剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
Might as well have given the case files to the killers.
你还是一如既往的短视
Well, as usual, you're not seeing the big picture.
看不到事情的全貌
The vast panorama.
我看到了
Oh, I am.
我看到了
I am.
我违背了你的意愿 你很生气
See, you're pissed at me because I didn't do what you wanted.
所以现在你宁愿毁掉这个案子
And now you're willing to fuck up this case
也要给我上一课
to school my ass.
我们商量好的
We had an agreement, you and me.
把注意力集中在劫案上
Focus on the heist.
利用那些警卫
The guards thaw the Kinicki case,
使大陪审团在卡尼基的案子上紧张起来
pump the grand jury.
可你呢 你像个小屁孩子
But you, you wander off like some kid
听到冰激凌车的声音一样
that hears the fucking ice-cream truck
兴奋的跑去追踪罗克斯伯里的枪♥支♥
to chase guns in Roxbury, and what do you get?
结果呢 踩了一脚屎
You get shit on your shoes.
你要是愿意听我的
So you want to listen to me,
做好我们约定的事
do what it was that we agreed to,
我愿意任你差遣
fine, I'm happy to be of service.
你要是想要冰激凌三明治 自己玩去吧
But you want an ice-cream sandwich, go fuck yourself.
晚安 吉米叔叔 晚安 柯莉阿姨
Good night, Uncle Jimmy. Good night, Aunt Corie.
晚安
Good night.
你决定了是吧
So you decided, huh?
再去干一票是吧
You decided you want to do another job?
小点声
Hey, keep your voice down.
把孩子都吵醒了
You're going to wake up the kids, Cathy.
就应该把孩子都喊过来
Maybe your kids come in here,
让你看看你会失去些什么
you'll realize exactly what you have to lose.
也许你还能放聪明点
Maybe then you'll smarten up.
好好想想
You'll actually think about this.
我一直在想
All I do is think about it.
关于你 还有我们的孩子
About you and the kids.
关于我们需要的钱
The bills.
关于老妈 吉米 谢赫 还有汤米
About Ma and Jimmy and Sheik and Tommy
以及他们的老婆孩子
and their wives, their kids.
吉米 过来
Jimmy, get away from there.
联调局已经找到了尸体
The FBI's got the bodies.
大陪审团正在开庭
There is a grand jury on.
你还想再干一票
And you want to do another job?
带着你剩下的一半人手
And with half your normal crew?
凯茜
Cathy...
这是我们的机会
this is our way out.
不仅仅是为了搞到足够的钱
Not only do we get enough cash to breathe a little bit,
计划是这样的
here's the plan.
我们要用这一票陷害另一组人
We're going to frame another crew for this heist.
把联调局的注意力吸引过去
And that'll throw the FBI off our trail for the Revere job.
已经决定了
So that's it, huh?
明天就走吗
You go tomorrow?
不能再多待一天吗
Not one extra day?
周一我还得上班呢 吉米
I got to work on Monday, Jimmy.
你要去上班
You got to work?
没错
Yeah.
说了你可能不信
And you wouldn't know it,
带两个孩子去机场
but taking two kids to the airport,
让她们在飞机上保持安静 可不容易
keeping them quiet on the plane, it's a bitch.
如果 过来
How-- How-- Come here.
我和你一起走怎么样
How about I go with you?
可以吗 坐下 坐下
All right? Sit down, sit down.
我们可以开车走
And we can drive.
我来开车
I'll drive.
全程开车送你
The whole way.
然后第二天
And then I'll come back...
吉米
Jimmy.
我再回来
...the very next day.
-但是吉米 -听我说 柯莉
- But Jimmy... - Hey, Corie.
我保证 好吗
I promise, OK?
吉米
Jimmy...
-吉米 -我爱你 柯莉
- Jimmy-- - I love you, Corie.
我爱你
I love you.
-带套 -怎么了
- Get a condom. - What?
带套
Get a condom.
没事 我没和其他人在一起过
It's fine. I haven't been with anybody.
但是 我有
Well, I have.
我不介意
I don't care.
我想和你一起私奔
I want to run away with you.
吉米
Jimmy--
-吉米 -怎么了
- Jimmy-- - What?
怎么了 柯莉 怎么了
What, Corie? What?
我不只是和别人在一起过
I haven't just been with somebody else.
我和别人在一起了
I'm with someone.
离开他
Leave him.
柯莉 我跟你说 我们可以做到的
Corie, I'm telling you, we can make this work.
-你没明白我的意思 -我明白你的意思
- You're not following me. - I am following you.
吉米 我订婚了
Jimmy, I'm engaged.
你订婚了
You're engaged?
是的
Yeah.
和谁 搞什么鬼
To who? Huh? What the fuck?
我和孩子们 我们
Me and the girls, we're going--
我们会搬去和他同住
We're going to be moving in with him.
你要嫁给这个家伙吗
You're marrying this guy?
那混♥蛋♥是谁
Who the fuck is he, huh?
你是在耍我吗
Are you fucking with me?
你是在耍我吗
Are you fucking with me?
你♥他♥妈♥的戒指在哪
Where's your fucking ring?
见鬼的婚戒呢 你耍我
Where's the fucking rock? You're fucking with me.
吉米 是你一直在逼我
Jimmy, you kept pushing me.
你就这样不停地逼我 然后
You just kept pushing me and pushing me, and...
你为什么就不能闭嘴然后上我
Why couldn't you just shut up and fuck me?
你为什么总是逼我 一直逼我
Why you got to keep pushing me all the time, always?
-你一直在逼我 -该死
- You're always pushing me. - Oh, fuck.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉来这之前没有告诉你
I'm sorry I didn't tell you before I got here,
但你说我们不会和你见面的
but you said we wouldn't see you.
该死 该死 该死
Oh, fuck. Fuck. Fuck!
该死 你知道吗 很抱歉 兄弟
Fuck, you know what? I'm sorry, bro.
你♥他♥妈♥想干什么
What the fuck you want, huh?
过来 你个混♥蛋♥
Come on, you piece of shit!
该死 见鬼
Oh, fuck! What the fuck?
见鬼
Fuck this.
迪库西让我们等着
Decourcy said to wait.
混♥蛋♥
Piece of shit!
该死
Fuck you!
杰克 是我
Jackie. Hey, it's me.
我得和你谈谈
I-I-I got to talk to you.
你方便见个面吗
Can you-- Can you meet up?
我的天 孩子 你脸怎么了
Jesus, kid, what the fuck happened to your face?
出什么事了 出什么事了
What happened? What happens?
-我是凶手 杰克 -怎么了
- I'm a killer, Jackie. - What?
我是凶手 是我杀了他们
I'm a killer. I killed them.
你杀了谁
Who did you kill?
银行警卫 他们三个
The bank guards. All three of them.
是吗 你怎么杀的他们
Yeah? You killed them how?
我开枪杀了他们
I shot them.
你开枪杀了他们 用什么
You shot them? With what?
用什么
With what?
天啊 用枪杀的
Jesus, with a fucking gun.
什么枪
What kind of gun?
30-06式手♥枪♥
30-06?
瞎扯
Bullshit.
你这是闹的哪出
Why the fuck are you doing this, huh?
因为那就是我♥干♥的 杰克
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表