剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
We got free peanuts.
真美味
Mm, yum.
爸爸马上就要来了
Daddy's going to be here soon.
最好别来 他保证过了
He better not be. He promised.
你总不能大老远跑一趟
Oh, come on, you're not going to come all this way
还不让孩子们见自己的爸爸
and not let the kids see their father.
我就打算这么做
That's exactly what I'm going to do.
你们不想爸爸吗
Don't you guys miss Daddy?
多蒂 拜托
Dot, come on.
这样吧
You know what?
沿着走廊走会有一个等候室
There's a waiting room down the hall,
里面有一罐棒棒糖
and in there there's a jar of lollipops.
-我们能去吗 妈妈 -拜托了
- Can we, Mom? - Please?
当然
Sure.
给我带一支回来
Bring me back one too.
我和吉米
Me and Jimmy...
我知道我们有时候会让你有点吃不消 对吗
I know we can be a bit much. Right?
我知道
I know that.
但当我们去爱的时候
But when we love,
我们爱得很深
we love hard.
他只在乎你和孩子们
All he cares about is you and those girls.
他只想着这些
That's all he thinks about.
他只想着嗑嗨
All he ever thinks about is getting high.
我知道他搞砸了
I know he screws up.
但在你的人生中 你永远不需要去怀疑
But you never have to go a day in your life
他到底爱不爱你
and wonder if he loves you.
你知道他愿意为你而死
You know he'd die for you.
你知道他会这么做
You know he would.
-你能拿到红的吗 -我要绿的
- Can you get the red one? - I want the green one.
-我要紫的 -我也要紫的
- I want the purple one. - I want the purple one.
把绿的给我
Get the green one for me.
-我能拿 -我拿到了
- Can I get-- - I got it!
-爸爸 -你们好吗 亲爱的
- Daddy! - How are you, my darlings?
你们好不好 宝贝
How are you doing, baby? How are you?
-很好 -你看着真漂亮
- Good. - You look so pretty.
-我喜欢你的蝴蝶结 -谢谢
- I like your bow. - Thank you.
你呢 宝贝 你怎么样 拿到棒棒糖了
How are you sweetie? How you doing? Got your sucker?
妈妈说我们不能见你
Mom said we weren't going to see you.
我们不必告诉妈妈 对吗
Well, we don't have to tell Ma, now, do we?
这是我们的秘密 好吗
Okay? It'll be our secret, okay?
为什么
Why?
她不会说的
She won't tell.
是啊 你不会告诉她的对吧
No, you're not going to tell, are you?
我还有个秘密要告诉你
I got another secret for you.
想知道就过来
You got to come here to hear it, though.
这秘密怎么样
How's that for a secret?
我也给你准备了一个
I got a secret for you too.
孩子们 回奶奶那去
Hey, girls. Back to your grandma.
再见 梅根 妮基
Bye, Meagan. Bye, Nik.
你这次把联调局的人藏哪了
The FBI, where are you hiding them this time?
我就知道你不会滚得远远的
I knew you wouldn't stay away.
是 我这人从不守信
Yeah, because I can't keep a promise.
所以我不会要你对婚姻宣誓
Yeah, which is why I never asked you to say "I do."
我还挺想的呢
Yeah. I wanted to, though.
那个算誓言吗
Does that count?
你妈会没事的
Your mom's going to be okay.
她还没生完气 不能死
She's too angry at life to die.
瑞恩先生 科恩医生找您
Mr. Ryan? Dr. Cohen wants to see you now.
搞什么
What the fuck?
这里到处都是我家里人
My family is crawling all over this place.
要你被发现 你我都完蛋
They see us together, I'm fucked, you're fucked.
我们死定了
We're all fucked.
怎么 他们不是无条件爱你吗
What, they don't love you unconditionally?
不是还活着吗
Alive, for now.
-你想怎样 -没怎样
- What do you want? - Nothing.
你说要告诉我
You said to me that you were going to show me
那三个银行警卫的下落
where those three dead bank guards were.
你没有 我给了你一次又一次的机会
You didn't. I gave you chance after chance,
事已至此 我不想再继续下去了
and now I am done with you forever.
我听够了你那些狗屁谎话
I'm sick of all your lies. I'm sick of all your bullshit.
我再也不会由着你予取予求了
I'm done doing all the giving in this give-and-take.
去死吧你 我给你的还不多吗
Fuck you. I gave you plenty.
我告诉了你那
I-I-I gave you the fucking--
告诉你了你落潮酒吧 护卫车
I gave you the Ebb Tide, the armored truck.
你没能组合起来好好利用怪我吗
It's my fault you can't add two and two--
我们到此为止了 吉米
You're breaking up, Jimmy.
把我们干过的事都给忘了吧
Burn the mix tapes. Burn the fuckin' love letters.
从今起你做的一切
From now on whatever you do,
后果自负
you pay full price,
一分不少
and pay you must assuredly will.
要是我不愿意呢
What if I'm not done with you, huh?
要是我去告诉别人呢
What if I feel like talking to someone?
比如 《先驱报》
Like maybe The Herald.
把你那些不可告人的事全抖出来
And I tell them all the shady shit that you done.
你知道的那些事
All that shit that you see me do,
都还是我好的一面
that was my good side.
你真想见识见识阴暗的一面吗
Do you really want to see my bad side?
睚眦必报的一面
The bad side that likes revenge?
你说我去拜访拜访你哥
Tell you what, how about I swing by your brother's house
再见见你的孩子怎么样
and pay your kids a little visit?
我之前做过的事
You know all the shit I've done?
之后我也做得出来
Then you know the shit that I will do.
那我们就达成一致
Then we should have no problem
一刀两断了
making a clean break.
各凭本事吧
Going our own ways.
你来就是告诉我这个
You came here to tell me that?
如你所言 我清楚你的能耐
Like you said, I know what you can do.
想到哪一步了
So, what's the latest version?
我知道你脑子里正想着
I know you're running through the raid on the arms dealers
突袭武器贩子
in your head.
然后呢 发生了什么
So, what do you see?
展开交火
Dragged-out firefight.
损失了一个警♥察♥ 也可能两个
Lose one cop, maybe two.
紧接着诉讼 我被降职
Lawsuits will follow. I'll get demoted.
重新回去起诉一些无足轻重的罪名
Back to prosecuting adult misdemeanors.
看来醒了好一会儿了
You've been up for a while, huh?
亲爱的
Oh, come on, baby,
你可以再去多睡一会儿
you can get a couple more hours of sleep.
我回到床上
I go back to bed,
一定会想着你还没睡觉
I'll lie there thinking about you not sleeping.
既然要忧心的话
If you're going to worry...
就一起忧心吧
we're going to worry together.
警♥察♥ 把手举起来
Police! Show me your hands!
-抓起来 -把手举起来
- Get them up! - Show me your hands!
波士顿警♥察♥
你们不能这么闯进来
You can't just come in here.
你们不能动我们
You-- you can't touch us.
你们不怕被诉暴♥力♥执法吗
What, do you want to go on trial for police brutality?
没人相信白人警♥察♥会揍白人小孩
No one will believe white cops beat up white kids.
你怎么就知道我是白人
How do you know I'm white?
为自己着想 杰瑞 把嘴闭上
Do yourself a favor, Jerry. Shut the fuck up.
州警
你知道我是谁吗
You don't know who you're dealing with, man.
冷酷杀手
Stone-cold killers.
我们情报有误吗
You think we got false information?
波士顿警♥察♥
不知道
I don't know.
你说呢
What do you think?
没错
Yeah.
知道了吗 现在我可以庆祝了
See, now this? This I can toast to.
突袭拿下了布莱恩·汤普金斯和杰瑞·索马克
Brian Tompkins and Jerry Somarko are in for a rude awakening.
你觉得会怎样
What do you think's going to happen?
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表