剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
让你担心自己的爸爸吗
Makes you worried about your own dad?
我明白了
I get it.
不好的事情发生了以后
It's hard not to be frightened
想不害怕是不太可能的 对吧
when something bad happens, right?
就像你看见闪电
Like you see the lightning,
然后你就等着打雷
and then you're waiting for the thunder.
但你♥爸♥爸 他很健康
But your dad, he's healthy?
他很操劳
He has to work a lot.
他老是很累
He's always tired.
他的工作一定压力很大
He must have a stressful job.
他是做什么的
What's he do?
他在甄选超♥市♥工作
Works at Purity Supreme.
他是生鲜经理
He's the produce manager.
那把工具刀就是在那拿的吗
Is that where you got the utility knife?
为了保护我自己 我的家人
To protect myself. My family.
下面由我来吧
Hi. I'll take over from here.
这是个儿童的案子...
Look, this is a juvenile case...
你在质疑上级长官吗
Are you questioning a superior officer?
你干得不错 因特纳科拉 现在走吧
You did good, Internacola. Now go.
伯恩尼 谢天谢地
Oh, Bernie, thank God.
凯瑟琳 你能出去等会吗
Catherine, can you wait outside?
我和你妈妈说句话
Give me and your mom a minute?
搞什么
Really?
弗兰克的麻烦事够多的了
Frank's got enough problems right now.
她不能引起别人的注意
She can't be drawing attention.
你得和她谈谈
You need to talk to her.
你以为我没试过吗
What, you don't think I've tried?
如果基克不巧落到有心的警♥察♥手上
If Kick wound up in the hands of the wrong cop,
他们现在就要申请传票了
they'd be filing a subpoena as we speak.
把你们家的烂事理好点吧
Get your fuckin' house in order.
这整个都太荒唐了
The whole thing's ridiculous.
弗洛伊德想研究变♥态♥的话
Freud wants to study perverts,
自己看看镜子就好了
he should look in the mirror.
当弗洛伊德说"变♥态♥"时
When Freud said "Perversion,"
他没带任何批判色彩
he wasn't using the word judgmentally.
-对吗 吉村教授 -对
- Right, Professor Yoshimora? - Right.
他指的是超出他那个时代
He was talking about behavior
公众所能接受的那些行为
outside of what was socially acceptable in his time.
到今天仍有很多心理学家对阴♥茎♥嫉妒
Still, plenty of psychologists rolled their eyes
这样的词不以为然
at penis envy.
恋母情结也是这样
Same with the Oedipus complex.
弗洛伊德的评论家们觉得这个太荒谬了
Critics of Freud find that preposterous.
有些人甚至说是他把儿童性幻想
Some even say that he forced this idea
这个概念强加给他的患者
of childhood sexual fantasies onto his patients.
这些孩子们表现出的创伤
Was the trauma which those children revealed
是想象出来的还是真实的
imagined or real?
罗尔小姐 你怎么看
Miss Rohr, your thoughts?
詹妮
Jenny?
我们来买♥♥枪现在还要搜身吗
Oh, we-- we get frisked to buy guns now?
里根经济学观点
不应直接救济贫民而是通过经济增长使总财富增加
最终使穷♥人♥受益
你听说过涓滴经济吗
You heard of trickle-down economy?
一个意思 我这是涓滴焦虑
It's like that. Trickle-down anxiety.
说实话 你们现在被大陪审团
Got to be honest, with the amount of grand jury
盯得很紧 我应该离你们远一点
surrounding your people, I shouldn't be talking to you.
那我猜你的价格也会抬高很多了
So I'm guessing your price is significantly higher.
手♥枪♥八百块 更大的要一千块
Eight hundred for pistols, a grand for anything larger.
滚你的吧
Ah, fuck you.
吉米
Jimmy.
三把手♥枪♥ 四把别的
Three of the handguns and four of the others.
周五给你们
You'll have them Friday.
你好 这里是罗尔家
Hi, you've reached the Rohr residence.
请留下姓名和电♥话♥号♥码
Please leave your name and number.
-喂 -混♥蛋♥
- Yeah, hello? - Scum fuck.
老天啊 真是太扫兴了
Jeez, my day was going so well.
知道吉米·瑞恩在哪吗
Any idea where Jimmy Ryan is?
太惨了
Up shit's creek,
他就在老地方
where he always is.
我要具体的地方
I mean specifically.
他妈在波士顿呢
His ma is in Boston City.
可能他跑去当乖儿子了
Maybe he's being a good son.
给她端屎端尿呢
Yeah. Emptying her bedpan.
-嗯 回头再聊... -好说
- Yeah. All right, talk to ya-- - All right.
潘帕德里欧护士 请前往重症监护室
Nurse Pappendreo to ICU.
你好 需要帮忙吗
Hi, can I help you?
我找米凯拉·弗雷达
I'm looking for Michaela Freda.
她是病人
Um, she's a patient.
韦斯堡医生
Dr. Westpaul.
韦斯堡医生 请前往挂号♥处
Dr. Westpaul to admitting, please.
韦斯堡医生 请前往挂号♥处
Dr. Westpaul to admitting.
谢谢
Thank you.
费斯克斯医生
Dr. Fiscus...
费斯克斯医生 请前往急诊室
Dr. Fiscus to the ER.
你好
Hi.
我是瑞秋
I'm, uh-- I'm-I'm Rachel.
苔丝 我是她妹妹
Tess. I'm her sister.
你是她的朋友吗
You're a friend?
我不知道她把不把我当朋友
I don't know if she'd think of me as one.
我不是很了解她
I didn't know her well...
但我男朋友被枪击了
um, but my boyfriend got gunned down.
1984年的事
Eighty-four.
北端区的那起事件
Oh, the North End story?
没错 就是那件
Yeah. That's the one.
她陪我坐了一晚上
And, um, she sat with me the whole night.
你一直在这吗
You-- you been here long?
自从她住院之后
Uh, since she checked in.
你吃过了吗 睡过觉吗
Well, have you eaten? Slept?
不 我不忍♥心留下她一个人
No. No, I can't bear to leave her alone.
你去餐厅吃点东西吧
Look, why don't you go to the cafeteria, grab something?
这里的鱼味道很不错
They got a fish dish that's pretty good, you know?
-我坐在这陪她 -算了吧
- I'll-- I'll sit with her. - I don't know, I'm--
我以前是护士
I used to be a nurse.
她不会很快醒来
She is not waking up anytime soon.
那
Well...
好吧
...okay.
好吗
Yeah?
我不会去太久
I won't be long.
你慢慢来 不着急
Oh, please, take your time.
你在忙什么
What you working on?
好吧
Okay.
米凯拉·弗雷达不仅仅和你我还有罗尔谈过
Michaela Freda didn't just talk to you, me, and Rohr.
她还采访了一个叫克拉斯比的联调局探员
She interviewed an FBI agent named Clasby
还有一个叫罗奇的瘾君子
and a drug addict named Roach.
克雷·罗奇
Clay Roach.
行了 看来不仅仅是混♥蛋♥
Okay, fuck just being a scumbag.
你的伙伴杰克·罗尔
Your pal Jackie Rohr...
他可能是个重罪犯
he might be a felon.
你有证据吗
Did you get proof?
上面有记录
She's got dots.
和奶奶打招呼
Say hi to grandma.
-孩子们 -奶奶
- Babies. - Grandma!
过来抱抱
Come gimme some love.
你看我得病得多重
You see how sick I have to be
才能来让你们看我
just to get a visit outta you guys?
多蒂 不是这样的 我不在附近
Dottie, no, I'm not around.
我就喜欢麻烦你们一下
I just like to cause a little trouble anyway.
你和吉米没有结婚
You know, you never married Jimmy,
但你还是我最喜欢的儿媳
but you're still my favorite daughter-in-law.
从佛罗里达的飞过来感觉怎么样
How was your flight from Florida?
-很好玩 -是吗
- Fun! - Yeah?
我们有免费花生吃
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表