剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
山巅之城
第一季 第七集
在布罗姆利路希思安居工程发现的AK47追查到了
落潮酒吧的老板斯科特·胡克
凤♥凰♥报社的记者米凯拉·弗雷达
正在调查杰克·罗尔
他的女儿本尼黛塔因遭受性侵及毒品过量
正在医院康复治疗
-叫救护车 -你看到了吗
- Call an ambulance. - Did you see that?
她还活着吗
Is she breathing?
杰克
Jackie.
早上好
Mornin'.
你得走了
You need to go.
你说你想让我在这的
You said you wanted me here.
是的 现在我想让你离开
Yeah. Now I want you to leave.
等等 小詹
Wait, J-- Jen.
本尼今天出院回家
Bennie's coming home from the hospital today.
现在对她来说
Seeing us side by side
看见我们在一起很重要
would be important for her right now.
好吧
Okay.
行 我们可以一起去接她
Yeah, we can go pick her up together.
她不想让你去
She don't want you there.
她就是这么说的
That's what she said.
不
No...
小詹 给她点时间 她经历得够多了
Jen, give her a break. She's been through a lot.
小詹 她
Jen, she's--
从来没见你中午之间来过
Never seen you here before noon.
这时候喝睡前酒有点早
A little early for a nightcap.
-那是什么档案 -落潮酒吧的缴税记录
- What's in the file? -Tax records for the Ebb Tide,
为跟胡克的律师见面做准备
for a meeting with Hook's lawyer.
你在那些缴税记录里是不会有发现的
You're not going to find shit in those tax records.
我要是不看的话怎么知道
Well, how will I know if I don't look?
从办公室到冬岭路这一片
Between the office and Winter Hill,
资金流什么都查不到
the money trail don't work.
那个记者米凯拉·弗雷达
That reporter, Michaela Freda.
她有你什么把柄
What does she got against you?
为什么问
Why do you ask?
她到处打探 问东问西
She was poking around with a lot of questions,
打扰我工作
disrupting my day.
只能说 好人不长寿
Well, bad things happen to good people,
现在终于祸害也遭殃了
and finally something shitty has happened to a shitty person.
她昏迷不醒了
She's in a coma.
绊了一跤 从混凝土台阶上摔了下来
Tripped and fell down a flight of concrete stairs.
绊的还是被推的
Tripped or pushed?
她这是遭了报应
She was a victim of karma.
有时候你就是过着自己
Sometimes you're just going along
又蠢又没有意义的生活
with your stupid, meaningless life,
然后突然间 一切都称心如意了
and totally out of the blue everything goes your way.
看来你和她确实有梁子
So there is a problem between you and her.
再也没有了
Not no more.
她昏迷不醒了 杰克竟然笑
She's in a coma, and Jackie's smiling.
你一点都不觉得不合适吗
That-- that doesn't seem inappropriate to you?
对于杰克·罗尔来说 太正常了
For Jackie Rohr? Sounds about right.
米凯拉问了我杰克的事
Well, Michaela asked me questions about Jackie,
她还问你了杰克的事
she asked you questions about Jackie.
我是说 她一定是在追查什么
I mean, she must be onto something.
或者她追查过什么
Or she was onto something.
她找过你吗
Did she approach you?
问你呢
Hello?
我只是想知道她还找过谁
I'm just wondering who else she interviewed.
好吧 这么说吧
Okay, look, I...
我觉得你和胡克的三脚猫律师
I don't think you're gonna have any trouble
相较量起来不会有什么问题的
keeping up with Hook's dollar-store lawyer.
我宁愿准备过度也不想准备不足
I'd rather work too hard than not hard enough.
完全同意
I totally agree.
沃德先生
Mr. Ward.
塞斯·戈登 斯科特·胡克的律师
Seth Golden, Scott Hook's lawyer.
大家周末都买♥♥醉 对吧
So everybody buys booze on the weekends, right?
对吧
Right?
周一 护卫车
Mondays, the armored car,
就会在福尔里弗挨个门店走
it goes from-- from store to store in-- in Fall River,
去取存款 对吧
picking up the deposits, right?
至少要抢十来个巴基斯坦人 对吧
And it has to hit at least a dozen Pakis, right?
这么容易
There's gotta be six zeroes
就能搞到七位数的钱
in the back of that thing fuckin' easy.
精彩的是 最后一站
Now here's the best part. The last stop...
停在某个批发商的停车场
pulls into a parkin' lot of some wholesaler.
速战速决 一大笔钱
Quick in and out, shit-ton of cash.
计划不错
It's not a bad plan.
是的 特别对
Yeah, fuckin' right.
海末 你的膜还好吗
Hymie, how's your hymen?
去你的 你好
Yeah, fuck you. How you doing?
-吉宝 -你好吗
- Yo, Jimbo. - How you been?
我不能再接受
I can't accept any more
你用偷来的粮票付款了
of your stolen food stamps as payment.
拜托 我已经不干那种破事了
Come on, I don't do that shit no more, okay?
-我都是成年人了 -随你怎么说
- I'm a grown-up. - Yeah, whatever.
-去你的 -问候你老妈
- Fuck you. - Yeah, your mother.
弗兰克
Frankie,
你记得 你记得我十一岁的时候
you remember-- you remember when I was 11 years old,
我的滑冰鞋挤脚了
and I outgrew my skates,
然后老爸买♥♥不起新的
and Dad couldn't afford to buy another pair,
我就不能去打小棕熊比赛的那年
and I wasn't going to play-- play Little Bruins that year?
你记得吗
You remember that?
然后你去了玛氏体育用品商店
And you went to M&M Sporting Goods,
然后你给我偷了一双滑冰鞋
and you-- you fuckin' stole me a pair of skates
因为你知道我特别想去打比赛
'cause... you knew how much I wanted to play,
冰球是我唯一擅长的事情
and fuckin' hockey was the only fuckin' thing I was good at.
你为什么挑这个时候回忆过去
Why you going down memory lane right now?
我欠你很多 就这样
I just-- I owe you a lot, that was all.
-打开抽屉 -别这样 兄弟
- Open the drawer. - Whoa, whoa! Easy, man.
把嘴闭上把抽屉打开
Shut the fuck up and open the drawer.
好的 好的 打开抽屉
Okay, okay. Opening the drawer.
-给我快一点 -我在拿
- Hurry the fuck up! - Okay, I'm going!
别打了 弗兰克 他倒下了
Okay, stop. Frank, stop! He's down!
别打了 我的老天
Stop, for Christ's sake!
去你的
Fuck you!
-非常感谢 -祝你今天过得开心
- Thanks a lot. - Have a good day.
天啊
My God!
凯茜
Cathy.
你好吗
How are ya?
我婆婆在楼上
Yeah, my mother-in-law's, uh-- she's upstairs.
可怜的多蒂
Poor Dottie.
-嗯 -我晚点去打个招呼
- Yeah. - Yeah, I'll go later, say hi.
好的
Yeah, yeah.
我只是要买♥♥点...
I'm just going to grab some, um--
买♥♥点东西
eh, some stuff.
-好 -很快的
- Yeah. - Just real quick.
你怎么样
How you been?
有的时候我几乎都忘记了
Some days I almost forget.
但是现在大陪审团冒出来 记忆涌现
But now with the grand jury, it's all coming back.
我哭得太厉害 没法下床
I can't get out of bed for crying.
看到卡尼基的名字又出现在报纸上
Yeah, it must be hard to see the name Kinicki
一定很难受
back in the newspaper.
已经过了四年 我应该应付得更好才对
After four years, I should be handling this better, right?
至少为了迈尔斯
At least for Miles.
那孩子经历了很多挫折
Kid's been through shit and back.
芭比茜 你无法控制自己的感受
Babsie, y-you can't help feeling how you feel.
对吧
Right?
失去凯利...
Yeah, losing Kelly was a...
对你和迈尔斯来说都是件非常难过的事
was a real awful thing for you and Miles to go through.
我无法想象
I can't imagine.
我会坐在这里和你们争论一整天
I'll sit here and argue all day.
我很喜欢唇枪舌剑
I enjoy a good fight.
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表