剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
You know I won't reveal you as a source.
但我会去捅捅这马蜂窝 如果查到你的黑料
But I tickle the wire and there's something on you,
这我可不保证
no promises.
萨尔维
Salvie...
你来这到底有什么目的
what are you after here?
没有目的
Nothing.
也许想要内心的平静
Maybe peace of mind.
也许想要睡一个好觉
Maybe a good night's sleep.
克莱·罗奇
好香啊 妈
Oh, smells great, Ma.
我一整天都在想你的千层面
Been thinking about your lasagna all day.
在教室里 图书馆里
In class, in the library.
我喜欢你的发型 谢尔比的手艺真好
Ooh, I like your hair. Shelby did a good job.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
本尼在哪 她已经吃饱了吗
Hey, where's Bennie? She eat already?
她放学后没回家
She didn't come home after school.
我去
Oh, shit.
有问题吗 你和她有计划吗
What's the problem? You and she have plans?
你们是要一起写功课还是干什么
You going to do homework together, or what?
她最近越来越不在状态
She's been a little off more and more lately.
你觉得她没事吧
You think she's all right?
我的老天爷啊
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.
她没事 她已经不是小孩了
She's fine. She's not a baby no more.
再说了 你也不在家
Besides, you're not around anyway.
你忙着干♥你♥的大事
You're too busy doing whatever.
自我优化之类的事
Bettering yourself, or whatever that is.
我有权过问
I got a right to ask.
你想让我给我们女儿发张通告吗
You want me to put an APB out on our daughter?
或许
Huh? Or maybe...
或许道伊尔神父应该去找她
maybe Father Doyle should find her.
我要去和人见面
I gotta go meet somebody.
我受够你们俩了
Oh, I'm done with the bunch of ya.
你就连威胁我都不能像个正常人一样吗
Can't even fucking threaten me like a decent fucking human?
我是在客气待人
This is me being nice.
这叫做有礼貌
It's called civility.
如果我和你说我知道的事
If I tell you what I have,
你只会说我是大骗子
you're just going to call me a fucking liar.
别在搞这种毫无意义的开场白了 吉米
Enough with the fucking prologue, Jimmy.
那个落潮酒吧
That bar, the Ebb Tide.
我不知道那些枪从哪来的
I don't know where the guns come from
也不知道是怎么运进去的
or how they get brought in.
但那个酒保
But the bartender...
他把枪卖♥♥给一个在加油站上班的黑鬼
he sells them to a shine who works for the gas company.
指责有色人种 毫无创意
Oh, blaming a person of color. That's original.
你觉得我在骗你吗
You think I'm fucking lying?
你认为在里维尔
How many fucking persons of color
有多少色人种在吸毒时被人抓个正着
you think they got fucking checking meters in Revere?
如果你骗我 下次我不威胁直接上手了
If you're lying, next time, there's no threat.
你觉得那样对你够人性了吧
I-I-Is that human enough for you?
大蠢货
Fucking knucklehead.
-莱纳德·詹森吗 -是的
- Leonard Jensen? - Yeah.
他在加油站上班
Works for the gas company.
明天我们去见见他的老板怎么样
What do you say tomorrow we pay a little visit to his employer?
-好的 -晚安
- I'm there. - Nighty night.
法医鉴定你打算怎么办
How'd you do with the forensics?
意外的是 事情正顺着我们的方向发展
Surprisingly, things are going our way.
他们在护卫车车顶上找到
They pulled a fragment embedded in the roof
一块碎片
of the armored car.
法医室检测结果认为是突击步♥枪♥的
The lab test results point towards an assault rifle.
AK-47步♥枪♥
Ak-47.
天啊 那几个警卫肯定没命了
Jesus. Those guards must be dead.
杰克·罗尔有条线索 知道可能是谁卖♥♥的枪
Well, Jackie Rohr has a lead on who might have sold the gun.
我们要找到那把AK
We find the AK,
我们很快就能把凶手们送进监狱
we're that much closer to putting the killers away.
你知道吗 我搞不明白查尔斯镇为什么
You know, I can't wrap my head around how Charlestown
投票给了尼克松 所谓法律与秩序
practically voted for Nixon, you know, law and order,
可他们却美其名曰"缄默法则"
and yet they glorify that "Code of silence" nonsense.
宝贝 这叫部落文化
It's tribalism, babe.
我意思是 并不是所有事情都有道理可言
I mean, it doesn't have to make sense, you know?
人们总是保护自己人
People protect their own.
你感觉还好吧
Feeling okay?
还好啊
Uh...yeah, yeah.
我看起来不好吗
Do I look okay?
我不是说你看起来怎么样
I'm not talking about how you look.
就是有点不一样
You just...seem different.
不是很明显 有一点点不一样
Not by yards, by centimeters.
你认识警♥察♥局那个警监 沙格·路易斯吗
Y-You know that BPD captain, Shag Lewis?
他明天要跟我老板们见面谈菲尔德的事
He's coming in tomorrow to see my bosses to talk about Fields.
我发誓 他就是极力破坏联盟的人之一
I swear, he's one of the people trying to undermine the coalition.
不不不 我跟他谈过
No. No, no, no. I spoke with him.
他非常支持你的做法
He's in total support of what you're doing.
-是吗 -是的
- Is he? - Uh-huh.
-你相信他 -是的
- You trust him? - Yeah.
我没那么容易相信人
I don't trust anyone that easily.
就是你 我也不会轻易相信
Even you had to earn that privilege.
罗奇太太
Mrs. Roach,
我是来自凤♥凰♥城的米凯拉·弗雷达
I'm Michaela Freda from the Phoenix.
我要找你儿子
I'm looking for your son.
他的假释官给了我这个地址
His parole officer gave me this address.
他不住在这
He don't live here.
你儿子是个线人
Your son is a rat.
你知道这事吗
Do you know that?
联邦调查局的线人
For the FBI.
-我不相信你 -不 你相信
- I don't believe you. - And yet, you do.
你知道自己的孩子是什么人
You know the kind of man you raised.
搞什么 妈
What the fuck, Ma?
你简直就是个败类
You're lower than pond scum.
你是条子吗
You a cop?
不 我是记者
No, I'm a reporter.
我想问你几个问题
I want to ask you a few questions.
几周之前 你被指控持枪袭♥警♥
A couple weeks ago, you were charged with shooting a cop.
那个案子撤了
That case was broomed.
是 我很好奇怎么就撤了
Yeah, and I'm curious to hear how that happened.
我是说 警官在证人席上改变证词
I mean, it's not every day
这不常见
that a sergeant changes his story on the stand.
也许米诺格一直都没说实话呢
Maybe Minogue was lying all along.
或者联调局找关系把你弄出来
Well, maybe the FBI pulled some serious strings to get you off.
这样就说得通了 你的档案被封了
Which makes sense, seeing as your file's sealed.
我♥干♥这行很久了 知道只有线人才这样
I've been doing this long enough to know that's a rat red flag.
我正在这看电影呢
I'm-- I'm trying to watch a movie here.
我可不想写一篇关于收钱的恶棍的报道
I don't want to do a story about some paid miscreant.
跟我说说没公开的情况吧
Why don't you give me something off the record?
告诉我你跟联调局的什么人在做交易
Just tell me who you're dealing with at the feds.
埃德加·胡佛的鬼魂
The ghost of J. Edgar Hoover.
好吧 你真会说笑
Okay, you are hilarious.
但是如果我打算写篇文章
But if I were to break a story
报道瘾君子持枪袭♥警♥后 逍遥法外
about the junkie skell who shot a Boston cop and got off
还拿着给联调局当线人的钱去买♥♥毒品
'cause he's paying for dope with fed informant money.
我没朝史蒂维·伯克开枪
I didn't shoot Stevie Burke.
特雷·利兹开的枪
Trey Leeds did.
-他死了 -那无关紧要
- And he's dead. - And that doesn't matter.
你知我知 我写的文章
You know and I know, I write that article,
会有很多很多人
there's going to be a whole lot of people
等着给你一顿南波士顿闷棍尝尝
looking to throw you a Southie blanket party.
好吧
All right,
你想知道名字
you want a name?
跟那个把我放了的地检官谈谈吧
Talk to that DA who let me off.
沃德
Ward.
他和魔鬼做了交易
He made a deal with the devil.
一个四星级混♥蛋♥的魔鬼 行了吧
A four-star fuck-me-in-the-ass devil. Come on.
见鬼
Fuck.
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表