剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
OK, you have rules so that you can keep bad guys out.
可是 你看我是好人
But, see, I'm one of the good guys.
不过那也会随时变化的 格蕾丝
But that could change very quickly, Grace.
你是在威胁我吗 是威胁吗
Are you threatening me? Is that a threat?
美女 你心里应该有数
Honey, you know exactly what this is.
-请你走吧 -否则呢
- Please just leave. - Or else what?
否则我就叫保安了
Or else I'll call security.
叫保安
Call security?
你♥他♥妈♥想叫谁就叫去吧
Call whoever the fuck you want!
杰克 你这样对本尼有什么好处
Jackie, how is this helping Benny?
我的名字不在名单上
My name is not on this list.
我他妈的名字在哪儿
Where's my fucking name?
我是她父亲
I'm her father for fuck's sake!
是吗 你是他父亲
Oh, yeah? You're her father, huh?
那你就拿出个做父亲的样子来
Then start behaving like one.
你还是走吧
Just go away.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我都不知道波士顿还有伊朗餐馆呢
I didn't even know there were Iranian restaurants in Boston.
因为你对美食一窍不通
Well, that's because you're gastronomically illiterate.
你觉得像豪生那样的地方就是高档美食了
You think Howard Johnson is fine dining.
谢谢
Thanks.
你会说阿♥拉♥伯语
You speak Arab?
是波斯语
Persian.
我在东北部对
So I put out a BOLO
汤米·海耶斯发出了协查令
across the northeast for Tommy Hayes.
其它那些地方你都联♥系♥过了吗
You finish making contact with those other places?
伊里县 苏利文县 奥格莫县
Erie, Sullivan, Ogemaw counties.
所有海耶斯有过交集或者有亲戚的地方
Everywhere Hayes has a past or family ties.
现在我们等着就行了
Now we wait.
不 现在我们吃饭
No. Now we eat.
杰克老婆那边呢
What about Jackie's wife?
她说了什么有用的东西吗
She say anything worth listening to?
有 杰克去过佛罗里达
Yeah. Jackie went down to Florida
去假释个线人
to bail out some CI.
可能是那个克雷·罗奇
It might be that Clay Roach.
米凯拉采访过的那个人
The one Michaela interviewed.
我等下会去布罗姆利路希思找他
I'm going to go to Bromley Heath later to find him.
等着汤米·海耶斯的消息的功夫
I'm happy to tag along while we wait for news
我也可以一起过去
on Tommy Hayes.
怎么了
What?
那人老婆
The wife.
她说得对
She was right.
我确实不是那里的人
I'm not from there.
我是这里的人
I'm from here.
我说迪库西
Hey, yo, Decourcy.
谢赫老婆那边进展的如何
How did things go with Sheik's wife?
非常愉快
Oh, pure joy.
我需要你去调查一个她丢给我的小线索
I need you to follow a crumb she threw me.
你认识赌马经纪人吗
You know any bookies?
可能与卡尼基 海耶斯或者希恩有关系的人
One that might be connected to Kinicki, Hayes or Sheehan?
我不赌博 不过我可以去打听打听
I'm not a betting man, but I can ask around, sure.
好吧
Alright.
一定要尝尝那个
Hey, be sure to try that.
来吧
There you are.
咱们看看你的肌肉吧
Let's see those muscles.
你们想去探探险吗
You guys want to go on an adventure?
来吧来吧
Come on, come on.
我们走 小心车 拉着手
Let's go. Look out for cars. Hold hands.
那些是什么
What are those?
它们叫做五姐妹
They call those the Five Sisters.
是防护堤
They're breakwaters.
什么是防护堤 爸爸
What are breakwaters, Daddy?
是这样
Well, you see,
大风暴时
when there's a big storm,
会有很高的浪跑过来
huge waves come rolling in.
如果现在有一个大浪过来
One rolled through right now,
你 你 我
you, you, me,
还有我们的车都会被冲进大海里
our car would be washed right out to sea.
-厉害 -那房♥子也被冲吗
- Cool. - Even that house?
那房♥子
That house?
那房♥子就化成无数的碎片了
That house would be a billion little pieces.
所以人们才建设了防护堤
And that's why they built the breakwater,
来防护潮水的
to break the water.
由它们来抵抗冲击 你们就没事了
To take the hit so that you don't have to.
你觉得那飞机是从哪里来的
Where do you think that plane came from?
我也不知道
I don't know.
也许是法国
Maybe France, huh?
或者日本
Or Japan.
世界可大...
The world is a big...
可大了
big place.
比查尔斯镇大得多呢
It's a lot bigger than Charlestown.
我对你们的愿望...
My wish for you...
妈妈和我的期望...
what your mother and I really want...
是你们三个一起长大
is for you three to grow up together.
互相照顾
To look after one another.
见识外面的世界
Go see the world.
可我不想离开
But I don't want to leave.
你懂什么 小傻瓜
What do you know, dummy? Huh?
你哪都没去过
You never been anywhere.
你随时都可以回家 到我和妈妈身边
You can always come home to me and your mother.
这里永远都是你们的家
You guys always have a home here.
无论发生了什么
No matter what.
我又没被捕
I'm not under arrest?
为什么叫我来这
Why am I here?
你是赌马经纪人 我是州警♥察♥
You're a bookie, I'm a state trooper.
我调查
I investigate.
你在调查我 行了吧
You're investigating me? Come on.
那要取决于你怎么回答我的第一个问题
Well, it depends on how you answer my first question.
实话实说 你就可以回家
Answer honestly, you go home.
否则就休想回去
You don't, you don't.
坐吧
Have a seat?
站着挺好
I'm good.
谢赫·希恩在你那下过注吗
You ever take a bet from Sheik Sheehan
或者他的妻子塔拉吗
or his wife Tara?
没有
Nope.
我根本不认识这两个人
I haven't even heard of them.
好吧
Ok.
那跟我讲讲其他赌注经纪人吧
Tell me about the other bookies.
你们互相熟吗
You guys get along?
我们不干涉彼此的事情
We stay out of each other's way.
那谁会多管闲事呢
Which ones don't?
维托·卢波就会
Well, Vito Lupo.
但传闻他已经退出这行了
But word on the street is he's retired.
好吧
Ok.
还有其他人吗
Anyone else?
里奇·瑞恩
Richie Ryan.
该死的查尔斯镇爱尔兰混♥蛋♥
Lousy Charlestown mick fuck.
他还欠我400块
He owes me 400 bucks.
罗奇在吗
Roach?
不是找你麻烦 好吧
You're not in trouble, all right?
我只是想要问你几个问题
I-I-I just want to ask you a few questions.
他不在家
He went out.
罗奇吗
Roach?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的 我经常从猫眼里往外看 我清楚
Yup. I spent quite a bit of time at the peephole, you know.
你知道他去哪了吗
Any idea where he is?
不知道
Can't imagine.
罗奇前几周去过外地吗
Has Roach left town in the last few weeks?
比如 佛罗里达州
To Florida, maybe?
那小子走了有一阵了
Kid was gone for a bit.
也许会在佛罗里达州
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表