剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
Required, huh?
你好了 好的
You done? All right.
如果你想为你丈夫
Well, if you want what's best for your husband,
还有孩子好
for your kids,
你得告诉我们到哪里找得到他
you'll tell us where to find him.
你看什么看
What the fuck are you looking at?
你哪里人
Where are you from?
-本地 -不 你不是
- Here. - No, you ain't.
我才是本地的
I'm from here.
你们到底哪里来的
Where the fuck are you from?
女士 我认为你还没搞清楚
Ma'am, I don't think you understand the situation
你家现在的处境
that your family is in.
你装什么装
Who are you pretending to be, huh?
你跑到我家来
You going to come into my kitchen
跟我谈我的家庭
and talk to me about my family?
-你算老几 -够了
- Who the fuck are you? - That's enough of that.
你以为 把头发半扎起来
What do you think, you put your hair half up
口音改一下 你就是本地的了
and drop your R's, and you're from here?
你缺的是耳环 轮不到你说那话
All you're missing is the hoops. You don't get to say that.
轮不到你说自己是本地的
You don't get to say you're from here.
你甚至都不懂那意味着什么
You don't even know what that means.
-你不配 -你给我闭嘴
- You didn't earn that. - You shut the fuck up.
你就是个小丑
You're a fucking clown.
-海耶斯太太 -你也去死吧 你个杂种
- Mrs. Hayes. - Yeah, fuck you too, slim dick.
行了吗 没事 没事
All right? Yeah, yeah.
他不在这 我跟你们说过了 要不你们搜
He ain't here, I told you. Search if you want.
结果还是一样的 汤米不在这里
It won't make any difference. Tommy ain't here.
他出城了
He's left town.
谢谢你
Thank you.
凯茜 你听说了吗
Cathy, have you heard?
谢赫回不了家了
Sheik's not coming home.
五年 他可能得坐五年的牢
Five years. He's facing five fucking years.
什么狗屁罪名 塔拉
What's the bullshit charge, Tara?
他们只是想吓吓谢赫
They're just trying to scare Sheik.
我很害怕 凯茜 五年
I'm scared, Cathy. Five years.
我们给他找了个律师 不错的律师
We got him a lawyer. He's good.
他会负责前前后后的事务
He's going to handle all the ins and outs.
你还需要什么吗
Is there something else you need?
还要钱 凯茜
More money, Cath.
一个周五百块根本不够
Five hundred a week don't pay for spit.
一周再加五十块行吗
How's another 50 bucks a week sound?
加一百可以吗
Can you do 100?
天啊 塔拉
Christ, Tara.
我可不是波士顿银行
I'm not the Bank of Boston over here.
你以为我喜欢开口求人吗
Do you think I like begging?
换成你你怎么想
How would you feel?
弗兰克回不了家
Frankie not coming home?
好吧
Ok.
好吧
Ok.
你真是好人 凯茜
You're a saint, Cathy.
塔拉
Hey, Tara.
你打算怎么办
What are you going to do?
如果谢赫入狱了 你打算怎么办
What are you going to do if Sheik goes to prison?
他不能入狱
He can't.
我需要他回来 凯茜
I need him back, Cathy.
真的吗 你需要他回来吗
Really? Do you, though?
因为你们上次打过一架之后
'Cause the last fight you had,
你鼻子骨折了 最后进了急诊室
you ended up in the ER with a broken nose.
也许你可以用这笔钱
Look, maybe you use that money,
带上孩子 出去度假
you take those kids and you go on a vacation.
也许就不要回来了
Maybe you don't come back.
抱歉 我不该来这里
Sorry, I shouldn't be here,
但你要帮我和杰克谈谈
but you need to talk to Jackie for me.
你开什么玩笑
Are you fucking kidding me?
我的孩子需要父亲 我们有孩子了
My baby needs a father. We have a child.
你知道我什么意思
You know what I mean.
进来
Get in.
LGB人群支持与互助会
托德在去年二月的大学俱乐部上
Todd set me up with Josh
介绍我和乔什认识
last February at the University Club,
我们得感谢你
so we have you to thank.
茜雯 迪库西
Siobhan, Decourcy,
再次感谢你们主持我们的小组
thank you again for hosting our little group.
这不算什么 你们干了这么一大番事业
Oh, not little for long, all the great work you're doing.
你也一样 老兄
The same can be said about you, pal.
乔什说 你凭一己之力清理波士顿
Josh says you're single-handedly cleaning up Boston,
打算竞选市长
gunning for the mayor's office.
这我可说不好
Well, I don't know about all that.
这样也挺合适的
Could be a great fit
能有一位坚强而进取的黑人领导
to have a strong, progressive black man in leadership,
对犯罪行为严厉打击
one who's tough on crime
但也愿意来主持这样的活动
but also able and unafraid to host an event like this.
女士们 先生们
Ladies, gentlemen.
我们尊敬的主持人 迪库西·沃德
Our gracious host, Decourcy Ward,
有几句话想说
would like to say a few words.
-什么 不了 -来吧 快来
- What? No, hold up. - Come on down. Come on.
谢谢你的提醒 乔什
Thank you, Josh, for the warning.
给我伴个奏 瑞奇
You know, play me in, Rich.
来个调
Keys.
这就对了
Yeah.
用贝亚德·拉斯廷的话来说
You know, in the words of Bayard Rustin,
美国民权运动家
在每个社会团体里
we need, in every community,
我们都需要一群可爱的捣蛋鬼
a group of angelic troublemakers.
特别是现在
Especially now.
特别是在这
Especially here.
不同与以往 我们团体有了团结一心的理由
Unlike before, our communities have a reason to work together.
路德金的策略正是基于拉斯廷而塑造的
And Dr. King's tactics were molded by Rustin.
这位公开身份同性恋者 因道德指控而入狱
An openly gay man who went to jail on a morals charge.
作为一名律师
Now, as a lawyer,
我很熟悉伪善这个概念
I'm familiar with hypocrisy.
这边是法律
There is the law,
另一边是正确的事
and then there's what's right.
我在圣克莱尔委员会的工作
My work with the St. Clair Commission,
警♥察♥毫无顾忌
cops abusing citizens for confessions
对公民严刑逼供
without fearing any repercussions,
这让我看到了 仅仅去保护什么是合法的
it showed me exactly how far the system would go
却无视什么是正义
to protect what is legally allowed
这样的制度能持续多久
while ignoring what is just.
我很理解你们的努力
So I appreciate your struggle,
正如你们这个团体
as I know your community appreciates
也一样理解我们团体所做的努力
my community's struggles.
只要齐心协力 我相信我们
You know, together, I think that we can make
能让南端区成为所有人的家
the South End a home for all of us.
有了你们的支持 给予了我们力量
Knowing you have our backs gives us strength.
最后 我希望
And I hope, eventually,
这种感觉是我们共有的
the feeling becomes mutual.
那么
So...
为制♥造♥麻烦干杯
to causing a little trouble.
干杯
Cheers.
很棒的演讲
Excellent speech.
外卖♥♥哥
Pizza man.
我很高兴你能来 外卖♥♥哥
I'm so glad you came, pizza boy.
你就是我的英雄
You're my hero.
我只是个外卖♥♥小哥
Listen, I'm just a pizza man
带着加了双层芝士的披萨
with a pizza with double cheese.
我欲♥火♥难耐 想和你上♥床♥ 明白吗
I'm horny and I want to fuck. Capisce?
门开着
It's open.
明白 没问题
Yeah, capisce. You got it.
门开着
It's open.
天啊 你来得正好
Jesus. About fucking time you got here.
如果
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表