剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
山巅之城
第一季 第四集
教堂枪击案的调查尚未定论
社区的忠实成员转而创立了《创世联盟》
吉米·瑞恩在迈阿密因毒品指控被联调局缉捕
当着我两个孩子的面抓我
You arrest me in front of my kids?
谁让你骗我的
Well, you fucking lied to me.
老天 这地方真糟心 迈阿密 对吧
God, this is a miserable place, Miami, right?
热得要死
Too fucking hot.
我得习惯习惯这鬼天气
I'm going to get used to this in hell.
对你来说也是不错的历练 对吧
It's good practice for you too, though, huh?
这些你留着
You can keep that.
那是我应得的一万八千美元
I earned that 18 grand.
去你的吧
The fuck you did.
我花钱可不是听你满嘴跑火车的
I didn't pay you to tell me stories.
你难道没想过也许
Did you ever think that maybe...
也许我真的以为车里有尸体吗
maybe I thought the bodies were in the truck?
有句话你这辈子肯定没少听
You know, I bet you've probably
我还是得说 吉米
heard this a lot in your life, Jimmy,
这还不够好
but not good enough.
别跟我扯这些没用的 杰克
Don't fucking pull that shit with me, Jackie.
你要把我留在这吗
You gonna leave me here? Huh?
你一路飞来迈阿密
You didn't fly all the way down to Miami
不是来告诉我自生自灭的吧
to tell me to go fuck myself.
不 我是来拿我的一万八的
No. I came for my 18 grand.
我真的以为尸体就在车里
I thought the bodies were in the fucking truck, okay?
见鬼
Fuck.
说真的
Honest.
我和孩子们刚刚经历的这一幕
Would I risk havin' happen
我会冒险这个风险吗
what-what just happened to me and my kids?
我真的相信你 孩子
I really believed you, kid.
但我当混♥蛋♥能得到的
But I guess that's what I get for being an asshole.
也就是你母亲悲催的人生中
What your mother has felt every day...
-每天的感受 -见鬼
- of her miserable life: - Fuck.
失望
disappointment.
你知道吗
You know...
我还是个孩子时
when I was a kid,
很擅长打左边锋
I was pretty good at left wing.
真的
Yeah.
但我父亲
But my father...
他总是看不上我 知道吗
he would ride my ass, you know?
他只知道羞辱我
He would fucking embarrass me.
每场比赛都是
Every single game.
但他还一直到场 每场比赛都来
But he was there, though, every game.
所以你今晚回家的时候
So when you go home tonight,
至少你让你女儿失望的时候
at least you can look your daughter in the eye
能看着她的眼睛
while you disappoint her.
你怎么知道
How did you know...
车在那里
that the truck was there?
林恩沼路 你不是猜的 对吧
You know, the Lynn Marsh. I mean, you didn't guess, right?
你不会冒险让刚才那一幕发生
You wouldn't risk having happen what just happened.
你知道是谁杀了警卫 不是吗
You know who killed those guards, don't you?
不 不
No. No.
不 不
No! No!
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy! Daddy!
-基克 基克 -凯瑟琳
- Kick? Kick? - Catherine?
凯瑟琳
Catherine, shh.
基克 亲爱的 醒醒
Kick, sweetheart, wake up.
我们就在这 基克 别怕
Hey, we're right here. Kick, come on.
放松 放松
Easy, easy. Easy.
看着我 只是个梦 亲爱的 只是个梦
Look at me. It's just a dream. Sweetheart, it's just a dream.
-呼吸 -她怎么了
- Just breathe. - What's wrong with her?
-回去睡觉 亲爱的 -妈妈 怎么了
- Go back to bed, honey. - Mom, what's happening?
回去睡觉 没关系 没关系
Go back to bed, honey. It's okay. It's all right.
快 走吧
Come on, let's go.
我在这陪着你
I'm here with you.
爸爸在这呢
Your father's here with you.
好吗 一切都没事
All right? Everything's all right.
你梦到什么了
What did you dream about, huh?
我被困在这栋楼里
I was trapped in this building,
里面有好多烧焦的尸体 还有浓烟
and there were all these burnt-up bodies, and smoke.
看起来像战后废墟什么的
Like after a war or something.
-是吗 -然后我很害怕
- Yeah. - And I got scared,
因为有一具尸体
'cause one of the bodies...
是吉米叔叔的
was Uncle Jimmy.
吉米叔叔
Uncle Jimmy.
他没事
He's fine.
好吗
Okay?
你不需要担心他
You needn't worry about him.
从碎片的大小和钢筋受到的撞击来看
From the size of the fragment and the impact of the steel,
应该是军用武器
you're looking for some military-grade weapons.
哪一种
And what kind?
具体是什么
I mean, specifically?
老天 我在这待了一周了
Christ, I've been at this all week, you know.
你比我老婆还烦人
You're worse than my wife.
行 做完弹道测验后
Yeah, okay. Well, you let us know what you find
告诉我们结果 我会告诉你老婆
after you run ballistics, and I'll let your wife know
你是在替天行道
that you're doing God's work.
那如果你的线人不告诉你
So, what if your C.I. doesn't tell you
是谁杀了警卫 也不说尸体在哪怎么办
who killed the guards or where the bodies are?
我是不是该和大陪审团说拜拜了
Am I supposed to just wish the grand jury a fond farewell?
H·L·曼肯名言 美国新闻从业人员 作家 讽刺家 编辑
著有《美国预言》
每个人生命总有这么个时候
There comes a time in every man's life
他必须得升起黑旗
when he's gotta hoist the black flag
割破他人的喉咙
and commence slittin' throats.
什么玩意 你是在迪士尼乐园的
What, did you hear that on a pirate ride
海盗游♥行♥上听到的吗
at Disney World or something?
你还是以检察官的角度在看问题
You're still looking at this like a fuckin' asshole prosecutor.
割破喉咙 玩阴的
Slit throats. Play dirty.
大陪审团又不是庭审
Grand jury's not a fuckin' trial.
你不是想定罪
You're not going for a conviction.
你问托马斯·海耶斯林恩沼路
You-you asked Tommy Hayes about that fuckin' Lynn Marsh--
可我不能提林恩沼路
But I'm not allowed to bring up Lynn Marsh.
林恩沼路与卡尼基的案子无关 好吗
Lynn Marsh has nothing to do with the Kinicki case, okay?
我得让陪审员们顺着我们的思路走
I-I need to get the jurors to see what we see
然后他们自己就会开始提出质疑
so they can start asking questions on their own.
让他们自己把卡尼基和里维尔劫案联♥系♥起来
Let them connect Kinicki to the heist in Revere.
好吧 那我也帮不了你了
All right, well, so much for me helping you, then.
那就这样了
Is that what this is?
对人友善我还不太熟练
Well, I'm out of practice at being nice.
我...
I...
我们找到了子弹碎片
We found the bullet fragment.
谁找到的
Who did?
我们找到的 国家犯罪实验室
We did. The state crime lab.
太好了 我们来庆祝吧
Good. Let's celebrate.
-就咱俩 -太好了
- Me and you. - Oh, yeah.
一个硬不起来的糟老头子正是我需要的
A saggy-balled, whiskey-dicked old man is exactly what I need.
你们能追踪子弹碎片吗
So, can your people trace a fragment?
当然可以 只是需要时间
Sure. They just need time.
你怎么想 再召集一次吗
So, what do you say? You gonna reconvene?
你可以再等等更多证据
You could wait for more evidence.
该割喉了
It's time to slit throats.
感谢前来参加教堂的美食活动
Thanks for coming to the church food drive,
-别忘了你们的抽奖券 -给你
- and don't forget your raffle tickets. - Here you go.
今天下午一点开奖
Raffle is at 1:00 today.
快告诉你的朋友们
Tell your friends.
茜雯
Siobhan.
我为我们前几天的小争吵道歉
I'm sorry for our little dustup the other day.
主教 你听说过班图哲学中的"恩图"吗
Reverend, have you heard about the Bantu philosophy Ntu?
我应该没听说过
I don't think I have, no.
我向你简单介绍一下
I'll give you the short version.
"恩图"是更纯粹生活的精华
Ntu is the essence of purer life
它赞颂了我们的相互依赖性
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表