剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
Look, if you--
詹妮
Jenny, hey.
-我没有 -不知怎么的 杰克
- I-- I wasn't-- - For some reason, Jackie,
那女孩好像觉得你是个好人
that girl seems to think you're a good person.
你说谁 伊薇特
What-- What are you talking-- Who? Yvette?
是的
Yeah.
证明她错了 让她见识我认识的杰克·罗尔
Prove her wrong. Show her the Jackie Rohr I know.
她疯了 亲爱的 我没法控制她
She's nuts, honey. I can't control her.
她又找上门来了
Well, she showed up at my door again.
你对我犯了二十年的浑
Yeah, you've been a prick to me for 20 years.
现在 你赶紧去把那个斜着眼的贱♥货♥踹了
Now go be a prick to that slant-eyed bitch
让她滚出我的生活
and get her the fuck out of my life.
我会的 我向你保证
I will, I promise you.
你有麻烦了吗
Hey, you in some kind of trouble?
我 没有
Me? What? No, no.
和平常差不多 怎么了
Not any more than usual. Why?
今天有个女人说她车坏了
Today some woman, you know, says her car broke down.
她丈夫离开了她
Her husband left her...
抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
我的天啊
Jesus fucking Christ.
祝你好运
Good luck.
她很性感
She's cute.
见了鬼了
Fuck me.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚安 先生
Good night, sir.
迪库西 刚刚的预演可真是精彩啊
That was quite the preview, Decourcy...
你竞选演说的预演
for your campaign speech.
我刚刚...
I was...
我刚刚是即兴乱讲的 没什么
I was just vamping. Nothing more.
乔什说他会去跟政党领导人谈谈
Josh said he's going to talk to the party leaders
看看下一轮选举
about where you'd fit
可以给你安排在什么职位
in the next election cycle.
竞选会花费大量时间和金钱
Running for office takes time and money,
还有募集资金的时间
and time raising money.
南端区遍布暴发户和名门贵族
Well, the South End is teeming with new and gentrified cash.
你只需要让圣剑继续闪闪发光即可
All you'd have to do is keep Excalibur shining.
好吧
Yeah, well,
明天我会去一个女人家里
tomorrow I'm going to go to a woman's home
去威胁她 如果她丈夫不吐露
and threaten to destroy her family
我需要的信息 我就毁了她的家庭
if her husband doesn't tell me what I want to hear.
而我要逼她背叛的人
And the people I'm going to ask her to betray
很有可能都是她的近亲
are probably her cousins,
都是她的至亲好友
people she's known her whole life.
所以...
So...
迪库西 你有天赋
Decourcy, you have a gift,
也有机遇
and an opportunity,
所以你有义务充分利用你的天赋和机遇
and an obligation to put them both to good use.
不管你做什么 不要去竞选市长
Whatever you do, don't run for mayor.
当选波士顿市长
Mayor of Boston is a dead end
就是政♥治♥生涯的终结
for anyone's political career.
目光要放得远大些
Set your sights higher.
州长
Governor.
参议员
Senator.
你也一样
You too.
沃德州长 听起来很不错
Governor Ward. That sounds pretty good.
大家晚安
Good night, all.
你一直不发一言
Well, you've been awfully quiet.
你和他们想得一样吗
You agree with them?
今晚的政♥治♥议题聊得够多的了
That's enough politics for one night.
帮我脱掉这该死的裙子
Get me out of this damn dress.
睡不着吗
Can't sleep?
是啊 我也睡不着
Yeah, me neither.
你介意我过去坐吗
You mind?
来吧
Sure.
你听说他们要把鹿岛监狱拆了吗
Did you hear they're tearing down Deer Island Prison?
他们要在那建一个滤水厂
They're going to build a water treatment plant.
哈巴德大妈就关在那里
Old Mother Hubbard was jailed there.
"哈巴德大妈
"Old Mother Hubbard...
走到橱柜给她可怜的狗狗拿根骨头
went to the cupboard to get her poor dog a bone.
但当她站在橱柜前
And when she got there,
她发现里面空空一片"
the cupboard was bare."
我爸小时候给我唱过这个儿歌♥
My father used to say that nursery rhyme to me.
结果他最后进了鹿岛监狱
And then he ended up in Deer Island Prison,
就跟大妈一样
just like her.
你一定很难受
That must have been hard.
我这一生都在试图逃离他 逃离查尔斯镇
I spent my whole life running from him from Charlestown.
但你还是回来了
Yet you came back.
他就是我的宿命 你明白吗
The devil you know. You know?
告诉她我已经送伊薇特上飞机了
Tell her I put Yvette on a plane,
不会再见到她了
never to be seen again.
他已经送走那个小龙女了 她不会再回来了
He took care of the dragon lady. She'll never come back.
我要回家看看本尼
I'm coming over to see Bennie.
她不在家 混♥蛋♥
Oh, she's not here, asshole.
她在康复中心戒毒呢
She's got a session at that rehab place.
詹妮要去接她回来
Jenny's about to go pick her up.
等等 不对 听着 其实...
Wait, no, see, actually--
干得漂亮 妈
Nice, Ma.
现在我必须挤高峰 赶在他前头到那
Now I got to beat traffic and get there before he does.
我真搞不清你们俩到底哪个是好家长
It's hard for me to remember which of you is the good parent
哪个是坏家长
and which is the bad.
你和我都很清楚
You and I both know that him taking
他所谓的开着卡车去赛马场是在撒谎
the work trucks to the track is a lie.
我不知道
I don't know.
我并没有参与这件事
I got no part in this.
我只是他的妻子而已
I'm his wife, that's all.
听着 希恩太太 你看着像是个好人
Look, Mrs. Sheehan, you seem like a good person.
也正因为如此 所以对你来说很难抉择
And because of that, this is difficult for you.
所以我...
So I'll...
我就实话实说了 好吗
I'll just be on the level, hmm?
我们一直在调查你们的收入状况
We've been keeping an eye on your finances.
但自从你丈夫入监以后
Now, since your husband's been in custody,
你每个周四都会去存入
you've been depositing exactly $500
正好五百元美金
every Thursday.
不过你并没有工作
Now, you don't have a job.
谢赫很显然也没法在监狱里挣到钱
Sheik obviously isn't earning any money in jail.
你介意告诉我这些钱都是从哪来的吗
You mind telling me where the money's coming from?
我的父母
My parents.
他们在接济我
They're giving me some.
父母
Parents?
说到你的父母
The parents.
他们还在领食品救济券吧
The ones on food stamps...
他们户头里的钱甚至比你的还少呢
with even less in the bank than you?
我去赌钱了
I gamble.
好吧
Ok.
看来我们聊不下去了 谢谢你抽空见我
Clearly we're getting nowhere. Thank you for your time.
你没有好好听我说话 沃德先生
You're not listening to me, Mr. Ward.
我去赌钱了
I gamble.
当地的赌场
Locally.
先生 不好意思
Oh, sir, hey, excuse me.
有没有人告诉过你 你长得像大明星
Anyone ever tell you that you look just like Sophia Loren?
说过很多次 你来见谁
All the time. Who are you here to see?
-我女儿 -什么名字
- My daughter. - Name?
罗尔 本尼黛塔·罗尔
Rohr. Benedetta Rohr.
-你是 -我是她爸
- And you are? - I'm her father.
我叫杰克 杰克·罗尔
Name's Jackie. Jackie Rohr.
家长名单上没有你的名字
I'm not seeing you on the parental list.
大名是约翰
It's John, officially.
还有我可是联调局探员 所以
Plus, I'm fucking FBI, so...
好厉害 我还是不能让你进去
Cool. I still can't let you enter.
我们制定非常严格的规定是有合理道理的
We have very strict rules for very good reasons.
你们执行严格的规定以免坏人进来
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表