剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
No, but if you're talkin'--
哪些案子需要上庭审理
A prosecutor is responsible for choosing which cases
-由检察官来定夺 -根据事实
-make it to trial. -Given the facts.
不是个人情感 是事实
Not emotions. Facts.
检察官决定哪些案子是站不住脚的
The prosecutor chooses which cases are baseless
哪些控告是出于种族歧视
and which accusations are racist.
而你 却追着大案子不放
But you tend to chase the cases that get the most headlines.
说吧 继续说
Come on, keep going.
这不正中白人的下怀吗
This is exactly what white people want us to do.
只知道窝里斗
Pull down when one of us is ahead.
周日的时候我也在那
I was there Sunday.
然后就开始以官方身份行事
And started acting in an official capacity.
我没有遮遮掩掩
Well, I wasn't hiding.
因为你不担心警♥察♥介入
Because you'd have nothing to fear from police charging in,
因为他们认识你 家奴
because they'd recognize you, house nigger.
有人吗
Hello?
我以为时间还够呢
I thought I had more time.
你小情人要过来还是怎么的
What, is your boyfriend coming over or something?
我就想来点新鲜感
I was getting fancy, you know.
天啊 这歌♥也太他妈色情了吧
Jesus. This song is fucking filthy.
你就想说这些
That's all you have to say?
这个时候你就想说这些
That's all you have to say right now?
怎么 你想让我说什么
What? What do you want me to say?
不如说 "詹妮 你真美"
Oh, well, how about, "Wow, Jen, you look great"?
你知道就行了
You know you do.
我对你来说算什么
What am I to you, huh?
我就是个保姆 是吗
Am I just a live-in nurse now? Huh? Is that it?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你都不亲近我了
You don't touch me.
亲爱的 我最近很忙
Hon, I've been busy.
你知道有多久了吗
You know how long it's been?
什么有多久
How long what?
多久没做♥爱♥了 杰克
Since we fucked, Jackie.
你为什么要这么说话
Oh, well, why are you talking like that?
你为什么要岔开话题
Why are you changing the subject?
你这是怎么了
What's the matter with you?
你是良心不安吗
You got a guilty conscience or something?
什么良心 不 才不是
Conscience about what? No, uh-uh. No.
那就上我
Then fuck me.
现在就上我
Fuck me right now.
就像过去一样
Fuck me like you used to.
我还是感觉不舒服
I still don't feel great.
该死的歌♥
Fuckin' song.
天啊
Oh, God.
现在 我们有把握说
I think we know enough to say with some certainty
新罕布♥什♥尔州让比尔·克♥林♥顿♥
that New Hampshire tonight has made Bill Clinton
今晚东山再起
the Comeback Kid.
该死
Fuck.
我吵醒你了吗
Did I wake you?
没 没 我只是
No. No, I'm just...
坐着盯着那张美国未来的大脸盘子
sitting here, staring at the fat fucking face of the future.
你是什么 共和党吗
What are you, a Republican?
不 我给卡特投过票
No, I voted for Carter once.
很惭愧 之后再没投过了
I was so ashamed, I never voted again.
你也感觉到了吧
It's getting to you, huh?
你指什么
What's that?
所谓的孤独
What they call the loneliness.
随心所欲的人
The man that makes his own rules.
我只是想反击
I just want to hit back.
反击谁
At who specifically?
太多了
Too many to name.
耐心和勇气
Pazienza e coraggio.
我的老祖母以前常这么说
Old Nanna used to say that.
"耐心 勇气" 等着吧
"Patience. Courage." Waitin'.
你好 沃克牧师
Hello, Reverend Walker.
倡议名叫《创世联盟》
The initiative is called the Genesis Coalition.
是个社区组织
It's a community-based organization
目的是终结暴♥力♥
to end the violence in--
请稍等
Hold on one second.
哪位
Yes?
你好 我是杰克·罗尔
Hey, how are you? Jackie Rohr.
我丈夫不在
My husband's not home.
其实我是来找你的
Actually, I'm here to see you.
你丈夫挺深不可测的
Your husband is not an easy read.
他不太说话 挺好
He don't say a lot, which is good,
因为我是个话痨 但我知道他很不爽
because I tend to talk too much, but I can see that he's upset.
我不是有意见 就是有点疑惑
This is not an accusation. It's just a question.
他绝对不会告诉我那些
He would never tell me something that was, you know,
你们两人之间的事
going on with the two of you.
那你想要我怎么做
And you expect me to?
我就是想帮他 仅此而已
I just want to be able to help him, that's all.
怎么说
How's that?
我知道你们两对于他能走到哪一步
Well, I know that you both have ideas
都有些想法
about where he could go.
我也一样
So do I.
能走到哪一步
And those are?
只要他想 随他选
Anywhere he wants.
市长 州长
Mayor. Governor.
你觉得他能走到那步吗
You think that's a possibility?
我没必要过来跟你胡扯
Look, I got no reason to bullshit you.
如果不是觉得对我也有好处
If I didn't think there was something in this for me,
我才不会坐在这里要你帮忙
I wouldn't be sitting here asking you for a favor.
帮什么忙
And what's that?
不要逼他
Don't push him.
你现在就可以让我滚蛋
You could tell me to fuck right off right now,
但是没必要让你丈夫掺合
but your husband does not need to be involved
罗克斯伯里的教堂枪击案
with this church shooting thing in Roxbury.
不管怎样 黑人都会拥护他的
Black people, they're gonna like him no matter what.
他就像西德尼·波蒂埃
He's like Sidney Poitier.
他们一听到那首《炎热的夜晚》
They hear that song "In the Heat of the Night"
就仿佛看见他走过来
in their heads, they see him coming.
我才不管那些浸礼会的混♥蛋♥说什么屁话
I don't care what some shit bum Baptist has to say.
迪库西需要的是白人对于他
What Decourcy needs is for white people to trust him
以及对他工作的信任
and the job that he's doing.
现在 他打算把几个查尔斯镇的
Now, he manages to put away
银行抢匪关进监狱
a couple of Charlestown bank robbers...
这怎么就能让白人喜欢上他
How is that going to make them like him?
因为这事能证明他根本不在乎别的
Because it'll show that he doesn't give a fuck.
他只管做好本职工作
That he will do his job.
这里的人就在意这个
That's what people around here care about.
专业素质
Professionalism.
我就是这里的人
I'm from around here.
你还是个律师
And you're a lawyer.
那就别装得好像
So don't go acting like
你不懂我在说什么
you don't know what I'm talking about.
怎么着 你是来交租金的吗
What are you, paying rent here now or what?
不就吃点黄奶酪 两片吐司吗
You would begrudge me some yellow cheese
你就这么吝啬不舍得让我吃
and two slices of toast, huh?
舍得 就像我舍得
No, just like I didn't begrudge you
让你赌博输掉一万一样
the ten grand you lost gambling.
看着我的眼睛
Yeah, look at me right now.
那笔钱你♥他♥妈♥一个子都别想拿
You are not getting another fucking dime of that money.
-听懂了吗 -你觉得我来是为了这个
- You understand me? - Is that why you think I'm here?
你觉得我是在缠着你们要钱吗
You think I'm haunting you for money?
-我可没这么说 -是吗
- I didn't say that. - Yeah? Well--
发生了很多事 吉米
There's a lot going on, Jimmy.
我他妈做了什么
And what the fuck did I do?
什么都没做
Nothing.
但是你会提醒别人
But you tend to remind people of things
-一些不必记起的事 -比如谁
- they don't need reminding of. - Like who?
基克吗 她说的吗
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表