剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
You need to know that if you pick a fight with her,
你等于是在跟我作对
you're picking one with me.
你对自己的行为毫不负责
You take no responsibility for your actions,
这些行为会毁了联盟
actions which can kill the coalition.
我今晚本来没有打算再说那么多
I didn't warm up for a three-rounder this evening,
但我还能讲
but I'll rally.
我领导这个联盟所承受的压力
You have no idea the weight I bear
-你一无所知 -你可真是舍身殉道
- leading this coalition. - Oh, what a martyr.
你得明白
You see...
你不是在这里长大的
you ain't from around here.
所以你对我想要杜绝的
So you have no sense of the history of violence
暴♥力♥和仇恨的历史一无所知
and hatred that I am trying to erad--
我们别来这套
Look, we're not going to play these games.
我就跟你直说了吧
I'm going to just be up-front with you.
如果你继续说我妻子的坏话
You keep talking shit about my wife,
我们之间的过节就大了
we're going to have a fuckin' problem.
你想连另一边脸也一起打吗
You want to try the other cheek?
拉尔夫·胡克 是你吗
Ralph Hook! Is that you?
你是谁
Who's asking?
杰克·罗尔 我知道你弟弟是落潮酒吧的
Jackie Rohr. I know your brother from the Ebb Tide.
我不去那里喝酒 他往威士忌里兑水
I don't drink there. He waters down the whiskey.
这是我第一次来这家店
Oh, my first time in here.
你介意我坐你旁边吗
Mind if I join you?
没问题 如果你请客的话
Yeah, if you're buyin',
坐下吧
Sit your ass down.
好吧
All right.
所以说 你从来没来过这吗
So, what, you, uh... you never been here before?
你是个老兵吗
You a vet?
对 海军陆战队第三团第一营
Yeah. First battalion, third Marines.
1965年我在岘港驻扎
I was in Da Nang in '65.
-你呢 -我也是
- You? - Yeah.
二十六团 1966年并进三团了
26 Marines, attached to the third in '66.
-说真的 -真的
- No shit? - Yeah.
那好吧 我要给你买♥♥杯你喜欢的酒
All right, well, I got to buy whatever sets you off.
好 啤酒就可以了
Yeah. A beer's fine.
来杯威士忌我就该旧地重游了
A shot of Jack and I go back there.
我可不想
I don't like it.
你也不会想的
Neither would you.
不知怎么的 卡鲁哇咖啡利口酒是我的最爱
Kahlua's my drink, for whatever reason.
卡鲁哇咖啡利口酒 你认真的吗
Kahlua? For real?
是的 当然
Yeah. Yeah.
伙计 给我来杯卡鲁哇咖啡利口酒
Buddy, can I get a Kahlua?
你怎么样 来杯威士忌不
What do you say? A shot of Jack?
回想那些年我们抛下的女孩
Memory of the girl we left behind?
好吧 来吧 管它呢
Yeah, sure. What the hell.
我接下来也没有其他事可做
I got no pending appointments.
再来杯威士忌
And a shot of Jack.
他们全是叛徒 每个人 都是告密者
They're all finks, every one of them. They're rats!
约翰·高第的支持者们在
John Gotti supporters were left with a bitter taste
昨天的有罪判决后心情苦涩
after yesterday's guilty verdict.
但约翰·高第本人
But John Gotti himself was left to grapple
要与这个现实抗争
with his new reality:
如何在监狱里面继续做老大
how to stay boss from behind bars.
我认为约翰·高第的领袖权威
I think John Gotti will be facing some challenges
会受到挑战
to his authority as boss...
我多大了
How old am I?
怎么了
What?
我多大了
How old am I?
你在生什么气吗
You mad about something?
你跟菲尔德主教今晚那一出是怎么回事
What the hell was that tonight with Reverend Fields?
你威胁他了吗
You threatened him?
你知不知道你在做什么
What do you think you were trying to do?
那个人闯进我的地盘 我还能怎么做
The man stepped into my house. What was I supposed to do?
我不需要我的丈夫 或者任何男人
I don't need my husband, or any man,
帮我解决我的问题
to solve my problems for me.
如果我让这种事发生
If I let that happen,
我还不如留在家帮你烫衣服
I might as well stay home and iron your shirts.
我用自己的方式 解决自己的问题
I handle my problems, my way.
茜雯 我是在维护你
Siobhan, I was defending you.
我不需要你这样做 先问问我意见
Wha-- I don't need you to do that. Ask me first.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你为什么傻站着
Why are you just standing there?
你得来个冰敷 过来
We got to put ice on that. Come on.
坐下
Sit.
亲爱的
Hey, babe...
我们高中那会
in high school,
跟卡纳西的队伍打过比赛 好吧
we played a team from Canarsie, right?
有这么一场
So this one time,
我打出了个平飞球
I hit a rope to center.
我一心想要往二垒冲
I stretched it into a double-header.
硬滑上了二垒
Hard slide into second.
然后我站上了二垒 成了
And then I stand up, safe, right?
我安全上垒
I'm safe.
然后那个蠢大个二垒手
So this big, dumb second baseman,
他火冒三丈 然后踢了我的蛋
he gets hot and he kicks me in the balls.
我就站在那
So I just stood there.
任由我们的人扑向他
Just let my guys pile up on him.
我一动不动地盯着那个二垒手
Now, I never took my eyes off of that second baseman, never.
然后他就
And then he just...
他就 消失了
he...he just faded.
听上去像是孙子那一套
That's very Sun Tzu.
亲爱的 这就像是现在的菲尔德
Baby, that was Fields today.
他就是那个二垒手
He was that second baseman
想方设法知道我为什么打不倒
trying to understand why I wouldn't go down.
你是说的是你自己
So this is about you.
不是我
Not me.
不
No.
不能这么说 茜雯 我们苦心经营的一切
No, no, Siobhan. All the work that we've done,
以及你为联盟付出的一切
all the work that you've done for the coalition,
命悬一线
it's on the line.
我明白
I know.
菲尔德必须得下台
Fields has to go,
而只有你能把他拉下来
and you're the only one who can take him down.
你可真是满嘴跑火车
You're full of shit.
去你的
Fuck you.
我认识一个88年在体育馆工作的人
I know a guy worked at the Garden in '88.
谁没听过这个故事 你这个混♥蛋♥
We've all heard this wet dream before, you fucking asshole.
这怕是波士顿体育史上最大的笑话
This is the biggest bullshit myth in Boston sports.
没错 格雷茨基
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Gretzky, what, he--
他在第二局里打平 是吗
he ties the game in the second period, right?
然后有人叫来了他兄弟
And then some guy calls his brother
帮他拿下了点球大战
and has him flip the breaker?
赢得了多伦多道明银行花♥园♥
Right, lights out in the Garden, Game 4,
斯坦利杯决赛第四场 确定
Stanley Cup Finals, really?
-没错 -那家伙叫什么
- That's right. - This guy got a name?
叫...
It was, uh,
帕特里克·法雷尔
P-P-P-Patrick Farrell.
对 就是帕特里克·法雷尔 你们去查
Yeah. Yeah, Patrick Farrell. Look him up.
是冰面上的雾帮了他一把 死结巴
The fog on the ice tripped the breaker, you stuttering fuck.
空调超载负荷 那是六月份
A.C. Was working overtime. It was June.
就是水汽成就了这个混♥蛋♥
It was fucking humidity up the motherfucker.
没什么该死的帕特里克·法雷尔
There was no Patrick fucking Farrell
帮他保护钱
protecting his money.
你们才该去查 垃圾
You look that up, you shit stain.
-你去死 -你才去死
- Hey, fuck you. - Hey, fuck you!
欠揍
Fuck this!
龟孙子
Fucker!
混♥蛋♥
Cocksucker! Aah!
小事
Piece of cake.
等一下 等等
Hold on a second. Hold on.
行了 坐下吧
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表