剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
我什么都不会说的
I'm not gonna say nothin'!
-我不认识你 -我们什么都不会说
- I don't know you. - We won't say nothing.
我也不认识你
I don't know you either!
该死
Fuck!
我是南区D街的人
Look, I'm from D Street in South--
没人在乎你是哪里人
Nobody cares where you're from!
我要说的是我就是跟你们这种人一起长大的
All's I'm saying is I grew up with it.
我不会把任何人说出去 我用生命发誓
I'm not gonna rat anyone out, on my life.
如果你是我 会相信你自己吗
If you were me, would you trust you?
我们会收一部分钱
We'll take money, some of it.
如果你被抓住了 就说我们也有份
You get caught, say we're in on it.
这个主意不错
That's not a bad idea.
他们看到我的脸了
They saw my face.
你想以后的人生都在担心这件事吗
You want to worry about this the rest of your life?
你说了算
It's on you.
你决定 老大
It's up to you, boss.
我能抽根烟吗
I get one smoke?
天啊
Oh, my God!
不
Oh, no.
等等 慢着
Wait, wait. Hang on, hang on.
好了 别停下
Okay, don't stop. Don't stop.
过来 准备好了吗
Here, here. Ready?
她在嘀咕什么呢
What the fuck is she ching-chonging about?
她叫你"鬼佬"
She's calling you "Gweilo."
"鬼佬" 这他妈是什么意思
Gweilo? What the fuck does that mean?
差不多就是"白色恶魔"
Approximately, "White devil."
这她倒是没说错
Ooh, she ain't wrong about that.
过来 宝贝
Come here, baby.
我得走了
Ooh, gotta go.
好了 好了
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
冷静点 冷静
Hey, hey, hey, take it easy. Take-- hey, hey.
退后 退后
Get back! Get back!
妈 人家会看到的 别这样
Mama, people can see you! Stop it!
你们两个老家伙到这来干什么
What the fuck are you guys doing down here?
你♥他♥妈♥来这干什么
Fuck are you doing here?
哥们
Man.
你的人生正春风得意呢
Your life's just turned out exactly how you expected, huh?
好了 好了
All right, all right!
好了 我这就走
All right, all right, I'm going, I'm goin'.
今晚挺糟糕
Rough night?
对不起 爸爸
I'm sorry, Daddy.
我中午还剩了些香肠和辣椒
I got some sausage and peppers left over from lunch.
要我帮你热热吗
You want me to heat that up for you?
你为什么会跟我说这个
Why would you say that to me?
你应该庆幸见到你这样的是我而不是你妈
Just be grateful that I found you and not your mother.
见鬼
Fuck!
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know how I'm going to do it.
如果我老婆问起今天发生了什么事
Look my wife in the eye
我没法看着她的眼睛回答她 你知道吗
when she asks about what happened today, you know?
为什么
Why?
你什么都没做
You didn't do nothin'.
枪♥支♥和毒品
Oh. Guns and drugs.
没错
Yeah.
但是有警♥察♥中枪了
But a cop was shot.
所以波士顿警局确实很想
So this is one where the Boston Police
让你赢这个案子
actually want you to win?
生活不一定要如此艰难
Life doesn't have to be this hard.
你可是律所的香饽饽
The firm would love to have you.
那我就得每晚待在洛克欧博餐厅
Oh, but then I'd have to spend my nights in Locke-Ober
看着那些老态龙钟的有钱人
watching these old rich people
往腮帮子里塞满龙虾
stuff their faces full of lobster.
你本周三晚上就要干这种事
Just like you will Wednesday night.
不 什么...
No, wh...
你还想让我去干这种事 宝贝
you still making me go to that, babe?
拜托 我已经整天在吃屎了
Come on, I got to eat shit all day.
现在还要吃你给的
Now I got to eat yours too?
我给什么你都会吃
You will take what I give you
而且还会吃得很开心 沃德先生
and be glad to eat it, Mr. Ward.
是这样吗
Oh, is that so?
就是这样
That is so.
好吧
Okay.
过来
Come here.
天哪 感觉好怪
Oh, God, that feels weird.
别担心 一点都不怪
Don't worry, it's not weird.
-起效了 -但是很疼
- It's working. - It hurts, though.
这对你没坏处 看在上帝的份上
It can't be hurting, for Christ's sake.
孩子
Kid.
-拜托 -好了吗
- Come on. - Is it done?
快了 马上就好
It's almost done. Almost done.
你们两个吉普赛人到底在干什么
What the hell are you two gypsies up to?
我们正说你呢 混♥蛋♥
We're talking about you, asshole.
又有什么新鲜事吗
What else is new?
你觉得还好吗
You feeling all right?
还行 耳朵疼死我了
Yeah. Ears are killing me.
你昨晚过得好吗
How was your night?
糟透了
Awful.
你现在觉得好点了吗
You feel better now?
是的 感觉不错
Yeah, feels all right.
我的天
Oh, for Christ's sake.
我可不想看那个
I didn't need to see that.
工作上有什么不顺吗
What was so bad about work?
我奔波了一晚上
I just spent the night running around,
为了把我的线人从牢里弄出来
trying to get this informant out of stir.
盖伊·丹又给你惹麻烦了
Guy Dan give you a problem?
没有
No.
是他下面平权雇来的人
His affirmative action hire.
那你还能指望什么
Well, what do you expect from that?
为什么你今天看起来特别帅
So why you look so handsome today?
我可能生病了
Think I'm coming down with something.
是啊 一定是什么传染病
Yeah, I guess something must be going around.
本尼今天早上都起不了床了
Bennie couldn't get out of bed this morning.
我觉得她那是妇科原因
I think that's a feminine issue.
什么
What?
没什么 没什么
Nothing. Nothing.
希望你早日康复
I hope you feel better.
-玛丽莲 -杰克
- Marilyn. - Hey, Jackie.
你♥他♥妈♥从哪找到这孩子的 沃德
Where the fuck did you find this kid, Ward?
他在联邦检察官办公室工作
U.S. Attorney's, working white collar.
专门负责垃圾债券 储蓄信贷之类的案子
Junk bonds, savings and loan, that sort of thing.
-为什么问这个 -这样的人
- Why? - What is a guy like that doing
来萨福克地检办公室干什么
working at the fucking Suffolk DA's office?
他觉得自己会成为下一任波士顿市长
He's got a notion he's going to be the next mayor of Boston.
是吗 他怎么会这么想
Oh, yeah? How's he figure that?
他有钱吗
He got money?
没有 他就是个布朗斯维尔的无业黑鬼
No, he's just a Brownsville porch monkey,
但他老婆很有钱
but his wife's got money.
她长得漂亮吗
Is she good-looking too?
说实话 你今天还打算给我惹多少麻烦
Honestly, how much trouble are you about to cause me today?
迪库西·沃德
助理地检官
克莱·罗奇
Clay Roach...
他的案子怎么样了
how's that going?
他到这周末为止
Oh, he'll be going cold turkey at Walpole
都会在沃波尔戒毒
by the end of the week.
有必要的话
If you had to,
可以放了他吗
think you could drop him?
什么 你在开玩笑吗
What, are you kidding me?
波士顿警局已经想私下通融了
The BPD already wants to lynch me.
现在你也想让我放走那个警♥察♥杀手吗
Now you want me to let a cop-shooter walk?
这大概是你最好的选择 鉴于
Well, it might be in your best interest, considering--
盖伊·丹怎么说的
What does Guy Dan say?
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表