剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
Because I did it, Jackie, OK?
是我杀了他们 我是凶手
I killed them. I'm a killer.
你想要保护谁 吉米
Who are you trying to protect, Jimmy?
没保护谁 你一定要...
Nobody. You--You just got to take--
你♥他♥妈♥放开我
Take your fucking hands off of me!
你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事
What the fuck's the matter with you?
我是凶手 是我杀了他们 抓我吧
I'm a killer. I killed them. Take me in.
你自己自首去
Take your own self in.
我还有自己的破事要处理
I got my own shit to deal with, all right?
见鬼
Fucking...
见鬼
Fuck.
浪费我时间
Waste of my time.
杰克·罗尔和詹姆斯·瑞恩
Jackie Rohr and James Ryan.
一加一等于两个混账
One plus one equals two piles of shit.
迪库西会很开心的
Decourcy will be thrilled.
宝贝
Babe...
我们的案子有了重大突破
we got a big break in the case.
你和路易斯警监有没有在我背后操纵
Were you and Captain Lewis working together
将菲尔德主教驱逐出去
behind my back to get Reverend Fields ousted?
你是否了解每个女人的情况
Did you know about every single one of those women
却没有告诉我
and not tell me?
我
I...
没错 我知道发生了什么事
I knew what was going on, yes.
但是 茜雯 沙格说了算
But, Siobhan, Shag was in control.
那是你的借口
That's your excuse.
我努力过
I was trying.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
你骗了我 操纵了我
You lied and manipulated me.
-不 宝贝 -你让我很尴尬
- No, baby. - You embarrassed me.
同事们都责怪我 让我坐下
The partners scolded me, sat me down,
把我当五岁小孩一样说我
talked to me like a five-year-old.
然后我才发现 你一直是计划的一部分
And I found out the whole time, you were a part of the plan?
你假装支持我
You pretended to be on my side,
却一直在暗中捣鬼
and the whole time you were undermining me.
因为我是对的
Because I was right.
而且我知道这样做是对的
And I knew it was right.
而且你现在也知道我是对的
And you know I was right now too.
你这样不对 迪库西
You're not right, Decourcy.
我是你妻子
I'm your wife.
我们是合作伙伴 要团结一致
This is about being partners, standing together.
那菲尔德称我为家奴的时候
Oh, were you standing next to me
你也跟我团结一致了吗
when Fields called me a house nigger?
茜雯 茜雯
S-Siobhan. Siobhan.
听着
Look...
你对待事业满腔热情
you believe passionately in a cause.
这点我很欣赏
And I love that.
但有时你却对真实发生的事情
But sometimes you can turn a blind eye
视而不见
to what's really happening.
你才是视而不见的那个人 迪库西
You're the one who's blind, Decourcy.
你根本意识不到自己变了
You don't see who you've become.
好 地检官抓不到他 联调局也一样
Well, the DA don't have him, and neither does the FBI.
没人知道汤米哪去了
You think it's smart doing a job
你觉得这种情况下手明智吗
where no one knows where Tommy is?
-他跟什么人谈过 -你很紧张
- Who he's talking to? - You're nervous.
别用那种眼神看着我
Don't fucking look at me like that.
他没告密
He's not talking.
-吉米 吉米 -怎么了
- Jimmy. Jimmy. - Yeah?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我很好 我的天
I'm fine. Jesus fucking Christ.
干这一票是谁的主意 我的
Whose idea was this job, huh? Mine.
好 那我们按计划进行吗
Well, do we move forward as planned?
福尔里弗
Fall River?
福尔里弗的批发市场
Wholesale on Fall River.
最近普罗维登斯
There's been a lot of trouble
这种事的风声很紧
with this kind of thing in Providence recently.
普罗维登斯警局发现了上次劫案的毛发样本
Providence PD found a hair sample at the last robbery.
所以我们突袭卡车后留下样本
So we hit the truck, we leave the sample,
然后离开
we get the fuck out of there.
没错
Exactly.
波士顿警局就去追查另一伙人
Boston PD goes after another crew.
看起来像黑鬼的头发
Looks like nigger hair.
-什么 -说实话吧
- What? - Be honest.
这是你从纳扎林他妈家里弄来的
You got that at Nazzarin's mother's house.
没错 去你的
Yeah, fuck you.
从吧台椅上摔下来了吗
Fell off a barstool, huh?
威士忌和重心不可兼得
Whiskey and gravity don't mix, right?
我问过圣艾利金斯医院的医生
I asked the doctors at St. Allegiance.
你知道 苏·斯坦顿 我表哥埃默里
You know, Sue Stanton, my cousin Emery.
他们都说本尼可以离开波士顿
But they all said there are better places outside of Boston
-找到更好的地方疗养 -你要把她送走
- to send Benny for help. - Send her away.
是的 佛蒙特州的这个地方
Yeah, this place in Vermont.
你问的是 我们要怎么帮助本尼
You're asking, how can we help Benny?
答案是 我们要让她开口
The answer is, we need to get her to talk to us
这样才能找到那个把她害成这样的人♥渣♥
so we can find the scum fuck that did this to her.
不 没那么简单 杰克
No, it's not that simple, Jackie.
她经历的一切让她觉得耻辱
Look, what happened to her makes her feel shame.
内心深处真实的耻辱
Real shame. Deep shame.
让她觉得五内俱焚 觉得自己就像...
You know, it makes her feel shitty inside, like...
垃圾
like trash.
像一块被抛弃的烂肉
Like a... like a piece of meat to be thrown away.
-这都是她跟你说的 -是的
- She said all this to you? - Yeah.
不
No.
-用她自己的方式 -她说了是怎么去那的吗
- In her own way. - Did she say how she got there?
谁带她去的
Who brought her there?
一个男孩
Some boy.
这让她觉得自己...
You know, it made her feel like she was...
什么男孩
What boy?
我不知道 叫克莱
I don't know. Uh, Clay.
她说是克莱 没错
Clay, she said. Yeah.
那是新窗帘吗
Are those new drapes?
我刚注意到
I just noticed that.
杰克 怎么 你要去哪里
Jackie, what--? Where are you going?
怎么回事 杰克
What the fuck, Jackie?
你能相信亚瑟·阿什也会那么倒霉吗
Can you believe that Arthur Ashe got the bug?
进去做手术
Goes in for surgery
医生们往他身体里输满了有艾滋病毒的血
and the doctors pump him full of fucking AIDS blood?
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
我不知道 只是觉得这样太不公平了
I don't know, it just doesn't seem fair, is all.
他是迄今为止最伟大的网球运动员
He's the greatest tennis player ever.
那么靠谱
He's a stand-up guy.
顾家
Family man.
从不招惹别人
Doesn't even get to fuck anybody in the ass.
还是被判了死刑
Still gets a fucking death sentence.
我觉得 这真的...
I mean, that's...
但有些人 你懂的...
Some people, though, you know...
有些人罪有应得
Some people deserve what comes to 'em.
我问你个问题
Let me ask you a question.
你怎么回事
What happened to you?
我是说 你脑子出问题了吗
I mean, how did you get so fucked in the head
居然会去搞我无辜的女儿
that you would screw with an innocent little girl?
不 杰克
No, Jackie.
你错了
You're wrong.
你彻底搞错了
You got the story all wrong--
因为我把你弄惨了
Did you fuck with my daughter
你才去祸害我女儿的吗
because I fucked with you?
没错
Yeah.
是的
I did.
而且她喜欢给我口
And she loved my cock in her mouth.
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表