剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
But I had to come here after.
你还得再来多长时间
And how much longer you gotta go?
他们没有再强制我来了
They don't make me come here anymore.
你呢
What about you?
你为什么会来这里 为什么是今天
What made you show up? Why today?
其实
You know, um...
我还没准备好谈这个
I'm not really ready to talk about that
-暂时还没 所以 -可以理解
- for now, so... - Yeah.
你还记得第一次来的场景吗
Do you remember your first time?
当然 我当时都疯了
Oh, sure. I was out of my fucking mind.
在门外喝完了一整瓶威士忌
Finished a whole bottle of whiskey right outside that door
跌跌撞撞走进来
before I stumbled in.
肯定是发生了很可怕的事
Something terrible must have happened.
我的一个朋友去世了
A friend of mine had died.
很抱歉 节哀
I'm sorry to hear that.
他其实是失踪了
Well, I mean, he went missing.
我们都觉得他死了 但谁知道
We think he's dead, but who knows?
但或许那样更糟糕了
But that's worse, maybe.
不 不会是其他情况了
No, never gonna be any other way.
他就像我的家人
He was like family, you know?
然后他去世的时候 就
And when he died, just...
想找到一个家人真的很难 你懂吗
It's hard to find family, you know?
就是真的很懂你的人
People who really know you.
你真正信任的人
Who you trust.
-确实 -对吧
- Yeah. - You know.
…退款担♥保♥
...for a money-back guarantee.
想了解我们产品的更多信息
For more information on our products,
请拨♥打♥18005550199
call 1-800-555-0199.
沃楚西特山
杰克弄的
Jackie?
早安 波士顿
Good morning, Boston.
穿得暖和一点
Bundle up...
多云 东南风
Clouds, winds into the northwest.
正午前后会有日照
Make way for sunshine midday,
到了下午气温将上升至4度
and a high of 39 this afternoon.
今晚无云
Clear tonight...
明天整天都是晴空万里
Tomorrow we've got sunny skies all day
气温将爬升到6度
and temperatures climbing into the low 40s.
趁现在尽情享受吧 因为这个周末
Enjoy it while you can because lows are back
气温又将重回冰点以下
below freezing this weekend.
喂
Hello?
柯莉 你好 亲爱的
Corie. Hey, sweetheart.
该死 凯茜
Oh, fuck, Cathy.
什么 你就这样跟我打招呼
What, that's how you greet me?
我们以前那么亲近
We used to be like sisters.
你只会在吉米做了错事或失踪时打电♥话♥
You only call when Jimmy fucks something up or goes missing.
什么情况
Which we got?
后者
Uh, second one.
你有他的消息吗
You heard from him?
什么都没有 谢天谢地
Not a peep, thank Jesus.
好吧
All right, uh...
你能帮我个忙吗
Listen, could you do me a favor?
如果你看到他能通知我吗
Can you-- can you let me know if you see him?
你觉得他会到这来吗
Do you think he's coming here?
他很想见孩子们
He's been antsy to see the girls.
不 不 不行
No. No. No way.
我不想让孩子们见到那个混♥蛋♥
I...I do not want my kids around that douche bag.
你让他离我们远点
You tell him to stay the hell away.
好吧 我...
Well, I--
-该死 -我来开门 我来开门
- Shit. - I got it, I got it!
梅根 妮基 进屋去
Megan, Nikki, to your room.
有其他目击者看到
This Sheehan character is a known accomplice
这个叫希恩的家伙也是同谋
to the other witness?
我们确信他和海耶斯都是
We believe he and Hayes were both
死者的同伙
criminal associates of the deceased.
那线人是谁
And who's the informant?
你在传票上引用的线人
The informant you quote in the subpoena.
能让那男的来吗
Can you produce him?
或者是女的
Her?
还是动物
It?
如果必须 当然可以 法官阁下
If we had to, we could, Your Honor.
但这个案子跟另一个
But this case is tangentially tied
正在进行的调查有关系
to another ongoing investigation.
你说我们可以把线人找出来
You said we could produce the informant.
没错
Yeah.
我就是那个线人
I'm the informant.
没错
Yeah.
如果蒂龙法官想见我呢 你怎么办
And what if Judge Tyrone wants to meet me? What do you do?
不知道
I don't know.
用第五修正案辩护
Uh, plead the Fifth?
你要去什么地方吗
you got someplace to be?
什么
What?
没有
No.
睡得好吗
You sleep well?
是的
Uh, yeah.
除了很想念我美丽的妻子
Except for the fact that I miss my beautiful wife.
闭嘴 杰克
Shut up, Jackie.
当然 没什么事能让你满意
Oh, sure. Nothing's good enough.
我让你伤心了
Oh, I-I hurt your feelings?
你拿我父亲的模型干了什么
Hey, what'd you do to my father's model?
史努比飞机 断成两截了
Snoopy plane, snapped in two.
我根本不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
她做什么让你生气了
What did she do to piss you off?
比平时还过分
More than usual.
她到底做了什么
What'd she do?
我想回学校
I wanna go back to school.
我想去教书
I wanna teach.
这他妈又是在演哪出
Where the fuck is this coming from?
-我想工作 -为什么
- I want a job. - Why?
我赚得钱不少
I make plenty of money.
跟你没关系
This isn't about you.
你连本尼都从没教过
You haven't let up once about Bennie,
现在居然要把所有时间都耗在学校里
now you want to fuck off all the time in college?
我妈可以照看她
My mother can watch her.
没错 你妈 行 好极了
Oh, yeah, your mother. Right, great.
是的 我妈养大了我
Yeah, my mother raised me.
你自己养大了自己
You raised yourself.
什么 你是说我不能去吗
What, so you're saying that I-I can't do it?
詹妮 我们说得可是
Jen, we're talking about a, a shitload of homework,
一大堆家庭作业和讲课
a shitload of classes here.
别开玩笑 我知道 那我该怎么办
No kidding. I know. So, what am I supposed to do?
日复一日坐在这里 守活寡
Sit around here day after day, waiting for you not to fuck me?
你想让我上你吗 我现在就上你
You want to fuck? I'll fuck you right now.
-来 我要上你 -不用可怜我
- Let's do it. I'll fuck you. - Don't do me any favors.
行 那要怎样 就这样吗 你放弃了
All right. So, what? That's it? You just give up?
不 不管怎样我都要去学校
No. I'm going to college either way.
自己的孩子都管不好还要去教书
Can't even raise your own kid.
会有人让你教他们的孩子吗
Someone's gonna let you teach theirs?
这不公平
That wasn't fair.
是的
No.
是的 你从来都不公平
No, you never are.
-纸杯蛋糕 -盛大的派对和纸杯蛋糕
- Cupcakes? - Big party and cupcakes.
你好
Hello?
过来 亲爱的
Oh, come here, sweetheart!
-爸爸 -你们好吗 我想死你们了
- Daddy! - How are you? Oh, I missed you so much.
你们美极了 看看我给你们带了什么
Oh, you look gorgeous. Look what I brought you.
不错吧 是吗
It's nice, huh? Yeah?
-谢谢 爸爸 -不客气
- Thank you, Daddy. - You're welcome.
-惊喜吧 -吉米
- Surprise. - Jimmy...
我会做得更好 变得更好
I'm gonna do better, be better.
我很抱歉 吉米
I'm sorry, Jimmy.
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表