剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
All mangled.
宝贝 宝贝 宝贝
Sweetie, sweetie, sweetie.
你还是我们的小丫头
You're still our little girl...
本丢丢
Ben-drops.
爸爸 要是我再也好不了怎么办
Daddy, what if I never get better?
要是我再也回不到从前怎么办
What if I don't ever feel the same?
不会的 不会的
No, no, shh, shh, shh.
你会好起来的
you will.
你是个战士
You're a fighter.
是我的女儿
You're my daughter.
你会坚强的
You'll fight.
你要我推快些 我就推快些
You want me to push you fast? I'll push you fast.
你要慢 我们就慢
You want slow, we go slow.
来吧
Come on.
我们走
There we go.
我怎么说的
What'd I tell you?
按照我们的协商 我的当事人会告诉你
As discussed, my client will give you
武器贩卖♥♥商的名字
the names of the arms dealers.
我相信你知道是谁杀了那几个护卫车警卫
I know you know who killed those armored truck guards.
你真的想赌这个吗
Are you really willing to bet on that?
非要把罗克斯伯里找到的枪
Trying to tie guns found in Roxbury
跟里维尔那几个死掉的警卫联♥系♥在一起
to dead guards in Revere?
你的证人证词呢 尸体在哪里
Where's your witness testimony? Where are the bodies?
你要是凭直觉动用大陪审团审问我的当事人
You grand jury my client on a hunch,
迪库西·沃德就是个笑话
and Decourcy Ward becomes a punch line.
听我的 做个聪明人
As I said, a wise man.
布莱恩·汤普金斯 杰瑞·索马克
Brian Tompkins, Jerry Somarko.
布莱恩·汤普金斯 杰瑞·索马克
Brian Tompkins, Jerry Somarko.
我一个也不认识
I don't recognize either name.
他们是怎么躲开我的调查的
How the fuck did they escape my radar?
也许他们是新人
Maybe they're new to the game.
或者他们非常老道 不留线索
Or good at what they do and quick to exterminate rats.
好 那我们的搜查目标是
Okay, so we raid a...
大学路的一处排房♥
row house off of University Ave.
众目睽睽之下 还不算太糟糕
Hidin' in plain sight. Not the worst idea.
躲过了你的神通
Kept them off your radar.
肯莫尔广场 我们来了
Kenmore Square, here we come.
你有什么要跟我们说的吗
Something you want to tell us?
没有
Nope.
如果你想要些什么 开口问
You want something from me, ask.
-我想买♥♥货 -不行
- I want to make a buy. - No, you don't.
你是个生意人 对吗
You're a businessman, aren't you?
我不会为了你们两个人
I ain't ending up in front of a grand jury
去面对陪审团
for either one of yous.
你是怎么逃到现在的
How do you avoid it so far?
我告诉他们我什么都不知道
I told them I don't know nothing.
很好
Good.
我只想买♥♥几把枪
Just want to buy some guns.
不行 现在不是时候
No. A time and a place.
我要养家 还要付账单
I got a family. I got bills.
我们都要养家 弗兰克
Yeah, we all got families, Frank.
去他的
Ah, fuck him.
我就离开你五分钟
I leave you alone for five fuckin' minutes,
你就坏了我的事
and you screw the pooch.
我决定和胡克做笔交易
I decided to make a deal with Hook.
我坚持自己的决定
I'm standing by my decision.
你带着这个案子来找我
You came to me with this case!
死了三个银行警卫 好吗
Three dead bank guards, all right?
你忘了吗 是你和我说
You're forgetting. You said to me--
我现在引用你的话
And I'm going to quote you--
"我想把这破城市里腐♥败♥的体制连根拔除"
"I want to rip out the fucked-up machinery in this city."
这些警卫只是个开始
These guards are the start.
但你现在把注意突然转向枪♥支♥走私
But you veer off now to gun trafficking--
你承诺过要找到的尸体还没给我们
We don't even have the bodies that you promised.
暂时还没有 但会有的
Not yet. We will.
你知道我关心什么吗
You know what I care about?
一年有两百多起凶杀案 好吗
Two hundred-plus homicides a year, okay?
我打倒了那两个
I take down these two snakes
把枪♥支♥走私到波士顿的混♥蛋♥
that are bringing guns into Boston,
也许更多的孩子能活到二十岁了
maybe some kids get to live to see age 20.
我知道你是理想主义者
I knew you were an idealist,
但我没想到你那么天真
but I never knew you were naive.
趋势正在改变 杰克
The tides are turning, Jackie.
这是第一次
For the first time,
我在这个城市中看到了齐心协力
I'm seeing a coordinated effort in this city.
部长 专业人员
The-- the ministers, the professional people,
市长办公室 还有社区也参与进来了
the mayor's office, the-- the community is engaged.
白人警♥察♥开始和我们合作了
White cops are working with us,
而不是让我们把头抵在警车前盖上
not banging our heads against the p-- police cruisers,
或是松开警犬链子
or letting the dogs loose...
为了你南部贫困法律中心的美好幻想
You need a bigger soapbox, though,
你要把眼光放长远些
for your Southern Poverty Law fantasies.
但你不希望成为那个
But-- But you don't want to be the guy
站在市政厅前
standing in front of city hall
宣扬着公正和法律的人
preaching about righteousness and justice
-滔滔不绝地说着 -我希望
- rolling down like waters. -I do. I do.
我希望 我希望每个人都能得到公正
I do, okay? I do want justice for all.
那不能说明我天真 杰克
That doesn't make me naive, Jackie.
这让我站在未来的正确的一边
It puts me on the right side of the future.
也许我不合潮流 但我哪边都不站
Well, I may be an anachronism, but I ain't going anywhere.
你知道吗 我想做正确的事 好吗
You know what? I wanna do what's right, okay,
而不是对《环球》杂♥志♥上的头条穷追不舍
not chase some fuckin' headlines in the Globe.
好吧 你解决了里维尔的案子
All right, so... you solve this Revere case.
当然 我的名字会上报纸
And, sure, I get my name in the paper.
但你也一样
But so... do... you.
也许接下来你还会竞选市长
And maybe down the line you run for mayor,
这确实会有影响 拜托
actually make a difference. Come on. T--
那些尸体又不会乱跑
They don't wander off.
和我一起把谋杀案解决
Finish this one with me.
这是你的新招数吗
Is that your new approach?
太真诚了
Ah. Heartfelt.
去你的
Fuck you!
行 你继续吧
Fine, fine, go ahead.
去追查那些枪♥支♥
Chase the fuckin' guns.
我自己去解决警卫谋杀案
I'll solve the murder of those guards.
-你们在这啊 -你知道吗
- There you are. So-- - You know what?
我已经分辨不出你只是一个混♥蛋♥
I-I can't tell if you're just a scumbag,
还是因为你如此自私自利
or-- or if your self-interest is so all-encompassing
能让你相信自己刚刚说的屁话
that you actually believe the bullshit that you spew.
相信我 没人会在乎
Trust me, nobody gives a shit
一群死掉的黑人孩子
about a bunch of dead black kids.
不 杰克
No, Jackie,
是你不在乎一群死掉的黑人孩子
you don't give a shit about a bunch of dead black kids.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
你为什么要给我这个
Why are you giving me that?
想让我觉得自己连废物都不如吗
Just want me to feel even more like a piece of shit?
不 怎么会呢 拿着
No. W-Why would I do that? Come on.
很好看
Pretty.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果你想聊聊
If you, uh-- if you want to talk,
我会倾听
I'm here to listen.
你想告诉我 我和我爸一个德性
You want to tell me I'm just like Dad.
行为会导致后果 诸如此类的屁话
That actions have consequences. All that shit.
我知道你不想听这些话 但是
I know you don't want to hear this, but, uh...
现在你让我唯一想起的人就是我自己
right now the only person you're reminding me of is me.
有很多事我从没和你说过
There's a lot of stuff I-- I never told ya.
我受过伤
I've been hurt.
你想要我同情你
And you want my sympathy?
我以为情况会反过来
I thought this was supposed to be the other way around,
你会告诉我一切都会好起来
where you're telling me that I'm going to be okay.
我或许不知道具体发生了什么
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表