剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
你为什么看起很担忧
Why do you look so concerned?
你以前调查过谋杀案吗
You ever work murder before?
我明白了
Oh, I see.
你以为自己被什么臭婆娘缠上了 对吗
You think you got stuck with some fucking broad, huh?
-我没那么说 -那好
- I didn't say that. - Okay, well,
不要搞混 我才是那个被缠上的人
don't get confused then because I am the one who's stuck.
因为你才是熊孩子枪击警♥察♥案
You're the dope who lost the case against a kid
败诉的蠢货
who shot a cop.
我招她进来的
I recruited her.
而你什么都没说
And you say nothing?
她可以照顾好自己
Oh, she can take care of herself.
很显然她可以 纳舒厄的什么抢劫案
Yeah, clearly. What heist in Nashua?
那些东西...
The stuff that--
有什么该死的铁证悬案
Hey. Any of these fucking cold cases
能和里维尔的一个酒吧联♥系♥上吗
connect to a bar up in Revere?
你听说新罕布♥什♥尔州
Did you hear about another armored car robbery
又有一起护卫车抢劫案吗
up in New Hampshire?
但这属于触犯联邦法律
Yeah, but the crime is federal,
你没有审判权
outside your jurisdiction.
意味着你不能调查它
Means you can't use it.
很好 你现在各种肤色都全了
Oh, good. You got one of every color now.
-什么鬼 -总之 正如我刚才所说
- What the fuck? - Anyway, like I was saying,
有案子和里维尔的一个酒吧沾边吗
any of them connect to a bar up in Revere?
那个酒吧叫落潮酒吧
It's called the Ebb Tide.
有个家伙1988年失踪了
Guy missing since '88.
是谁
Who?
卡尼基
凯利·卡尼基
Kelly Kinicki.
你是伯恩吗
Bern?
什么事 汉克
What's up, Hank?
1988年卡尼基案 有什么能告诉我们
What can you tell us about Kinicki, 1988?
卡尼基 四年前
Kinicki? Four years ago?
你知道吗 我不想在检察官面前
You know what? I don't think I want to talk about that case
讨论这个案子
in front of a prosecutor.
是检察官让那个案子败诉了
Prosecutor lost me that case.
真的吗
Really?
因为伍兹说是你搞砸的
Because Woods said you blew it.
是吗 他在撒谎
Yeah? He's fucking lying.
当然 因为波士顿警♥察♥从不说谎 对吗
Yeah, sure, because Boston cops never lie, right?
伯恩 我能占用你点时间吗
Bern, would I waste your time?
告诉我们到底是哪出问题了
Just tell us what went wrong.
好吧 这个案子伤透了人心
All right, the case was a heartbreaker.
我以为我指认出了所有嫌疑人 但是...
I thought I had the suspect all lined up, and then--
但你没有
And then you didn't?
那是一起旁证案件
It was a circumstantial case.
但是时间太他妈紧了
But it was fucking tight.
没有给地检太多时间
Just didn't give the DA a lot of room.
我是说 你知道这种可能性
I mean, you know the odds,
你把毒品案子送上庭审
you take a drug case to trial.
被告有三分之一的概率免罪
Defendant's got a one-in-three shot of getting off.
该死的混♥蛋♥不肯认罪
Fucking prick wouldn't plead.
但你却要求庭审
Yet you pushed for trial?
亲爱的 你是新来的吗
Hon, are you new with this?
你来干什么
The fuck you want?
-你老公在家吗 -他在忙
- Your husband home? - He's busy.
是吗
Yeah?
很好
Good.
因为我是来坦白的 我疯狂地爱着你
Because I come to confess, I'm madly in love with you.
这些废话对我没用 小屁孩
That shit don't work on me, kid.
那些废话对什么没用
That shit don't work what?
你不会得到任何东西 明白吗
You're not getting any, you understand?
这是三个孩子的母亲说话方式吗
Is that the way for a mother of three to talk?
不会得到什么 不会得到什么
Not getting any what, huh? Not getting any what?
我要给你一巴掌了
I'll slap your face.
你总是表现好像我是来讨东西的
You always act like I come by needing something.
你♥他♥妈♥的不信任我
You don't give me any fucking credit.
是的 但我从没见过你不一样的时候
Yeah, well, I never see you otherwise.
-没错 没错 -妈妈
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Mom?
-怎么了 -亲爱的
- Yeah? - Oh. Sweetie.
这是怎么了 亲爱的
Oh. What's the matter, hon?
你妈妈又嫉妒你的美貌了吗
Your mother get jealous of your good looks again?
别说了 你需要什么
Would you stop it? What do you need?
没什么
Nothing.
没关系
Never mind.
她怎么了
What's the matter with her?
没什么 她就是累了
Nothing. She's just tired.
是吗 因为那些噩梦吗
Yeah? Those nightmares?
她看见了什么
What does she see?
-把门锁上 可以吗 -好的
- Lock your door, will you? - Yeah.
-门锁上 -知道了
- Lock the door. - Yeah!
弗兰克 我穿这个很难受
Frankie, I don't feel very comfortable in this.
我知道 很抱歉让你脱掉了运动衣
Yeah, I know. Super sorry I made you take off the track suit.
我们像两个闯入这里的意大利混混
We look like two Italian assholes rolling in here
还带着一大袋现金
with a wad of cash.
没人会知道我们这钱哪里来的
Nobody's going to wonder where we got it from.
太棒了
This should be a hoot.
-吉米 吉米 -怎么了
- Jimmy. Jimmy. - What? What?
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
我们不是来这里玩的
We're not here to have fun.
你明白没 这是正事
You understand? This is work.
知道
Yeah.
你不只是偷钱
You don't just steal the fucking money.
你得偷完不要被抓
You got to get away with stealing the money.
你也要改改口音吧
You going to throw your accent too?
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
中吧 中吧 中吧
Oh, come on, come on, come on.
伙计 去死
Oh! Man, fuck me!
你别误会
Uh, don't take this the wrong way,
那里长的是什么玩意儿
but what's that thing right there?
你开什么玩笑
Are you fucking kidding me?
我有老婆 你知道的
I got a wife. You know this.
罗兹先生
Mr. Rhodes?
罗尔
Rohr.
好的
Okay.
今天你要做什么
So, what can I do for you today?
我需要刮一下
I think I need a scrape.
什么 什么一下
Huh? A what?
阴♥茎♥检查
A short arm inspection.
看看主诉就知道了
Just read the fucking intake.
你有什么症状吗
Do you have any symptoms?
我想我感染了
I think I got a thing.
你的家庭医生怎么说的
What does your regular physician say?
混♥蛋♥ 我要是能去看家庭医生
Asshole, if I could go to my regular doctor,
还会来这里
would I be here?
需要保密的事
A confidentiality thing.
我为什么要跟你废话这些
Should I have to tell you that?
好了 掏出来吧
Okay, take it out.
我又没别的办法
It's not like I got options.
见鬼
Oh, fuck.
-该死 -我们走吧
- Oh, fuck. - Let's go.
我们走吧 快点
Let's go. Come on.
上去 上去
Up, up, up.
你那脏手别碰我
Don't you get your fucking hands on me!
-你♥他♥妈♥别碰我 -上去
- Don't you fucking touch me. - Up.
你♥他♥妈♥ 小心台阶
Don't you fucking-- Watch this.
邦邦邦 我邦
I go bom-bom. That's what I go.
我邦邦邦 我上
I go bom-bom. No, I go up.
我
I go-- -
快点 起来
Hey, come on. Get up!
-你要我开车吗 -不要
- Here, you want me to drive? - No.
你打算怎么跟她说
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表