剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
再多找一个证人
Find another fucking witness.
你必须告诉我你那蠢货弟弟打什么算盘
You need to tell me what your dumb fuck of a brother's up to.
老天 凯茜
Jesus fucking Christ, Cath.
你时不常就要十点钟发飙 是吗
You come in at a ten sometimes, huh?
你怎么了
What happened?
在店里干活
At the store,
我们的刀拿去磨了
we sent out our knives for sharpening,
我割橙子袋子的时候伤到手了
and I caught an edge opening up a bag of oranges.
好吧 吉米的事解释一下
All right, well, answer me about Jimmy.
我听到你说的了
I heard you.
我现在流血流得就像十字架上的基♥督♥一样
I'm bleeding like fucking Christ on the cross right now.
你装成一副无所谓的样子
You're acting like this is no big deal.
联邦调查局都去你父母家了
FBI showing up at your parents' house.
别离开我
Don't walk away from me.
我没有
I'm not--
我的棉条涨得要命
I got a tampon in the size of a frigging bus.
你得给我点时间
You gotta give me a minute.
你比任何人都了解吉米
Listen, you know Jimmy better than anybody.
你得告诉我
You gotta tell me.
这次他是彻底走了吗
Is he gone for good this time?
还是说他会再次出现
Or is he gonna be showing up,
然后闯进我家里 要这要那
barging through my front door again, asking for shit?
我不知道
I don't know.
说实话 我知道他想见自己的孩子
Honestly, I know he wants to see his kids.
想见他的孩子
Wants to see his kids.
你弟弟 他可真够蠢的
He's dumb as fucking Sheetrock, your brother.
还有很多比爱着自己的孩子
There's worse kinds of dumb
更糟糕的蠢法呢
than being dumb in love with your kids.
该死的袜子
Ugh. Fucking socks.
我来帮你吧
Why don't you let me help you.
看看你的手 我的天
Look at this thing. Jesus.
你满身是血的温柔样子
You know you're kind of cute
还是有点迷人的
when you're all bloody and being sweet.
我觉得我们应该做
I think we should do it.
拜托 亲爱的 我正例假呢
Come on. Babe, I'm bleeding.
我知道
Yeah.
你以为我多大 十七岁吗
You think I'm, what, 17?
我会怕血吗
That I'm scared of a little blood?
别用那只手碰我
Don't touch me with that.
好
Yeah.
你是不是给了你弟弟钱让他走
Did you give your brother money to go?
-别说这个 -快点回答我
- Shh! Knock it off. - Come on, answer me.
你是不是给了你弟弟钱让他走的
Did you give your brother money to go?
我没有
No, I didn't.
-那个混♥蛋♥ -天啊
- That fucking son of a bitch. - Jesus!
-小凯 该死的 -他从工作上
- Cath, fuck! - He took the fucking money
捞了一笔钱 就从
from the job, right out of the fucking--
凯茜 别这样 你不能把它扒下来
Cathy, hey! Don't! You can't just fucking pull the thing.
我不能
I can't just?
我只有一只手 怎么修这东西
How am I supposed to fix this with one fucking hand?
钱都在 对吧
It's all there, right?
该死的
Fuck.
就算在钱的问题上是我错了
It means I'm wrong about the fucking money.
也不代表我对于吉米的看法就是错的
It doesn't mean I'm wrong about Jimmy.
我敢打赌 你妈一定知道他从哪弄的钱
I bet you your mother knows exactly where he got the cash.
别把我妈扯进来
Leave my mother out of it.
总会有人告诉我的
Somebody's gonna answer me.
我知道我把你稍微整惨了一点
So I know I fucked you up a little bit.
-只有一点吗 -等等
- Oh, just a little? - Hey, hold on.
所以我才带你来这
That's why I'm bringing you down here.
我正在努力改变这种情况
I'm trying to rectify the situation right now.
这就是你要的人
There's your guy.
谁
Who?
布罗姆利路希思
Bromley Heath.
这就是 或者说曾是开枪打我们的人
There is, or should I say was, the guy who shot at us.
你怎么知道是他
How do you know that's him?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我认识他
I recognize him.
你这是向我承认你对罗奇的事说了谎
Okay, so you're admitting to me that you lied about Roach.
是的 但这里这个该死的人
Yeah, but there's the fucking guy right there.
-才是真正的罪犯 -你这混♥蛋♥
- There's the actual guy. - You motherfucker.
你最好祈祷你以后不要有求于我
You better pray that you don't need a fucking thing from me.
等一等
Hey, hold on a second,
我正在努力改善我们之间的关系
I'm trying to rectify the situation between us.
这怎么就算帮助我了
How the fuck does this help me now?
我觉得你会想知道 为了正义
I figured you wanted to know, in the interest of justice.
他应该朝你开枪
He shoulda shot you.
-马丁尼兹 -马丁尼兹
- Martinez. - Martinez!
我认识的说话最像白种人的西裔人
The whitest-sounding spic I know.
我敢打赌你以前的名字叫马丁
Two to five your fucking name used to be fucking Martin,
为了分到迈阿密 你才改成了马丁尼兹
you changed it to Martinez to get assigned to Miami.
老罗 换个人恶心去
Rohr, go find someone else to offend.
我需要你去看一下 等等
Hey, listen, I need you to pay a visit to a Miss... hang on.
柯莉·斯特拉瑟斯小姐
Corie Struthers.
地址是萨莫拉大道305号♥
It's 305 Zamora Avenue.
我不是给你跑腿的 杰克
I'm not your pimp, Jackie.
这是正事 蠢货
This is business, fuckhead.
你是不是十年没看电视了
Have you not turned on a television in ten years?
我们这边整忙着处理毒品问题呢
We got a little drug problem goin' on down here.
我知道 你大概已经像唐·约翰逊那样
Yeah, knowin' you, you probably got your sleeves
撸起袖子拼命干活了
rolled up like Don Johnson.
你现在不是应该已经习惯了吗
Shouldn't you be used to hard work by now?
你想干什么
What do you want?
柯莉·斯特拉瑟斯小姐
Little Miss Corie Struthers
可能窝藏一名在逃的线人
might be hosting a runaway CI.
需要有个人过去看看
Just need somebody to go by and look for signs
有没有一个嗑嗨的混♥蛋♥
of a coked-out jerkoff.
哪个嗑嗨的混♥蛋♥
Which coked-out jerkoff?
他叫吉米·瑞恩
His name is Jimmy Ryan.
那你会派人来吗
So you'll send a guy?
要花点工夫
Can't right away.
跟我对话的这个没有合作精神的留任官员
Hey, is this lack of cooperation some holdover
是因为约翰·肯尼迪和猪湾事件
against the people of Boston because of JFK
才这么讨厌波士顿人吗
and the fucking Bay of Pigs?
蠢货 你知道我不是古巴人
Asswipe, you know I'm not Cuban.
所以你只是一个典型的懒散政♥府♥混♥蛋♥官员
All right, so you're just being a typical lazy government fuck.
好吧 再给我几天时间 好吗
Okay, just give me a couple of days. All right?
好吧 你看 马丁 这事没那么难
All right. See, Martin? Was that so hard?
你处理这件事的时候
Listen, have your secretary send me
让你秘书给我寄几盒古巴雪茄 好吗
a couple boxes of Cubans while you're at it, all right?
晚安 艾尔
Good night, Al.
你还不回家吗
Hey, you ever go home?
回家
Home?
你是指我父母的房♥子吗
You mean my parents' house?
我可不想回那个家
I'm steering clear.
我姐姐刚和她的...她的未婚夫分手
My sister's over with her, uh, her fiancé.
而且如果我回到家
And if I go home,
那我就要听到方圆48里内
then I got to hear about every eligible bachelor
所有钻石王老五的简介了
that's in a 15-mile radius.
汤米·海耶斯不同意
Tommy Hayes isn't enough.
不同意什么
For what?
不同意召集大陪审团
To convene a grand jury.
我们还需要再找一个证人
We need another witness.
我觉得你也许能再创个奇迹出来
Think you could pull a second miracle?
我有别的办法吗
Do I have a choice?
没有
No.
一个孩子跑进了你的教堂
Kid runs into your church,
在你的教堂里被人射了四枪
gets shot four times in your church.
那些开枪的人从你身边跑走
Your shooters run right by you,
你却完全不知道他们长什么样
and you have no idea what they look like?
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表