剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
你在哪里
Where are ya?
客厅
Living room!
你好 苏
Hiya, Sue.
我带了麦克糕点店的芝士卷
I brought cannoli from Mike's Pastry.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
-你妈在家吗 -不在 去玩冰果游戏了
- Your ma home? - No, she's at bingo.
请坐
Have a seat.
老社区
The old neighborhood...
看起来很老旧
looks old.
你还去都会社区教堂上课吗
You still going to MCC for classes, right?
争取教育学位
Get that teaching degree?
是 但是花学费让我觉得不安
Yeah, but I feel bad about spending the money.
你认为杰克花钱会不安吗
You think Jackie feels bad spending?
但是我这是要冒大风险的
But I'm taking a big risk.
要拿学位得要很多年
You know, it's gonna take years to get a degree.
而且 谁知道我能不能找到工作呢
And then, you know, who's going to want to hire me?
那你打算怎么办
What are you going to do instead?
忍♥到自己暴毙吗
Suffer till you croak?
我找你来不是谈这个
Uh, that's not the reason I asked you over.
是因为别的事
Uh, there's something else.
我们的女儿都同龄
You got a daughter the same age as mine.
她会经常不见踪影吗
Is she disappearing all the time?
以前会
She was.
你是怎么让她听话的
Well, how'd you get her to listen to you?
简单 我都没花心思
Easy. I didn't try.
直接送她去达纳豪尔
We sent her to Dana Hall,
韦尔斯利的一所女校
an academy for girls over in Wellesley.
这我办不到
Shit, I can't do that. I--
这下面有东西
There is something.
你丈夫
Your husband.
他还挺有格调的
He's a classy guy.
是啊
Yeah.
莱纳德·詹森就是个废物
Leonard Jensen is a fuckup.
和种族无关 他就是个废物
This is not a race thing, this is a fuckup thing.
他被分到了罗克斯伯里
He's assigned to Roxbury.
不管他在里维尔海滩的酒吧里买♥♥什么
Whatever he's buying at a bar in Revere Beach,
肯定都不是工作要用的
that's extracurricular.
你把他的行动路线和档案给我们
So you just give us his route, his history.
你们肯定要有搜查令才行
Pretty sure you need a warrant.
很可能需要
Likely we do.
可惜我们没有
Sadly, we don't have one.
我可以去弄一张法♥院♥传令
Now, I could go get a court order,
或者你可以直接给我们指个方向
or you could just point us in the right direction
然后去上个厕所
and go take a leak.
我不在的时候 如果我是你们
While I'm gone, I was you,
我是不会去看最上层的抽屉的
I wouldn't look in those top drawers
里面放着员工档案
where I keep the personnel files
家庭地址之类的信息
and the home addresses, et cetera.
我们过去一天里做了多少违法的事
How much of what we've done in the last 24 hours is illegal?
你肯定听过这句话
I'm sure you've heard the phrase,
"宁可错放一千
"Better to let a thousand guilty men go
不可错抓一个"
than one innocent suffer."
是的 英克里斯·马瑟
Yeah. Increase Mather.
我也上过法学院
I went to law school too.
但这话是他吊死塞勒姆的女巫之后才说的
But he said that after they hung the witches in Salem.
从不公正的角度来诠释正义
From injustice came the way to describe justice.
只有亲眼见证其中一者 才能对另一者定性
Only when you've seen one can you shape the other.
这理由太完美了
That's an excellent justification.
莱纳德·詹森
你好 莱纳德
Hello, Leonard.
我会派人盯着他
Hey, I'll put a tail on him.
谁和你说的
Who said this to you?
一个臭小子
Skank.
斯坎伦 警犬队的警♥察♥
Scanlon. K9 officer.
他这么问你的
He asked you that?
他没必要问
Oh...... he didn't have to ask.
我能感觉得到他是怎么看我的
I could see how he was looking at me,
斜着眼睛
all kind of squinty-eyed,
想把各种信息联♥系♥到一起
just trying to put the pieces together.
我心里就想 赶紧问 好吗
And I'm like, just fucking ask, okay?
我已经被问习惯了
I've been asked enough.
你是什么人
What are you?
好了 詹森出发了 我们走
All right, Jensen's on the move. Let's go.
路易斯警监帮了我们一个大忙
Captain Lewis has done us a huge favor.
他把你的一个公益委托人
He's informed us about bad acts
所犯下的恶劣行为告诉了我们
committed by one of your pro bono clients,
菲尔德主教
Reverend Fields.
罪名指控已经成立了吗
Are there charges pending?
还没有
Not yet.
这几十年来 这位好主教都是社区的一份子
The good reverend has been part of the community for decades.
如果这些指控被公开
No one's life gets sweeter
谁的日子都不好过
if these accusations become public.
感谢你的好意 警监
Thank you for your courtesy, Captain.
你需要立刻采访档案里的女士们
You need to interview the women in this file immediately.
我会处理的
I will. I'll handle this.
这话你之前就说过
You've said that before.
会诱发心脏病的三明治好吃吗
Enjoying your heart attack sub?
你把一个叫臭小子的警犬队警♥察♥带回了家
You take home a K9 officer people call Skank,
而你还想批判我的饮食习惯
and you want to lecture me on my gastrointestinal choices?
我没带他回家 好吗
I didn't take him home, okay?
他问我是不是黎巴嫩人 我直接说了再见
He asked if I was Lebanese. I said goodbye.
一开始我还以为你是意大利人
At first you had me convinced you were genuine Italian.
是啊 给头发上点发胶
Yeah, well, you pile up your hair with Aqua Net
再把耳环戴上
and throw on some hoop earrings...
就不会有人用异样眼光看你了
no one looks at you any different.
到了
There we go.
我们进去吧
Let's go in.
没有搜查证不能进
Not without a warrant.
你可以说你想剪头发
You can say you want a haircut.
是啊 我想在罗克斯伯里剪头发
Yeah, me wantin' a haircut in Roxbury?
你剪扫把头肯定很帅
You'd be styling in a hi-top fade.
你还记得你做了哪些噩梦吗
Do you remember any of these nightmares you're having?
-只有一些片段 -比如呢
- Pieces of them. - Like what?
尸体
Bodies.
尸体
Bodies?
你做了关于尸体的噩梦
You're having nightmares about dead bodies?
对 我想是的
Yeah, I guess.
你家里死过人吗
Mmm. Have you had a death in the family?
-不算是吧 -不算是
- Not really. - Not really?
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
你是不是害怕什么 凯瑟琳
Are you afraid of something, Catherine?
-什么吓到你了 -我不知道
- What frightens you? - I don't know.
你平常有什么消遣
Well, what do you do for fun?
-做什么事能让你开心 -我喜欢画画
- What makes you happy? - I like to draw.
你能给我画一幅画吗
Oh. Would you draw a picture for me?
这是詹森的房♥子
That's Jensen's house.
爸爸
Daddy.
这个人居然冒着丢掉所有这些好东西的风险
This guy risked all this nice stuff right here.
到底为什么
For what?
你觉得他是怎么搞到这些好东西的
How do you think he got the nice stuff?
怎么 难道不是白人
What, no way someone who isn't white
他就没可能努力工作合法地享受生活了吗
could work hard to earn a life legitimately?
某个臭小子真惹到你了 对吧
Skank really got to you, huh?
他只是 他只是
Well, he just-- He just...
让我开始思考 你懂吗
made me think, you know?
我想说的是我父母把我送到美国 送去上学
I mean, my parents sent me to America, to school...
那时我十岁
when I was ten.
他们七十年代才从伊朗来到这边
They came here in the '70s from Iran,
然后突然有一天他们失去了自己的祖国
and one day they didn't have a country.
但在这呢
But here?
他们至少能讨生活
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表