剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
你是怎么了 喝醉了 你在干什么
What are you, drunk? What are you doing?
还是你不小心上错车了
Or did you just get into the wrong car by mistake?
我没上错车 白♥痴♥
I'm in the right car, shithead.
所以我爸说得没错
So my father was right about you.
你♥他♥妈♥脑子有问题
You're just a fuckin' idiot.
妈妈 把故事讲完
Mom, finish the story.
"他们使劲跑
"They ran,
冲进了客厅
rushed into the parlor,
紧紧抱住爸爸的脖子"
and they threw themselves around their father's neck."
"这位父亲自从在森林里弄丢孩子们之后
"The man had not known one happy hour
就一直忧心忡忡 坐立不安"
since he left his children in the forest."
"从此 他们一家人快乐地生活在一起"
"Now they live together in perfect happiness."
没错 是托尼·米纳利
Oh, yes. Tony Minnelli,
我还想会是谁呢
I wonder who could it be.
柯莉 能帮我们煮壶咖啡吗
Corie, can you make us a pot of coffee?
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了
The fuck?
发生什么事了
What happened?
卢波
Lupo.
你的车
Your car.
他为什么会在你车里
Why was he in your car?
你又要走了吗 爸爸
Are you going to leave again, Dad?
我来搞定这件事 好吗 我搞定
I got this one, okay? I got it.
枪就在座位下面 吉米
The gun's underneath the seat, Jimmy.
照顾好孩子们
Look after the kids.
你这个油腔滑调的人♥渣♥
You greaseball fuckin' piece of shit.
看看现在谁是废物
Who's fuckin' worthless now, huh?
今晚可是你的大日子 混球
It's your big night, jizz bag,
你只能在我的后备箱里过了
and you're spending it in my fuckin' trunk.
来乡下兜风吗
Out for a nice country drive?
你今晚话少得可怕 吉米
You're awfully quiet tonight, Jimmy.
怎么回事
What's the matter?
我做错事了 怎么 你不爱我了
I do something wrong? What, you don't love me no more?
你跟着我多久了
How long were you tailing me?
跟着你 没有
Tailing you? No.
你的就是我的
What's yours is mine,
你知道的我也应该知道
What you know, I should know.
我们是一家人没有秘密
We don't have secrets in this family.
问题是你后备箱里有什么
What you got here in this trunk is a problem.
你在医院里
But all those terrible things
说的那些浑话
that you said to me in the hospital, I...
我知道你不是真心的
I know that's not you.
而且我要告诉你我原谅你了
And I want you to know that I forgive ya'.
我要找律师
I want a lawyer.
吉米 你这样就伤我的心了
Jimmy, now you're hurting my feelings.
我们是一条绳上的蚂蚱
Our fates are connected.
所以我就不废话
So I'm going to skip the part
如果你的律师来了
where I tell you all the horrible things
情况会变得多可怕
that are gonna happen if you lawyer up.
但好消息是
But here's the good news.
你后备箱里那件流着血的
That garlic-scented piece of luggage
大蒜味行李
that you got bleeding out in your trunk
会消失
will disappear.
你要做的就是
All you gotta do is
让里维尔案里死去的三位银行警卫重见天日
make the three dead bank guards from the Revere job reappear.
好 我们把它打开
All right, let's open this up.
不发表洋洋自得的感想
No smart-ass comments?
也不引用谁的话了
No quotes?
我们现在要找的是把这三个人肢解
Whoever we're looking for dismembered three men,
剥皮 然后塞进这个罐子里腐烂的人
shoved them in a can to rot with their skin peeling off.
不耍花招了 好吗
No more games, all right?
这些禽兽完蛋了
These animals fall.
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表