch It all of a sudden?
我要出去按照菲尔德的吩咐办事
I'm out here doing Fields' bidding?
这与他无关 是我想查 我想...
This is not about him. This is about me. I'm trying--
亲爱的 我知道你是为了工作
Babe, I know you got a job to do,
这也是那天我离开了教堂一句话也没说的原因
which is why I left the church without saying a word that day.
但即使我能理解 宝贝
But understand this, baby.
我也不会为那个狗♥娘♥养♥的做任何事
I ain't doing shit for that motherfucker.
我们心中怀着
With eternal gratitude
永恒的感恩与爱
and love in our hearts,
我们给他取名为格列佛
we christen thee Gulliver.
我正在看呢
Hey, I was watching that.
我今天去见你的老师了
I saw your teacher today.
她说你告诉她自己做噩梦了
She said you told her about the nightmares.
她问我为什么在课上睡觉
She asked me why I was falling asleep in class.
你想要我怎么回答
What did you want me to say?
注意你的语气
Check your tone.
现在索思沃思老师想要你去
Now Miss Southworth wants you to go and talk
跟你学校的什么心理医生聊一聊
to some headshrinker at your school.
所以呢
So?
所以你不想去跟什么陌生人说这事 对吗
So you don't want to go and talk to some stranger, right?
我不知道
I don't know.
宝贝...
Hon...
你应该知道你有可以谈论这件事的人
you know you got somebody to talk to.
我
Me.
-你知道你永远... -永远可以跟我说
- You know you can always... - "Always talk to me."
听着 基克
Look, Kick,
我知道这些噩梦把你吓坏了
I know these dreams are scarin' ya.
但你必须开口跟我交流
But you need to talk to me.
家人最重要 而我是你妈
This family comes first. I'm your mother.
你必须跟我谈谈 你必须打开心扉让我
You got to talk to me. You gotta open up and let me--
闭嘴
Shut up!
-基克 对不起 -不必
- Kick, I'm sorry. - Don't.
-不 过来 对不起 -别碰我
- No, come here. I'm sorry. - Don't. Don't.
基克 对不起 我不是故意的...
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表