剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
Kick, I'm sorry! I didn't mean...
杰克
Jackie.
你的头怎么了 你喝醉摔倒了吗
What happened to your head? You fall down drunk?
我的天 爸...
Oh, my God, Dad...
路太黑还有冰
Black ice.
就在总部外面
Outside headquarters.
你来之前我正说呢 我有好消息
I was just saying, I have good news.
都会社区教堂给了我几堂课
I got into a couple of classes at MCC.
我第一堂课在周二晚上
Yeah, my first class is late in the day on Tuesday.
所以我放学以后你不在家
So you're not going to be home after school?
看见了吗 她已经开始筹划了
See, she's plotting already.
道伊尔神父说我还可以去圣塞西莉亚做义工
Oh, and Father Doyle says that I can volunteer at St. Cecilia's.
这样的话 我每周会有几天
So I'm going to be a teacher's aide
去做助教
a couple days a week.
那眼神是什么意思
What's that look for?
我只是很高兴我去了公立学校
Just glad I go to public school.
是谁把通心粉给烧糊了
Who burned the ziti?
谁也没有 你省省吧
Nobody burned the ziti, for God's sake.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你去看看那锅的锅底就知道了
Tell that to the bottom of that pan.
你需要那个
You needed that.
你怎么看出来的
How could you tell?
你心里有事
You were on a mission.
就好像我们试着怀基克的那个月
It was like the month we were tryin' for Kick.
基克的老师想让她去见什么...
Kick's teacher wants her to go see some...
什么他妈的心理医生
some fucking psychotherapist.
我制止了
I put a stop to it.
我觉得她应该去
Well, I think she should.
真的
I do.
-你觉得她应该去 -对
- You think she should? - Yeah.
她都吓得不敢睡觉了
She's scared to go to sleep.
那又怎么样 有时候我也是
Yeah, okay. And sometimes so am I.
-可你是大人 -我是你老婆
- You're an adult. - I'm your wife.
过道那边 是你的孩子们
Down the hall over there, those are your kids.
-我们是你的家人 -是吗
- We're your family. - Oh, yeah?
没错 你觉得她应该去看什么...
Yeah. You think she should go see some--
什么心理治疗师之类的人
some psychotherapist counselor, or whatever.
她跟他要讲的话
The shit she's going to say to him,
应该在我们自己家里说
she should say in this house.
就是这样
That's it.
你为了卡尼基的事要面对大陪审团的问话
You got a grand jury asking about fucking Kinicki.
还有三个死了的警卫
You got three dead guards somewhere.
你弟弟玩消失
Your brother's out there playing Houdini
-还带着不知从哪来的钱 -嘘
- with God-knows-what cash-- - Shh!
别嘘我
Don't tell me to "Shh."
动动脑子 事情一桩接一桩 弗兰克
Think. This shit adds up, Frankie.
你告诉我 如果你下半辈子都不在
You tell me something. What the fuck happens,
会他妈的怎么样
you go away for the rest of your life?
这个家会怎么样
Then what happens to this family?
就因为这些事
Where in all this is it appropriate
你就能打女儿了
for you to hit our daughter?
没错
Yeah.
她什么事都和我说
She talks to me.
我发誓 你要是再动她一指头...
So help me God, you lay another finger on her...
你要怎么样 弗兰克
And what, Frankie? Huh?
说啊 怎么样
Go ahead, what?
别打我的孩子
Just don't hit my kids.
有什么能为你效劳的 迪库西
What can we do for you, Decourcy?
我老婆在问
My wife's been asking questions
谁在给菲尔德使坏
about who's fucking with Fields.
查尔斯镇的爱尔兰佬没能吓到你
The micks in Charlestown can't scare you,
可尊夫人的震怒就受不了了
but the wrath of the almighty missus can.
告诉她菲尔德的事你一无所知
Tell her you don't know nothing about Fields.
到底什么事
Well, what kind of questions?
有个女孩声称菲尔德向她索要不雅照片
This girl is claiming Fields asked for lewd photos.
真有这事 还是我们在不择手段
Any truth there, or are we just grasping at straws?
*别紧张 这才是个开始*
*Relax, 'cause it's only the beginning?*
你为什么对我老婆这么感兴趣
Why are you so interested in my wife?
你是罗尔先生
Are you Mr. Rohr?
这么说只是对我老婆有兴趣了
Oh, so it is just my wife then.
你都没问说的是谁
You didn't ask who.
我说"我老婆" 你说"罗尔先生"
I said "My wife," You said "Mr. Rohr."
所以我猜 你只是对我的老婆
So I assume that it's just my wife
有兴趣
that you're interested in,
而不是教区里住着的其他太太们
not the rest of the wives that are living in the parish.
我不是在指责你
I'm not accusing you.
指责我 指责我什么
Accusing me? Of what?
我只是站在这 手里拿着我的家伙
No, I'm just standing here with my dick in my hand,
好奇于你为什么对我老婆这么感兴趣
wondering why are you so interested in my wife?
对你来说她哪点让你着迷
What is the fascination with her to you?
她来寻求指点
She asked for counseling.
我觉得有点遗憾...
I felt bad about--
你同情我老婆
Oh, so you pity my wife.
你是同情我老婆吗
So, do you pity my wife?
说实话
Well, to be honest,
如果你对待她就像你现在对待我这样
if you treat her like you're treating me right now,
我能理解她为什么要去其它地方
I can see why she'd need to look for consolation
寻求安慰了
in other places.
你知道我从前做过教堂的祭童吗
Do you know that I was an altar boy once?
没错 我 你能想象吗
Yeah. Me. Can you imagine that?
我报名参加是因为一位神父
I signed up because of a priest.
托马斯神父
Father Thomas.
长得像罗伯特·米彻姆演的《猎人之夜》
Looked like Robert Mitchum in Night of the Hunter.
只是他没杀过人
Except he never killed anyone.
我是说 他宣誓做神职以后就没有了
I mean, not after he took the vows.
他是二战的退伍兵
He was a World War II vet.
托马斯神父 他什么都不怕
Father Thomas, he was afraid of nothing.
有一次我看见他胖揍了一个混账家长
I once saw him knock out a piece-of-shit dad
因为他打孩子
that was-- that was beatin' his kid.
我爱死那家伙了
I loved that guy.
教会了我什么是正义
Taught me about justice.
可后来有一天
But then one day,
有传言说他睡了教区里的
a rumor starts that he's putting the wood
全职主妇们
to some of the working mothers in the parish.
托马斯神父 无所不能的人
Father Thomas, he could take on anyone.
可那以后就不行了
But not after that.
在我们那一带不行了 他走了
Not in that neighborhood. He was gone.
正义降临
So much for justice.
"恶有恶报"
"The wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself."
说得好
That's good.
你这周日会布道 对吧
You're preaching this Sunday, right?
是的 那又怎样
Yes. Why?
有个很简单的解决方法
Well, there's a very easy solution to all of this.
你离我妻子远远的
You are going to stay the fuck away from my wife.
礼拜天 你走上教坛
Come Sunday, you're going to get up there
尽情布道
and you're gonna preach your ass off.
举着奉献盘的你将会看起来
And that collection plate is going to make you look like
像个披着圣方济各皮的打工仔
an earner in the mold of St. Francis of Assisi.
做正确的事 神父
Do the right thing, Father.
你的教众离不开你这样的好人
The parish could use a good guy like you.
在我们开始前我想提醒陪审团
I'd like to remind the jury before we begin
为了你们和证人的人身安全
that the work here is done in secret
我们在这里的工作完全保密
for your safety and that of the witnesses.
海耶斯先生 请举起你的右手
Mr. Hayes, raise your right hand.
你是否向主发誓你的呈堂证词
You promise to tell the truth, the whole truth
全部如实 没有隐瞒欺骗
and nothing but the truth, so help you God?
我发誓
So help me God.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
你们都已经听过了
you've all been briefed on the case.
凯利·卡尼基失踪一案的详情
regarding the disappearance of Kelly Kinicki.
今天 你们将听取与卡尼基先生
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表