剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
(Jenny Rohr无法和性侵过她的)
(父亲对质,因为他拒绝见她)
(她因此仍旧情绪麻痹)
Joseph Congemi住在这里吗
Does Joseph Congemi live here?
他对你无话可说
He's got nothing to say to you.
(前波士顿警♥察♥Tony Suferin)
(被联邦政♥府♥指控)
(杀害Anton Campbell)
(面临不可假释的终身监禁)
你已无路可走,Anton
You got nowhere to run, Anton!
不 该死
No. -...
发生了什么事
...happened?
他转身扑向我,Chris
He...wheeled on me, Chris.
他转身扑向我
He wheeled on me!
(中枪幸存后又流产的)
(Siobhan Quays离开了)
(她的高级律师事务所)
(转去美国公民自♥由♥联盟做律师)
(Decourcy Ward继续待在)
(职涯炼狱里,决心爬出)
(Guy Dan逼他跳进的洞里)
你需要我做你的黑人代表
You need me to be your token Black boy.
我想你做你的工作
I want you to do your...job.
我出于礼貌才问你
I'm asking to be polite.
(Jackie Rohr辞去联调局的工作)
(以免被联邦检控官)
(Karen Shimizu驱赶)
去你的
...you.
你要就给你吧
You can have it.
你得记住
You have to remember,
波士顿是个错误
Boston is a mistake.
五月花号♥从来就不该
The Mayflower was never supposed
靠上普利茅斯的岸
to land on Plymouth...Rock.
他们本来要去维珍尼亚州
They were heading to Virginia
结果迷路了
and got lost.
波士顿会存在
Boston only exists
是因为某人方向感太差
because of someone's s**tty sense of direction.
讨人厌的浪子又回到
The prodigal pain in the a** returns
他多次犯罪的现场
to the scene of his many crimes.
讨人厌的醉鬼则依旧自怨自艾
And the prodigal drunk remains steadfast in his self-loathing.
你要喝什么
What are you drinking?
你要请客吗 我负责倒酒
You buying? -I'm pouring.
轩尼诗,对吧
Hennessy, right?
等等
Wait...
你在这里工作?
You work here?
老天,伟大的你堕落成这样
Oh, my, how far the mighty have fallen.
不
Nah.
考虑到我这一年来承受多少
Given the s**t I went through
Shimizu那贱♥人♥招来的事
with that bitch Shimizu this past year,
在酒吧工作算是升职
tending bar is a promotion.
去你的
And...you.
怒吼变成低语了
So, the roar became a whisper.
再说一次去你的,五元
Again, ...you. That's 5 bucks.
我们地检办公室
You know, we're looking for some investigators
在找调查员
down at the D.A.'s office.
要我替你美言几句吗
You want me to say something?
你是认真的吗
You serious?
才不是
...no.
很好
Good.
因为替你做事的人都活不久
'Cause guys that work for you don't live that long.
你最好去清理一下
You better go clean that up.
别又来了,Jimmy
Not again, Jimmy.
协调中心,我们抵达现场了
Dispatch, we're arriving on the scene right now.
正走向住♥宅♥
We're approaching the residence.
待命,我们在敲门
Stand by. We're making contact.
警♥察♥
Police. This is the police.
里面的住户请立刻开门
Residents or occupants, come to the door and open it now.
怎么回事
What the...is going on?
立刻把双手举起来
Show me your hands now.
你知道现在什么时候吗
Do you know what time it is?
我是Karen Shimizu,联邦检控官
I'm Karen Shimizu, the U.S. attorney.
这是怎么回事
What is this about?
请出来,女士
Step outside, ma'am.
有人报案说这个住址传出枪声
We're responding to a call about shots fired at this address.
什么?枪声?
What? Gunshots?
是,女士
Yes, ma'am.
谁报案的 一个邻居
Who called? -A neighbor.
鬼扯,我整晚都一个人待在家
Well, that's bulls**t. I've been home alone all night...
我没开枪,好吗
not shooting a gun, all right?
我们得搜查这栋房♥子
We got to sweep this house.
盯着她
Stay with her.
麻烦你站到旁边去
Stand aside, please.
我们正进入住所
We are entering the residence.
里面没问题
All clear in here.
老天爷
Jesus...Christ.
去你的,Shimizu
...you, Shimizu.
晚安,Dominique
Good night, Dominique.
感觉怎么样
How was that?
很不错
Nice.
晚安,Letitia
Good night, Letitia.
晚安,Sinclair
Good night, Sinclair.
(你长得像鸟,但说起话来像人)
(You look like a bird, but you talk like a man.)
(我一直都知道你是恶霸,不是鸟)
(I've known all along you were a bully, not a bird.)
(也许吧,我不是闹着玩的)
(Maybe, but I don't fool around.)
你听过杯垫吗
You ever heard of using a coaster?
该死的加高历险记
...Clutch Cargo.
我都忘记我有多爱这个卡♥通♥了
I forgot how much I love this...show.
这一集里,克拉奇和史莱尼克雪靴
In this one, Clutch and Snowshoe Slednick
抓到北极巨鸟
capture the Arctic Bird Giant,
但那其实不是一只巨鸟
but it's not actually a bird giant.
只是某个踩高跷扮成鸟的混♥蛋♥
It's just some...a**hole dressed like a bird on...stilts.
真天才,我一定要试试看
It's genius. I got to try that.
该死,这真的是我的人生吗
Goddamn it, is this honestly my life?
我又做什么事了
What did I do now?
你就会做些无谓的事
Jack s**t is what you do.
你每天6时到凌晨2时去酒吧上班
You work at that bar from 6 to 2 in the morning.
回家时浑身酒味、烟味和呕吐味
I mean, you come home reeking of booze, smoke and vomit.
睡到中午
You sleep till noon,
然后躺在这里喝酒放屁
then you lie around here drinking and farting
直到你去冲澡,再次出门
until you just shower and you leave again.
“被召的人多,选上的人少”
'For many are called but few are chosen.'
马太福音第22章14节
Matthew 22:14.
得做些改变
Something's got to change.
好吗?家里的收入不够
Okay? There's not enough money coming in.
最低薪资和一周200元小费
Minimum wage and 200 bucks a week in tips
无法支付Benny念纽约大学的
isn't gonna cover Benny's $20,000 dollar
两万美元食宿和学费
room, board and tuition at NYU.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
“恐惧杀死的人多过死亡”
'Fear kills more people than death.'
你知道那是谁说的吗
You know who said that?
George S Patton将军
General George S. Patton.
当Ike差点为了George在意大利
When Ike almost fired George
打士兵巴掌的事解雇他时
for slapping that soldier in Italy,
他慌张了吗?并没有
did he panic? No.
他有吓得跑去找妈妈吗?没有
Did he wuss out and run to mama? No.
他直挺挺地站着,进军柏林
He stood his...ground and marched into Berlin.
你并没有雄赳赳地进军柏林
You didn't victoriously march into Berlin.
对,你是被联调局解雇
Yeah, you were fired from the FBI!
不…我是辞职
No...I quit.
而且你忘了地下室的逃亡现金
And you're forgetting the escape money in the basement.
对,你已经用了好几个月
Yeah, which you've been dipping into for months now.
还剩多少
How much of that is left?
很多、一堆,我们有钱得很
Plenty. Tons. We're flush.
你别担心
Don't worry about it.
我们俩都知道有个无法养家的
We both know about growing up with s**tty fathers
差劲父亲是什么感觉
who couldn't provide.
你为什么要扯到你那个窝囊父亲
Why you got to bring your loser father into this?
我们结婚那天
The day that we got married,
你向我承诺会永远照顾好我们家
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表