剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
You're a fucking pig.
而你是不称职的传话员
And you're a lousy message-taker.
那现在要怎么样
So, what now?
没什么
Nothing.
你摆了我一道
You got me.
我很佩服
I'm impressed.
我这后半辈子都要
I'm going to have to worry about this
提心吊胆了 是不是
the rest of my life, aren't I?
路易斯警监
Captain Lewis.
我想要和你谈谈教堂枪击案的事
I'd like to talk to you about the shooting at the church.
那案子不归我负责
I'm not working that case.
我听说你在场
I heard you were present.
我也给警♥察♥做过笔录了
And I gave a statement to the police.
但你看过这玩意了吗
But did you see this shit?
这玩意吗
Oh, this shit?
这玩意我看过了
I saw this shit.
这个神职混♥蛋♥把世界上所有的罪恶都
This holy asshole is blaming the cops and prosecutors
归罪于警♥察♥和检察官
for the world's every fucking sin.
连他妈的人性都怪到我们头上
For human goddamn nature.
兄弟 兄弟 他还会把拳王泰森
Brother, brother, he may as well blame us
那点破事也怪到我们身上去
for all the shit that happened with Tyson.
菲尔德主教总是和我们唱反调
Fields keeps standing up acting the same, preaching against us.
人们要开始信他说的话了
People are gonna start to believe him.
他是个伶牙俐齿的混♥蛋♥
Articulate fucker that he is.
想要当杰西·杰克逊的混♥蛋♥
Fucking Jesse Jackson wannabe.
杰西·杰克逊可不在波士顿活动
Jesse Jackson doesn't play in Boston.
听好我说 沃德
Understand me, Ward.
菲尔德主教不能成为我们社区的门面
Fields cannot be the face of our community.
他不会的
Will not.
所以说 我们要怎么做
So, what do we do?
我泰塔会去跟他谈的
My wife is gonna talk to him.
去谈谈
Yeah. Talk.
那是基♥督♥教♥徒♥的法子
That's the Christian way.
但当这个法子行不通的时候
But when that fails,
就得让那个混♥蛋♥如坐针毡
we're going to barbecue the motherfucker's balls.
本德尔神父听起来像个十足的混♥蛋♥
This Father Bender sounds like a royal twat.
你为什么要去找牧师寻求建议呢
Why are you going to a priest for advice anyway?
我不知道
I don't know.
牧师应该都是 乐于助人的
Aren't priests supposed to be, you know, helpful?
睿智的
Wise?
他们只是群用臭嘴代表上帝的男人
They're just men who think God speaks through their bad breath.
看起来二位女士玩得很开心
Looks like you ladies are having a grand old time.
-给我出去 卡伯特 -我这是质量管理
- Get out of there, Cabot. - Quality control.
我不希望你在活动开始前乱动那些托盘
I don't want you messing up those trays before the event.
去喝一杯吧
Have a drink.
给我带杯波塞可
Get me a prosecco.
-詹妮呢 -我不用了 谢谢
- Jenny? - Oh, uh, nothing for me, thanks.
我做这个很糟糕 是吧
I-I totally suck at this, don't I?
说真的
Just be honest.
少点正经范 稍显浮夸
A little less Quincy, little more Beacon Hill.
詹妮 你郁郁寡欢太久了
Jen, you've been sad for too long.
你应该跟能解决问题的人谈谈
Talk to someone who can actually help.
试试心理医生
You ever hear of a therapist?
这行不通
Oh, not a chance.
杰克会发现钱少了
Jackie would notice the money being spent,
接着他就会开始问东问西
he'd start asking questions,
然后妄下结论
and then he'd start dishing out answers.
你不能总围绕杰克来做你的决定
You can't make all your decisions based on Jackie.
你要有自己的现金流
You need your own cash flow.
找份工作
Get a job.
这话居然是个上一份工作是1969年
Oh, says the woman who last worked shucking oysters
在里戈海鲜餐厅剥牡蛎壳的人说的
at Legal Sea Foods in '69.
我剥壳技能糟透了 记得吗
I sucked at shucking, remember?
我们不是在谈论我的事情
We're not talking about me, though.
跪在教堂祈祷
I'm not the one kneeling in church
改善性生活的人不是我
hoping to change my sex life.
你读师范的时候多开心
You were so happy when you were studying to be a teacher.
是得 但后来我怀孕了
Yeah, but then I, uh, I got pregnant.
你现在可没有怀孕 詹妮
You're not pregnant anymore, Jen.
我不能就突然去做老师了
I can't just go be a teacher.
为什么不能呢
Why not?
谢了
Thanks.
你需要找点事情做 不然你会疯的
You need something to do, or you're going to go crazy.
不然你以为我为什么办这些募捐会
Why do you think I host these fundraisers?
我的朋友为了慈善事业举杯
My friends get drunk for a good cause.
卡伯能得到热心慈善的美名
Cab gets celebrated for being charitable.
我也能在他把我惹毛的时候
And I have somewhere to put my energy
有地方来发泄一下精力
when he makes me wanna fucking scream.
见过红的波塞可酒吗
You ever hear of a red prosecco?
我完成了与其他教区社区服务中心的
I finished my initial outreach to area community centers
初步接触
in other churches.
今天 我想来谈谈你的角色
Today, I'd like to discuss your involvement.
我致力于此
My involvement is absolute.
我的意思是
What I mean is,
你知道对那些管理城市机构的人
blaming the people who run the city's institutions,
例如警♥察♥和媒体
the police and the press,
加以指责会造成什么后果吗
you know where that leads?
说来听听
Educate me.
种族歧视的警♥察♥会冲进黑人社区
Racist cops storming into black neighborhoods,
逮捕任何比他们肤色深的人
arresting anyone a shade darker than them.
你面对的已经不仅仅是
You have more than your congregation
你的教众了 神父 所以
listening now, Reverend, so...
请你站在中立的立场说话
please try to nuance your message.
是你的丈夫让你来说这个的吗
Did your husband put you up to this?
你叫他家奴
You called him a house nigger.
如果我们要继续合作
If we're to work together,
我不能接受你这样的做法
that's unacceptable behavior.
不好意思我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
不会
No.
你来得正好
Your timing is exceptional.
我们来谈正事吧
Let's get down to business.
我有些有关公众活动的点子
I have some ideas on social events,
都跟食物有关
all of which involve food.
如果我们提供免费餐饮人们会更愿意参加
People are more likely to show up if there's a free meal.
这对于社区建设很关键
That leads to community building,
再说他们吃饱的时候会更认真听讲
plus they listen better when their mouths are full.
确实如此 你继续说
Yes.Go on.
你不记得那天你在教堂见到谁了吗
You don't remember who you saw in the church that day?
任何一个都不记得了吗
Not anyone?
也许对于被流弹击中的恐惧
Maybe being afraid of catching a stray bullet
搅乱了我的记忆
has fucked up my memory.
-只管告诉我你看到了什么 -凭什么
- Just tell me what you saw. - Why?
-关你屁事 -不关我屁事
- The fuck do you even care? - You know what? I don't care.
我他妈才不在乎
I don't give a fuck.
你希望凶手逍遥法外 行
You want to let these killers go? Fine.
我才不在乎你和你那个教堂
I don't give a fuck about you, your church,
还有他妈的菲尔德主教
Reverend fucking Fields.
菲尔德主教怎么了
What about Fields?
他就是粘在我身上的一块屎
He's dog shit on my shoe.
我可以告诉你他的事
I could tell you about him.
好啊
Yeah.
告诉我什么
What do you want to tell me?
反正不是他自夸的那些话
Ain't what he says he is.
不用再找了
You can stop searching.
谢赫·希恩
Sheik Sheehan.
案底可以追溯到1980年
History of assault dating back to 1980.
前科真不少
A long list.
是个暴脾气
Must be a hothead.
和托马斯·海耶斯有关联
Associate of Thomas Hayes.
好样的
Perfect.
他有什么能和卡尼基联♥系♥上的吗
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表