剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
事实上 我觉得他在躲我
Truth is, I think he's ducking me.
我说对了 是吗
I'm right, aren't I?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许他是想和你保持距离
Maybe he's trying to distance himself.
潜藏线人计划
Tanking informant program.
联调局又一次成了众矢之的
FBI's catching heat. Again.
好吧 该死
Well, shit.
请原谅我
Pardon me for that.
人们不像以前那样喜欢执法机关了
People don't love law enforcement like they used to.
或是律师 就因为这个
Or lawyers, for that matter.
你知不知道尼日利亚有一个部落
Do you know there's this tribe in Nigeria
他们有个传统 婚礼的前一晚
where the night before a wedding they have this tradition
新娘的家人会把新郎带出来
that the bride's family takes the groom out
然后狠揍他一顿 看他到底配不配
and kicks the living crap out of him to see if he's worthy.
在我们看来这很不人道 对吗
Right? It's pretty inhuman to us.
但对他们而言 这就是他们的行事方式
But to them, it's just how they do things.
这是他们生活的方式
It's their way of life.
我们又凭什么说自己的方式更好呢
Who are we to say that ours is any better?
看来你好像也经历过这个仪式
Looks like you went through the ritual yourself.
不 只是到了换季的时候了
No, it's change of season, you know?
我去给你拿毛巾
I'll get you a towel.
不用了 没事的
No, no, that's all right.
我得回去了 毕竟联调局需要人手
Need to get back. FBI needs the manpower, right?
不必告诉迪库西我来过了
No need to tell Decourcy I stopped by.
妈
Hey, Ma.
你不想去送本尼吗
You didn't want to send Benny off?
跟她道个别
Give her a goodbye?
她会没事的
She'll be fine.
是吗
Yeah?
离开我们以后 她会好起来
It's a tough thing to swallow, though,
这件事还是挺难以接受的
that she'll get better away from us.
我一直在思考自己本可以做些什么
I just keep thinking of all the things I could've done.
我应该能做得更好的事
All the things I should've done better.
别这么多愁善感
Don't be so dramatic.
你作为家长的唯一职责 就是让孩子活下来
Your only job as a parent is to keep your kids alive
直到他们有了自己的孩子
long enough to have kids of their own.
剩下的就靠他们自己了
The rest is up to them.
多年前我就接受这一点了
I made my peace with that years ago.
是啊 你当然是这样
Yeah, of course you did.
那这是我的错吗
So this is my fault?
别把责任推给我
Don't you dare put this on me.
本尼的这些糟心事
All this shit with Benny
都是从你回到学校那天开始的
started the day you went back to school.
你要是想怪罪谁 那就去照照镜子
You want to blame someone, go look in the fuckin' mirror.
你和你高中校长打过架
You got in a fistfight with your high school principal?
不是打架 是拳击
You're never fightin'. You boxed.
都是陈年旧事了
It was a different era.
五十年代的天主教学校
Catholic schools in the '50s.
修女和牧师会体罚孩子
Nuns and priests beat the kids.
你父母能接受吗
And your parents were okay with this?
他们也经历过一样的事 说不定更糟
They went through the same thing, probably worse.
好吧 那你和校长
Okay, so you-- you and the principal...?
麦肯纳神父
Father McKenna.
高二那年篮球训练
Junior year in basketball practice.
吵起来了 然后我打了一个同学
Things get chippy, and I clip some kid.
没多大事 就是十几岁的男孩子胡闹
Not a big deal. Just teenage boy bullshit.
麦肯纳神父站在门口
Father McKenna's standing at the doorway
一言不发 离开了
and doesn't say a word, just leaves.
然后我们接着打球 好像什么都没发生过
And we keep playing like nothing happened.
麦肯纳神父回来了 走向球场
Father McKenna comes back, walks down to the court
然后说"你选错运动了"
and says, "Wrong sport."
他递给了我一副拳击手套
He hands me a pair of boxing gloves.
谁赢了
Who won?
麦肯纳神父壮得跟安德里·蒂贝特一样
Father McKenna was built like Andre Tippett.
橄榄球运动员
一拳下来 我就失去知觉了
One punch, I'm out cold.
我不太确定
You know, I'm not sure
你们俩到底谁更混♥蛋♥一点
who the bigger asshole is here, you or him.
肯定是我
Definitely me.
麦肯纳神父是个好人
Father McKenna was a good man.
那你为什么和他打
Well, then why'd you fight him?
因为
Because...
如果你有机会能揍桌子那头的人
you get a chance to hit the guy at the head of the table,
你就会动手
you take a swing.
我哥在哪里
Where's my brother?
他在做体力活
He's doin' the heavy lifting.
我们需要你偷一辆逃跑用的车
We need you to boost a getaway car.
不是应该你来处理吗
Shouldn't you handle that?
我有案底 你有警徽
I got a record, you got a badge.
吉米 你要参与这件事
Jimmy, are you gonna carry your weight on this,
还是要让我和弗兰克做所有的事
or you gonna make me and Frank do all the fuckin' work?
行吧
All right.
帅小伙 车出问题了吗
Hey there, handsome. You havin' some car trouble?
你♥他♥妈♥想做什么
The fuck you gonna do about it?
未解之谜
Total mystery.
就像《阴阳魔界》
Like fuckin' Twilight Zone.
凯利·卡尼基以前在这里 然后又不见了
Kelly Kinicki was here, then he wasn't.
但就我们所知 也许
But for all we know, maybe, you know,
他受够的他的妻子然后和别的女人跑了
he got sick of his wife and ran off with something tighter.
他失踪那晚你在哪里
Where were you the night he went missing?
不在落潮酒吧 幸好
Not at the Ebb Tide, for fuck's sake.
你猜测一下那天晚上发生了什么事
Just give me your best guess as to what transpired that evening.
你认真的吗 这不违法吗
You serious? Isn't that illegal?
像传闻证据之类的
Like-- like hearsay, or some shit?
法律的问题交给我 瑞恩先生
Hey, you let me worry about the law, Mr. Ryan.
我只是想让你开口
I-I just want you to talk.
如果你让我说话 我不会闭嘴的
You want to get me talking, I won't shut up.
另一个与案件有关的人 汤米·海耶斯
Another person of interest in the case, Tommy Hayes.
-你知道他在哪吗 -不知道
- Any idea where he is? - Nope.
一定要记下来我受不了那家伙
And let the record show I can't fuckin' stand that guy.
杰克·罗尔
Jackie Rohr.
他怎么了
What about him?
所以你认识杰克
So you know Jackie?
我来这里就是因为这个吗
Is that why I'm here?
你们是什么关系
What's the nature of your relationship?
童子军时期 他是我的领队
Boy Scouts. He was my pack leader.
那家伙会打手♥枪♥
That guy knows how to stroke a cock.
我不怀疑这个
I-I don't doubt that.
但是瑞恩先生
But Mr. Ryan,
如果杰克惹毛过你
if Jackie's ever screwed you over,
让你做你觉得可疑的事
made you do something you found questionable,
现在是时候停止说假话 开始说实话了
now's the time to stop lying and start telling the truth.
不 撒谎的人是你 伙计
Oh, no, you're the one who's lying, pal.
是你问起杰克的
Yeah. You're the one who asked about Jackie,
也就是说这是关于银行警卫的事
which means this is about the bank guards.
你一点也不在乎
You don't give a single fuck
可怜的白人废物凯利·卡尼基
about poor white trash Kelly Kinicki.
你说得对 我不在乎
You're right. I don't.
我也不太在乎你
I don't much care for you either.
你说这话的时候看着我的眼睛
You looked me in the eye when you said that.
很好 现在我们可以坦诚相待
That's good. Now we can be honest with each other
告诉我你到底想要什么
and you can tell me what the fuck you want.
从你身上
From you?
什么都不要
Absolutely nothing.
你的防御正在崩溃 你跑不了了
Your walls are tumbling down. We got you dead to rights.
谢赫·希恩在监狱里 大陪审团忙得团团转
Sheik Sheehan's in jail. The grand jury's stampeding.
你不傻 你知道这一天会到来
You're not dumb. You knew this day would come.
看来我们有两个选择
Looks like we got two options.
让我打电♥话♥给我的律师
You can let me call my lawyer
我们可以继续玩侠盗车手的鬼把戏
and we can get on with this grand theft auto bullshit.
选项二呢
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表