剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
我可有张免死金牌
Because I got the get-out-of-jail-free card.
我可以帮你请求轻判
I'll fuckin' cop to 'em for ya.
你真是个天才 吉米
you're a fuckin' prince, Jimmy.
把它们放到后备箱 巴特
Slide 'em in the trunk, will ya, Bart?
这是怎么了
What's this?
你终于中风了吗
Did you finally have that stroke?
还知道今天是星期几吗
Do you even know what day it is?
她不让我回我自己的家
She won't let me into my own home.
谁
Who?
詹妮弗·玛丽
Jennifer Marie.
你女儿
Your daughter?
你自己的女儿把你轰出来了
Your own daughter threw you out on the street?
你到底造了什么孽
What could you have possibly have done
让你女儿这么对你
to deserve that kind of treatment from your own daughter?
别废话了 我帮过你
Enough bullshit. I helped you!
你知道为什么你能帮我吗
And do you know why you were able to do that?
因为不管我怎么伤害她
Because no matter how bad I treated that woman,
都不可能比你对她做过的事
there was nothing I could do
更恶心了
that was any worse than what you've done.
你觉得她人生第一次
And you think that now, for the first time in her life,
为自己撑腰 我会不帮她吗
she stands on her hind legs and I'm gonna knock her back?
我不会的
Nah. I don't think so.
你和其他人一样
You're just like everyone.
从不觉得自己也不是什么好人
You can't seem to learn that you ain't that good...
而我也并不是那么坏
and I ain't that bad.
我没有地方可去了
I got nowhere to go!
对老头子而言 你还算不错
You know, ya look pretty good for an old broad.
不过你得先收拾收拾自己
Yeah. I mean, once ya... once ya clean up.
要不这样吧
So, here's what we're gonna do.
我帮你在离这远点的地方找个角落
I'm gonna get you a corner on the other side of the Common.
你在那站个几个小时
You stand out there for a few hours,
不管你能挣多少 我抽六成
and whatever money you make, you give me 60%,
我会好好关照你的
and I will take real good fuckin' care of ya.
你这个人♥渣♥
You fuckin' pig!
-谢谢你 巴特 -保重 杰克
- Thanks, Bart. - Take care, Jackie.
你好
Hello?
迪库西
Decourcy.
乔什 你不用说了
Jos-- Josh, hey, you don't-- you don't have to say anything.
对不起 请你理解我
I'm sorry. You understand?
我明白
Y-Yeah.
庭审的结局很不好
The way that trial went,
我知道事情的来龙去脉
I know the reality of what happened,
但你给了一个杀人犯豁免权
but your opposition will destroy us
对手会抓着这点穷追猛打的
for the deal you cut with that man.
你不用解释 我明白
Nah-- Hey, you don't-- you don't have to explain, I get it.
一个给了杀人犯豁免权的家伙
You-- You can't back a candidate for City Council
是不会被选进市议会的
who just gave a killer immunity.
谢谢你的理解
Thanks for making this easy on me.
客气 客气
Yeah. Yeah.
谁的电♥话♥
Who was that?
我的前任竞选经理
My former campaign manager.
他这个时候打电♥话♥
He calls now?
这么急不可耐吗
Now?
乔什怎么可能会放过
Are you really surprised that
这个搞我的机会呢
Josh would take the opportunity to fuck me in the ass?
我觉得自己太蠢了
I feel like such a fool.
现在情况确实不太好 但是
Things are bad now, but--
-还会越来越糟 -宝贝
- They'll only get worse. - Baby...
别人给我递根绳子
They gave me the rope,
我就能自己吊死
and I proved them all right.
别人对我的那些评论
Everything they said about me,
即使是些狗屁
even the shit that wasn't true,
我也总能证明人家是对的
I managed to prove them right.
每个人都会抓住一切机会
And there isn't a single one of 'em
让我知道他们并不需要搞死我
who won't take the opportunity to make sure that I know
我会自己搞死自己的
they didn't need to kill me, I did the killing myself.
你受到打击了 没错
You took a beating.
可在我找不到事务所上班的时候
What did you tell me
你是怎么跟我说的吗
when I couldn't get an offer from a single law firm?
我哭的时候 你是怎么跟我说的
What did you tell me when I cried?
-茜雯 -你怎么对我说的
- Siobhan. - What did you say to me?
-别这样 -你怎么对我说的
- Don't do this. - What did you say?
流血比流汗容易
It's easier to bleed than to sweat.
没错
That's right.
这是一部老波蒂埃的电影里说的
It's from an old Poitier movie.
这句话依然适用
The line's still apt.
今天晚上你可以尽情难过
Feel bad for yourself tonight.
明天起来回去好好上班
And get up tomorrow and go back to work.
我觉得我做不到
I honestly don't think I can.
是你的自信带我们迎接挑战
You were proud enough to take the risk,
带我们走到了今天这一步
to put us in this position.
也要有自信接受这次失败
Be proud enough to accept the loss.
我就是受不了这种污秽的感觉
Nah, I just can't take feeling this dirty!
每个人都是污秽的
We've all been dirty.
不 不
No, no.
我跟你说
You know...
我需要跟你说实话
I-I just need to be honest with you.
才能让我感觉自己还活着
To feel like I can stand to breathe,
我需要有个人说说心里话
I need to be honest with someone.
我之前就搞砸了
And I fucked that up before... and it--
事情不会一直糟下去的
Nothing's fucked for good.
就因为我在这
Because I'm-- I'm here.
我像个靶子一样
I'm vulnerable here.
我接受不了你看着我这副样子
And I-I can't take the idea of you seeing me like this
不够信任我 不愿为我同样付出
and-- and not trusting me enough to do the same.
我爱你
I love you.
你信任我吗
You trust me?
我无法爱你而不信任你
I couldn't love you without that.
这混小子都拉裤子里了
And this fuckin' kid is shitting in his fuckin' pants.
我们开车去银行抢劫案现场
We're driving to a fuckin' bank robbery,
他开车开得好像他为国税局工作
and he's driving like he works for the IRS.
我得侧过身
I had-- I had to reach over
用我的脚去踩油门
and hit the fuckin' gas pedal with my foot.
问题来了
Question is,
为什么不是你开车
why weren't you driving?
为什么没人问这个 杰克
Why is nobody asking that question, Jack?
诽谤
Slander.
我一辈子都没喝过酒
I have never taken a drink in my life.
我可是为联调局工作的
I work for the FBI.
这孩子告发了自己的哥哥
The kid ratted out his own brother.
瑞恩 吉米·瑞恩 难以置信
Ryan, Jimmy Ryan. Unbelievable.
就像你曾经跟我说的
Well, like you once told me,
一切都不像从前了
things aren't what they used to be.
而你看着就像个英雄
And you look like the hero.
有些事是不会改变的
Some things never change.
该死 我的天
Oh, fuck! Jesus.
这块该死的表
The fuckin'-- This motherfuckin' watch.
我跟你说 萨尔维 他们一直不信任你
I tell ya, Salvy, they never give you enough credit.
你能脱身真的很聪明 非常明智
You were smart to get out. Very smart.
杰克 是他们逼我走的
Jackie, they forced me out.
不然你以为我为什么要警告你
Why do you think I tried to warn ya?
就是"你这是在毁了人生"那段话
The whole "You're fuckin' up your life" thing.
他们为什么要逼你走
They forced you out for what?
线人的事暴露了
Informant went bad.
该死的
Fuck me.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
中国黑帮干的
This is the Tongs did that!
用口红吗
In lipstick?
等下 我有主意了
Hang on, I got an idea.
-喂 杰克 -喂
- Hello? Jackie? - Hello.
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表