剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
I'm not seeing anything here that connects him to Kinicki.
这些都是攻击指控 看见了吗
Okay, these are all assault charges, right?
严重伤害 殴打
Aggravated assault, assault and battery.
这里开始就不一样了
But something changes here.
1988年五月 希恩酒驾
In May of 1988, Sheehan gets a DUI.
接下来都是因酒滋事
From that point on, it's alcohol-related crimes.
酒驾 公共场所酗酒
DUIs, public intox.
两年后 突然间
Two years of that, and then suddenly
酒就不见踪影了
alcohol is nowhere to be found.
彻底消失
It's out of the picture.
所以呢
So?
所以 他第一次酒驾的时间
So, the date of the first DUI
就在凯利·卡尼基消失之后
is immediately after the disappearance of Kelly Kinicki.
卡尼基的消失导致了他酗酒
The disappearance drove him to drink.
然后怎么说
And then what?
时间抚平了伤口
Time healed the wound?
他戒酒了
He sobered up.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我昨天跟踪了他
I followed him yesterday.
看见他从戒酒互助会出来
I saw him coming out of an AA meeting.
想法不错 瑞秋
Well, these are good ideas, Rachel, but
但在证明他与卡尼基的联♥系♥前
until we can prove a connection to Kinicki,
也只能是推测
that's all they are.
詹妮 有客人
Jenny, you got a visitor!
马上下来
Ma, I'll be right down.
-是谁 -自己看
- Who's here? - Take a look.
妈
Ma.
妈 妈 他怎么会在这儿
Ma, Ma, what's he doing here?
我还激动了一小会儿
Got excited for a second.
以为你终于有长进 知道扔下你那废物老公
Thought you'd finally decided to step out on your loser husband
找个小帅哥了
with a nice young piece of ass.
妈 他可是个牧师
Ma, you're talkin' about a priest.
也是个好事 叫他神父就行了
Good thing, too. You can just call him Father.
爱尔兰佬的名字也太难念了
He has one of those unpronounceable mick names.
等等 别用这个
Wait, don't you use those.
这个怎么了
What's wrong with these?
没什么 这是顶好的 用这个还算好的
Nothing. They're the best ones. Here, use the good ones.
你不把顶好的给牧师
You don't use the best ones for a priest,
还要留给谁
who you saving them for?
红衣主教及以上
Cardinal or above.
谢谢
Thanks, Ma.
道伊尔神父 你好
Hi, Father Doyle. How you doing?
希望我没有打扰到你
I hope I'm not interrupting your day.
没有没有 家务而已
Oh, no. Just laundry.
你找我有什么事吗
So, uh, what can I do for you?
那天在教堂的事
The way things went the other day,
你走的时候本来可以
you shouldn't be leaving the church feeling worse
开心些的
than when you came in.
这么明显
That obvious, huh?
我很乐意...荣幸给你一些建议
I'd be happy to-- honored to-- to counsel you,
尽我所能帮助你
to help you in any way that I can.
恕我直言 神父
All due respect, Father,
我受够男人对我指手画脚了
I'm getting sick of men telling me what to do.
也对
That's fair enough.
但本德尔神父是本德尔神父
But Father Bender is Father Bender.
他不是天主教的
He's not the Catholic Church.
很多事情我们的观念并不相同
He and I don't share the same point of view on everything.
当他把我丈夫的罪过推给我的时候
You didn't speak up
你并没有为我发声
when he blamed me for my husband's sins.
我不是爱尔兰人 我是北爱尔兰人
I'm not from Ireland, I'm from Northern Ireland.
发声会没命的
Speaking up can get you killed.
如果不能谈谈的话
If talking isn't the answer,
还有什么我能帮你的吗
then what else can I do for you?
告诉我 神父
Answer me this, Father.
我现在重新开始还来得及吗
Am I too old to start over again?
当然 完全来得及
No. Not at all.
那要怎么做
Then how do I start?
毫无保留 甚至苛刻地审视自己
You take an honest, even brutal look at yourself.
拥抱幸福
Savor what gives you joy.
直面痛苦
Confront what doesn't.
学会依靠朋友们
Rely on your friends.
也希望你能把我当作之一
And I hope you'll consider me one.
他动怒了
He got angry.
菲尔德牧师不喜欢被指责
Reverend Fields does not like to be criticized.
谁会喜欢
Who does?
我今晚真没心情应付我妈
Now I'm really not in the mood for my mother tonight.
我也是
Me neither.
是你先说的
You said it first.
我可以说 她是我妈
I'm allowed to. She's my mother.
那个公益的案子有点挑战
The pro bono stuff's a challenge.
我得向同事们证明这案子
I have to prove to the partners that the cause is worth me
值得我损失一些工时
losing the billable hours, so
所以 没有犯错的余地
there's zero margin for error.
尤其是作为我
Especially being me.
就像我说的 慢慢来
Like I told you, take your time.
你才刚得到这职位
You just got this position.
你没办法一下就改变全世界
You can't change the world all at once,
你还在惹老板生气就不行
not if you're pissin' your bosses off.
想象一下你在我这年纪时别人跟你这么说
Imagine if someone had said that to you when you were my age?
你会用抗♥议♥标语把那人打翻
Oh, you'd have hit them upside the head with your protest sign.
听着还真挺像回事
Sounds about right.
真希望能亲眼看见你抗♥议♥ 火力全开
I wish we could have seen you in action. All fired up.
我也很乐意见识见识
I would have loved to have seen that too.
伊洛伊丝·诺斯·基斯·黑斯廷斯的事迹
The legend of Eloise Knowles Quays Hastings.
没错 亲爱的
That's right, baby.
我还是关注的
I still care.
但是我懂了哪些行得通 哪些行不通
But I-I've learned what works and what doesn't.
世界变小了
The world got small.
先得照顾好自己才能保证他们安全
Gotta look after your own first to keep them safe.
枪击案之后我们就很担心你
We've been worrying about you since the shooting.
你在这里生活 你还会去附近的教堂
You live up here, you still go to church down there.
我没事 我们都没事
Guys, I'm fine. We're fine.
等你为人父母就明白了
You'll understand when you're a parent.
这才说到今晚的重点了
Well, just hitting all the talking points tonight, huh?
你们俩的孩子会很可爱的
You two would make some cute babies.
迪库西 你想要孩子吗
Decourcy, you want kids?
想 以后再说吧
Yeah, someday. Yeah.
但是你们两个都太忙了
You're both just too busy, though.
好了 我就说一次 然后就不提了
All right, I'm gonna say this once and let it go.
只说一次 稀奇
Oh, only once, huh?
你父亲也该儿孙绕膝了
Your dad would have loved a grandchild.
你好
How are you doing?
你好
How are you?
麻烦腾个地方
Excuse me.
欢迎大家
Welcome, everyone.
很高兴看见大家来这里
Nice to see everybody here.
好了 我们开始小组会议吧
Okay, let's get the meeting started.
第一次来吗
First time?
你怎么知道
How'd you know?
我们每个人都这么过来的
We've all been there, every single one of us.
这是个很难受的阶段
It's a tough place to be.
你是哪的
Where you from?
你是在问我的工作吗
You asking me what I am?
指这个吗
Is that what you're getting at?
我那么说的吗 我问的是你是哪里人
Did I say that? I asked where you're from.
我是里维尔的
I'm from Revere.
那么
So, uh,
你是一直来这边吗
have you been coming here a while?
我必须来 工作需要
I had to. Work.
政♥府♥的工作 他们付了康复的钱
Yeah. State job. They paid for rehab.
之后我必须得来互助会
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表