剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
You know, because what do I know?
没错 你懂什么
Yeah, exactly. What do you know?
你知道你其实是什么吗
You know what you actually are?
你就是在狂欢节上的
You're one of those fortune-telling machines
那种算命机
down at the carnival.
我感觉很不舒服
I don't feel so good.
怎么 为了吵赢我 你要用这招吗
What is this, your bullshit way of trying to win this argument?
凯茜 我不舒服
Cathy, I don't feel right.
我们俩半斤八两
Yeah, well, join the frigging club.
我呼吸不上来
C-Can't catch my breath.
怎么了 你要怎样
What? What do you need?
我没法呼吸
I can't breathe.
好吧 好吧 来
All right, all right, all right. Come here.
来 看着我
All right, look at me. Hey.
多蒂 看着我 多蒂
Dottie, look at me. Dottie!
她一直不好好对待自己 弗兰克
She hasn't been good to herself, Frankie.
我一直跟她说 但是她不听
I keep telling her, but she won't listen.
医生说她的饮食方式不对
Doctors are saying she ain't eating right.
抽太多烟 喝太多酒
Too many smokes. Too many gin and tonics.
血压狂飙
Her blood pressure's sky-high.
是糖尿病
It's diabetes.
医生也许得锯掉你妈妈的双脚
They're saying they may have to cut off your mom's feet.
弗兰克
Frankie...
我没有医保
I got no insurance.
我没钱付这些医药费
I can't pay for none of this.
我来付 老爸
I got it, Pops.
交给我
I'll fix it.
我要找律师
Lawyer.
你有权找律师
Hey, lawyering up is your right.
那就给你的人打电♥话♥ 使劲烧钱去吧
So, fuck it. Call your guy. Burn up your cash.
但是律师不允许参加大陪审团
But lawyers are not permitted to participate in a grand jury,
现在事情的走向就是这样
which is where this thing is leading.
你有被起诉过吗 胡克先生
You ever been indicted, Mr. Hook? Hmm?
我要找律师
Lawyer.
我要找律师
Lawyer.
妈
Ma.
这些花可能会让你高兴一点
I thought these might cheer you up a little bit.
我没有心情高兴起来
I'm not in the mood to be cheered up.
我的守护天使怎么样
How's my guardian angel?
-吉米 -妈
- Jimmy. - Hey, Ma.
我有一瓶...
I got this... this...
看看这笑容
Look at that.
你怎么知道我超想喝一口
How'd you know I was dying for a taste?
我怎么知道 因为我细心观察 妈
How do I know? Because I pay attention, Ma.
盖伊晚上不睡觉
Guy rolls out of bed at noon,
从我的冰箱里拿啤酒喝
pinches a beer from my fridge,
加拿大冰球运动员
而你把当成赛场上的鲍比·奥尔吗
and you treat him like Bobby Orr on a breakaway?
那你带了什么来了
Yeah? What'd you bring?
和平时一样 我带着支票本来 吉米
I brought the checkbook, as usual, Jimmy.
非常好
That's fucking good.
-给 来 -好极了
- Here. C'mon. - Nice.
是史蒂夫吗
Is this Steve?
是的 弗兰克
Yeah. Hey, Frankie.
我母亲病了
Ah, my mother took ill, so...
我得在医院待一会
I'm stuck at the hospital right now for a little bit.
你能找人帮我顶班吗
Can you get someone to cover my-- my shift?
当然 你听说落潮酒吧的事了吗
Of course. Hey, you hear what happened at the Ebb Tide?
没
No.
州巡警和治安官就大摇大摆地走进去
A statie and a sheriff waltzed in,
把胡克给抓走了
arrested Hook.
弗兰克 你在听吗
Frankie, you there?
史蒂维 我母亲找我
Yeah, hey, Stevie, that's my mother calling.
我要挂了 谢谢
I got to go. Thanks.
该死
Fuck!
你搞什么
What the fuck?
警♥察♥把胡克抓起来了
They arrested Hook.
该死
Oh, fuck!
我们要怎么办
What the fuck are we going to do?
在学校里
So, uh, at school,
我的第一篇论文
my first paper...
我拿到了优
I got an "A"-plus.
我拿到的不止是优
Only "A" I ever got?
还有留校察看
Detention.
你为什么不继续
So, uh, why did you stop studying
学习你的师范学位了呢
for your teaching degree in the first place?
因为有了你
Because you came along.
好极了
Great.
很好 继续让我背锅
Great, keep putting that shit on me.
本尼 宝贝 为你改变计划是值得的
Bennie, come on, you were worth the change in plans, hon.
你的论文写的是什么
What was this paper all about?
我比较心理学课上的
From my comparative psychology class.
关于...
Yeah, the, uh--
荣格和弗洛伊德之间的对立理论
the conflicting theories between Jung and Freud.
简直是写不完
It took me forever.
弗洛伊德把心理分成...
See, while Freud divided the psyche...
我经常举杯
I raise my glass a lot, I know.
但今晚我要为
But I raise it tonight
我优秀的女儿和她的优等成绩举杯庆祝一下
to my amazing daughter and her A-plus.
伙计
Oh, boy.
到底是谁呢
Who the hell's that?
坐着 吃你们的 我去看看
Sit. Eat. I got it.
你怎么来这了
What the fuck are you doing here?
你都不给我打电♥话♥
You didn't fucking call me.
你不能上我这来
You can't come to my motherfucking--
杰克
Jackie.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
-杰克 怎么了 -没事 没什么
- Jackie, what's going on? - Nothing, no, no.
是来找我帮忙的
She's-- she's just someone that came to me for help.
-她神志不清 -他想害死我们的孩子
- She's confused. - He wants to kill our baby.
不不 我们走 过来 过来
No, no, no. Shh, shh. Let's go. Come here. Come here.
-亲爱的过来 没事 -你干什么
- Hon, c'mere, it's okay. - Hey, what are you doing?
不是 等一下
No, whoa, whoa. Wait a second.
不是 不能让她进来
No, no, she's not coming in here.
不是 你不能 她不能进
No, you can't-- She can't come--
你个混♥蛋♥
You fucking scumbag son of a bitch.
-什么 -我妈早就知道
- What? - Ma knew.
她提醒过我 我没听她的
She tried to warn me. I didn't listen.
你怎么能把你那些破烂事弄到我家里来
How the fuck could you bring your shit to my doorstep?!
-我们刚还在好好 -现在给我滚蛋
- We were just having a nice-- - Get out now!
我没衣服
I don't have any clothes!
是吗 给我光着身子滚蛋
Yeah? Then go fucking naked!
联调局的杰克·罗尔
FBI man Jackie Rohr.
没带包
No bags?
不常住吗
Not staying long?
现在我说了不算
Not up to me at present.
照旧
The usual?
当然
Sure.
不是
No. Uh...
不是 今晚不是
no, you know, not tonight.
没有红发妹子
No brunettes.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
你看起来挺面熟的 你哪里人
You look familiar. Where are you from?
北岸
North Shore.
我从你的耳环就能猜出来 北岸哪里
I could have got that from the hoops. What part?
关你屁事
Fuck do you care?
就觉得我们认识
Just thought I knew you.
不 不认识
No, you don't.
我不跟记者说话
I don't talk to reporters.
那你就是这城里唯一
Well, you would be the only cop in the city
-不跟我说话的条子了 -也许是因为
- not willing to talk to me. - Well, maybe that's because
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表