剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
我对篱笆外的跪拜者不感兴趣
I'm not interested in a kneeler out beyond the fens.
这里经常有这种人吗
One broad to another here?
你在这里找了个好差事
You got yourself a nice little job
当上了大陪审团的调查员
being an investigator on this grand jury.
现在我知道为什么县里和州里要管这件事
Now, I understand why the county and the state are involved,
可是这个案子为什么归联邦管了
but what makes this a federal case?
为什么联调局要插手一件积了四年之久的
Why is the FBI all over some four-year-old
人员失踪案呢
missing person bullshit?
不知道你在说什么
No clue what you're talking about.
我说杰克·罗尔你就知道我在说什么了
No, you know what I'm talking about when I say Jackie Rohr?
我跟你无话可说
I am done with you.
我尊重你的做法
Look, I respect what you're doing.
保守秘密
Keeping your mouth shut.
那是你自己的缄默法则
It's your own version of the code of silence.
但是波士顿的联调局是
But the Boston FBI is the most corrupt
这个国家有史以来最腐♥败♥的执法机构
law enforcement body in the history of this country.
想想看 杰克·罗尔就是他们的大明星了
And think, Jackie Rohr is their John Wayne?
等下 你跟他搞在一起了吗
Wait a minute. Are you fucking him?
你呢 搞过吗
Are you? Have you?
原来是这么回事
Oh, that's what this is, huh?
杰克如果觉得草地里
Jackie would mow over his own feet
有什么可以拿去换更好的东西
if he thought there was something in the grass
他能把自己的脚也割过去
that he could trade for something better.
准备好 本纳姆警长 你可能就是下一个
Get ready, Sheriff Benham, you could be next.
天啊
Aw, jeez.
看看
Look at that.
都已经这个点了
It's fuck-you o'clock already.
参议院议长跟我说过同样的话你信吗
You know the president of the Senate said the same thing to me?
可我还在这里
And I'm still here.
那个垃圾记者米凯拉·弗雷达
That reporter bitch Michaela Freda,
她说杰克会为了一己之私抛弃我们
she says that Jackie's gonna derail us for his own good.
她是不是知道什么我们不知道的消息
Does she know something that we don't?
我打算卖♥♥了我所有的耳环
Now I got to sell all my hoops.
为什么
Why?
因为我看到她戴的跟我同款
Because I saw the same ones on her.
等等
Wait, wait.
突袭行动的详细清单在哪
Where's the inventory from the raid?
一把M16自动步♥枪♥ 一把M231射孔枪
An M16, an M231.
佐治亚州梅肯市的国民警卫队军♥火♥库
The National Guard armory in Macon, Georgia,
冬天时上报过一起枪♥支♥失窃案
reported a cache of weapons stolen this winter.
被偷的是M16自动步♥枪♥和M231射孔枪
M16s and M231s.
希望他们能对上我们掌握的枪♥支♥序列号♥
Hopefully, they match the serial numbers of what we seized.
单子上没有AK枪♥支♥
There's no AK on the list.
该去枪♥支♥店走一趟了
Time to go to the gun store.
酒精烟草和火器管理局
The ATF.
晚点见
Later.
宝贝
Hey, sweetheart?
宝贝 我想跟你谈谈
Sweetheart, I want to talk to you.
谈老爸的事 对吧
About Dad, yeah.
是
Yeah.
我知道你爱他
Look, I-I know you love him.
但是跟那个女人发生的事
But what happened with that woman...
我忍♥无可忍♥
I-I can't live with it.
我无法原谅他
And I can't forgive.
我整个晚上都在祈祷
Look, I've been praying all night, and I...
每次祈祷结束我都想到你
I end every prayer thinking about you, and...
你很生气 我知道了
Yeah, you're pissed. I get you.
不
No, it's...
你真的
Do you really--
在心理课上 我们学过同理心
In psych class, we're learning about empathy.
我不想再听到学校的事
I don't want to hear about school
也不想听你的什么破优
or your "A"-fuckin'-plus.
我知道你现在要干什么
No, you know, and I-I-I get what you're doing right now,
装出一副真诚的样子
acting all sincere and shit,
因为你希望我留下来跟你
'cause you want me to stay with you.
但这是不可能的
But it's not gonna happen.
我想跟我爸过
I want to live with Dad.
行啊 你去和他过啊
Fine! Fine, you go and you live with him!
他说的那些屁话 谎言 那些孤独的夜晚
And his bullshit, his lies, the nights alone!
我全心全意想做你的好妈妈
I haven't done anything but be a good mother to you.
你就是这么报答我的
And this is the payoff?
你要站在他那边
Oh, you take his side?
我受够你们两个了
Well, I am fucking done with the both of ya!
走 走啊
Go! Go ahead!
罗莎
Rosa.
在这呢
Hey. Over here.
你看上去不错
Wow. Looking good.
这边请
Right this way.
我在那订了张桌子
Got a table right over here.
请坐
Here, have a seat.
为你献上大吉岭红茶
Smoke Darjeeling tea
还有宝石红版芳塞卡27号♥钵酒
and a Fonseca Bin 27 ruby port...for you.
杰克
Jackie.
这场合
This room.
还有这酒
The Dupont. I mean...
-我承受不起 -不不不
- Too much. - Oh, no, no, no.
不是为你准备的
Not for you.
也不是为我接下来要和你说的话准备的
Not for what I want to talk to you about.
一次严肃有礼的对话
A serious and polite conversation.
罗莎 我觉得我们俩一开始就不大顺畅
Rosa, I think you and I got off on the wrong foot.
从我们见面的第一天起
From the day we met.
这些都怪我
Well, and I take all the blame here...
我把自己虚假的一面展现了出来
I presented a grossly false image of myself,
然后开始施展魅力
and then I poured on the charm
接下来我就像大老板一样乱花钱
and I threw money around like William Randolph Hearst.
威廉·伦道夫·赫斯特
因煽动黄色新闻成为报业大亨
全是扯淡
It was all bullshit.
但我的本意是真诚的
But my intentions were honest.
真诚的杰克·罗尔
Honest Jackie Rohr, hmm?
我太紧张了
I was nervous. I...
我害怕你和乔不会同意
I was afraid that you and Joe wouldn't give consent,
我说这话的意思是 如果我和詹妮在一起
and by that I mean you wouldn't bless
你们是不会祝福我们的
me and Jenny being together.
你没有骗到我和乔
You didn't have Joe or me fooled.
这我知道
I know that.
所以我是来告诉你 你是对的
And that's why I'm here to tell you that you were right.
你一直都是对的
You were right all along.
我配不上你女儿
I'm not good enough for your daughter.
你每天都在证明这一点
Which you prove on a daily basis.
你葫芦里卖♥♥什么药 杰克
What's your play here, Jackie?
罗莎
Rosa...
用枪指着我的头 以圣彼得之名担♥保♥
with a gun to my head and St. Peter taking notes,
我绝不会再背弃詹妮
I will never deny Jenny again.
我想弥补这一切
I want to make this right.
我想让我老婆高兴
I want to make my girl happy.
我想回家
I want to come home.
你可以帮我
And you could help me do that.
我想要回我的驾照
I want my driver's license back.
我是联邦探员
I'm a fed.
州政♥府♥没收了你的驾照 我有什么办法
State took away your license. What can I do?
我想重新开车
I want to drive again.
罗莎 你撞到了校车
Rosa, you hit a fucking school bus.
再给我上酒
And I want more port.
常议员 你这反应
Deputy Chung, you're acting like
就好像我在向你要家门钥匙一样
I'm asking for the keys to your house here.
我们突袭了罗克斯伯里的一处住♥宅♥
Look, we raided a tenement in Roxbury.
缴获了枪♥支♥
We seized guns,
缴获的枪♥支♥和联邦军械库的失窃枪♥支♥相符
guns which match weapons stolen from a federal armory, right?
我只希望查清楚我的案子
Now, all I want to do is find out if my case
或者枪♥支♥管理局里的行动
wing-mans or any ongoing operations the ATF
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表