剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
所以我应该为了更大的利益而维护他的声誉
So I should preserve his reputation for the greater good?
充耳不闻 为了更大的利益而撒谎
Close my eyes, lie, for the greater good?
菲尔德不是完人 你是吗
Fields isn't perfect. Are you?
你是吗
Are you?
问题不在于此
That's not the problem.
那问题在于什么 迪库西
What's the problem, Decourcy?
问题在于每次涉及到种族主义的话题
The problem is that we marginalize ourselves
我们都把自己边缘化了
every time we bring the subject back to race.
联盟不是为了种族 是为了正义
The coalition's not about race. It's about justice.
你们把种族定义为问题
Y-You make race the problem
而不是更包容的东西
and not something that's more inclusive,
那我们就会永远被定义为黑人
then we'll always be defined as black.
所以 由此看来
All right? So for the cause,
恕我直言 这不是同一场战争
hey, all due respect, it's not the same battle.
你根本不知道我经历过什么
You have no idea what I've been through.
你觉得现在世风日下
You think things are bad now?
那时候 民权运动全面...
When the Civil Rights Movement was fully--
又来了
There we go.
是的 我又提这个
Yeah, that's right. Here I go.
妈
Mom...
有辩论的地方就有不同的见解
Well, there are debates, and there are debates.
妈 等一下
Mom, wait a minute.
再见
Bye.
我以为你现在已经学会如何跟我妈交流了
I thought you'd learn by now how to speak to my mother.
既然我们都问了
Well, since we're asking questions,
你到底告不告诉我菲德尔对你做什么了
were you ever going to tell me about what Fields did to you?
他没做什么
He didn't do anything.
就是关注太多 说了不该说的话
Just paid too much attention, made an inappropriate comment.
那天你说了 我赢得了你的信任
The other day, you said I earned your trust.
是的
Yes.
那你还有什么没告诉我的
What else don't you tell me?
你说什么
Excuse me?
不 你知道
No, you know...
你有自己的生活 没问题
you got another part of your life, that's fine.
没问题 我理解
That's fine. I understand.
你怎么还没睡
Why are you up this late?
你呢
Why are you?
找到藏枪的地方了
Found the rat at the apartment where the guns are being stored.
布罗姆利路希思 4号♥楼317室
Bromley Heath, Building 4, Apartment 317.
我去申请搜查令
Well, I'll get the warrant.
好的 你领导同意之后
Yeah, and get your boss to agree
我们就全力端了这帮混♥蛋♥
and we'll go to town on these bastards.
我能问你点事吗
Hey, can I ask you something?
可以 你说
Yeah, sure.
这些破事你厌倦过吗
Do you ever get tired of the shit?
你读过《麦克白》吗
You ever read Macbeth?
我走了这么远
I'm so far in,
就算回头也要花费同样的时间
it would take just as long to turn back.
晚安
Nighty night.
枪♥支♥藏在布罗姆利路希思的公♥寓♥里
The guns are in the apartment at Bromley Heath.
汉克·西尼亚打算在凌晨突袭
Hank Signa's organizing a raid at dawn.
我要是你的话 我会用青年除暴部队
I was you, I'd bring in the Youth Violence Strike Force,
波士顿警局 他们...
BPD, they, uh--
他们联♥合♥行♥动♥...突袭这个团伙
they organize this group to, uh-- to deal with the gangs.
他们可以休息一下
And they could use a break.
只要他们明白是州警说了算
Well, these guys can be a part of the bust
这些人就可以参与此次逮捕行动
as long as they understand the state troopers call the shots.
你会喜欢青年除暴部队的 明白吗
Yeah, you're going to like these Strike Force guys. Okay?
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah, yeah.
他们就像你一样
They're just like you.
他们想要改变世界
They want to change the world.
为什么同样的故事会有两种说法
Why two versions of the same story?
克莱·罗奇枪击了你的伙伴
Clay Roach shot your partner.
特雷·利兹枪击了你的伙伴 哪个是真的
Trey Leeds shot your partner. Which is which?
臭婆娘 想知道答案吗
You want answers, you fucking bitch? Huh?
看看你的记事簿 翻到你为了上头条
Look in your diary, back when you were fucking a certain fed
跟某个官员滚床单那看看
to get on the front page.
律师
Counselor.
克里斯·卡森在吗
Chris Caysen around?
警监
Yo, Cap.
有位先生找你
You got a gentleman caller.
迪库西·沃德吗
Decourcy Ward?
我就是
Indeed I am.
很高兴见到米诺格平静下来
Good to see Minogue's calmed down.
是的 他有他的用途
Yeah, he has his uses.
吓唬孩子
Scares children.
我们带他去街上 告诉孩子们
We take him out onto the street, tell kids they don't cooperate,
如果他们不配合 我们就要让他出动了
we'll let him out of his cage.
出什么事了
What's going on here?
你们这里就是这么办事的吗
Is that what you guys do down here?
我们要让对手知道我们不去别的地方
We let the players know we're not going anywhere.
让他们的工作不好做
Makes doing their business hard.
他们想让我们离开 就得停止相互攻击
They want us gone, stop shooting each other.
我的天 你得罪谁了接了这个任务
Jeez, who'd you piss off to get this assignment?
没谁 我是自己选择来这的
No one. I'm here on my own choosing.
一个十一岁的女孩坐在邮箱上
Eleven-year-old girl sitting on a mailbox.
蒂芙尼·摩尔
Tiffany Moore.
两颗流弹
Two stray bullets.
你当时在场吗
You were there?
我目睹了很多
I saw enough.
什么事
What?
-布罗姆利路希思枪击的事 -怎么了
- This Bromley Heath gun thing. - Yeah?
上次我在那时 他们枪击了我的搭档
Last time I was over there, they shot my partner.
"他们"指的是谁
Who's "They"?
我要打头阵
I want to be first in.
我会考虑你的要求
I-- I'll take your request under consideration.
你好好考虑 我要打头阵
Yeah, you consider. I'm first man in.
等下
Hey--
混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole.
那么 我猜测你应该愿意
So, I assume you're willing to work
和州警一起执行此次突袭任务
with the state troopers on this raid.
不要猜测
Don't assume.
你和其他律师高坐于
You sat with all those other pinstripes
圣克莱尔委员会
on the St. Clair Commission.
在你的宝座上俯视我们这些卑微的警♥察♥
Looking down from your pedestal at us lowly cops.
我从不觉得警♥察♥卑微
I never called cops lowly.
这个镇上有一个阶级制度
There's a caste system in this town.
白人 黑人 律师
White, black, lawyer,
警♥察♥ 朝圣者 印第安人
cop, pilgrim, Injun.
在我们合作之前
Before we come together,
你必须证明你对我和我的同事一视同仁
you have to prove you see me and the men I work with as equal.
现在就有点讽刺了
Now that's ironic.
我的哥哥是名警♥察♥
My brother's a cop.
在纽约警局
NYPD.
他当时就坐在巡逻车里保护一个目击者的家
He was sitting in his patrol car protecting a witness house.
他被偷袭了 差点就死了
He was ambushed. Nearly died.
是你父亲和路德金一起游♥行♥的那天吗
Was this the same day your dad marched with Dr. King?
我是名警探 沃德
I'm a detective, Ward.
我会调查要和我打交道的人
I check out the people I'm going to be dealing with.
我也是
I do too.
甚至在查尔斯·斯图尔特自杀后
You thought Charles Stuart was innocent
你还是认为他是无罪的
even after he jumped.
如果你总是对的 那你就是在做错事
If you're always right, you're doing something wrong.
谁说的
Who said that?
我说的
I did.
我的人是一个团队
My men are a team.
让我们做我们的事
Let us do what we do.
州警可以做后援
Troopers can be backup.
汉克·西尼亚会理解的
Hank Signa will understand.
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表