剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
你们想问我些什么
What do you want to talk about?
关于凯利·卡尼基
Kelly Kinicki.
是吗
Yeah?
不然你以为我们来这里是为了问什么
What did you think we were here on?
我不知道 我很困惑
I don't know. I was confused.
你愿意告诉我们事情的经过吗
You want to tell us what happened?
我以前取证时讲过了
I went on record back then.
那你介意再跟我讲一下事情经过吗
Well, you mind telling me what happened?
那都是陈年旧事了
It was a long time ago.
记得多少讲多少吧
Just do the best you can.
安静点 拜托
Shut up! Please!
我最后一次见到凯利
Last time I saw Kelly,
大概 是四年前吧
I don't know, four years ago?
花♥园♥体育馆打斯坦利杯停电那晚
Night the power went off in the Garden, Stanley Cup.
我在酒吧里和他并排坐着
I sat next to him at the bar.
凯利起身出去 再没回来
Kelly got up, he never came back.
你那晚看到什么不寻常的事吗
Did you see anything unusual that night?
如果我看见什么我早说了
I'd have done something if I had.
比如你看见谁把他弄失踪的
Like find who disappeared him?
对啊 当然
Yeah, sure.
比如看见个开蓝色雪佛兰随想曲的人
Like the man in the blue Caprice?
你可还记得这个细节吗
You remember that detail?
所以说我的确需要律师 对吗
So I do need a lawyer, don't I?
感谢您的分享 海耶斯先生
Thank you for your time, Mr. Hayes.
理由充足可以申请搜查令了
Enough for a subpoena.
-当然 -太好了
- Oh, yeah. - Yeah.
你可真有两下子
You got a set of balls on you, huh?
平常没看出来
It ain't canapé with you.
我术业有专攻
I pick my spots.
甄选超♥市♥
你好 请问牛油果在哪
Excuse me, where are the avocados?
我们现在没有牛油果 不好意思
Nah, we don't carry those. Sorry.
你们卖♥♥过吗
Do you ever?
太贵了
They're too expensive.
从来没有人买♥♥
No one seems to buy them.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
它们的确很好吃 是吧
They're great, though, right?
我们进过一次货
But one time we had them,
然后它们全都烂在货架上了
and they just rotted on the shelves.
你在这里买♥♥不到牛油果了
You're not going to find any around here.
你可以试试去后湾超♥市♥找找
You can try Back Bay.
-谢了 -不客气
- Thanks. - Yeah.
听着 我需要请个律师
Listen, I gotta get a lawyer.
-怎么 你酒驾了吗 -那倒好了
- What, you get a DUI? - Yeah, I wish.
几个警♥察♥来找我了 不是因为那事
Some cops came to my house. Not about that.
是来打听我们那位亲爱的朋友的
It's about our dear, dear friend.
你说什么了
What'd you say?
汤米
Tommy.
我之前改过证词
I changed my statement back then.
那我们就给你请个律师
So we'll get you a lawyer.
好吧
Right?
抱歉 弗兰克
Sorry, Frank.
最大的问题是
Big question is,
他们为什么现在来追问卡尼基的事情
why the fuck are they bringing up Kinicki now?
你为什么需要用车呢
Why do you ever need a car?
你又没有业余生活
It's not like you have a life.
我不放心把车给你 你满脑子想的都是男人
I can't trust you. All you think about is boys.
你存心和我过不去 你故意的
You love doing this to me. You love it.
不 你就是不听劝
No, you just don't listen.
就是 你就是个婊♥子♥
No, you're just a fucking bitch!
-好了 别吵了 -行了 你来处理
- All right, all right. - Fine, you handle this.
她又怎么得罪你了
Hey, what are you antagonizing for?
她就一直在讲车的事情
Because she keeps bringing up the car.
她没完没了了
She keeps throwing it in my face.
你真的觉得我们不会给你买♥♥车吗
All right, do you really think we're not getting you a car?
你觉得我们会让你像修女一样困在这里吗
Do you think we want you haunting this place like Nun?
你们怎么吵起来的
What started the fight?
是因为某个男生吗 还是某些
Was it a boy, or multiple boys?
老天 爸
Jesus, Dad.
我不管你做些什么
Listen, I don't care what you do.
但你要机灵一点
Just be smart about it.
不要到时候回家哭诉
Just don't be one of those one that comes home crying
被渣男伤透了心
because she thought the guy loved her.
随你怎么说
Whatever.
我也爱你
I love you too.
你要是那样对我说话
If you ever talked to me like that,
我肯定打你屁♥股♥
I'd have slapped your little ass.
-别说了 妈 -他就那样走过来
- Not now, Ma. - And then he comes in
当好人 如果你♥爸♥还活着
and plays the hero. If your father were alive--
这下好了 这是上帝在惩罚你
Oh, good. God punished you.
因为什么
For what?
你今晚为什么那么激动
What are you so agitated about tonight?
我的天 你为什么现在喋喋不休
Oh god. Why are you starting now, huh?
你需要开开荤
You need to get laid.
妈
Ma!
你上一次是什么时候
When was the last time?
你现在是喝醉了吗
Are-Are you drunk right now, huh?
我有说错吗 多久之前了
Tell me I'm wrong. When?
有段时间了 行了吧
A while ago, okay?
-多久了 -你为什么要问这个
- How long? - Why are you doing this?
不然你觉得你的大英雄一直以来在干什么
Oh, what do you think the hero has been doing that whole time?
-这不关你事 -你突然变圣人了吗
- That's none of your business. - Oh, you suddenly turned saint?
你到底想说什么 妈 你想说什么
What is this, Ma? Huh? What?
你想继续装傻 拿我的话当耳边风 可以
You don't want to see, don't listen to me, fine.
但是你最好听我说
But listen when I tell you,
开始存点私房♥钱
start saving your own money.
这里存点 那里放点
Put a little away here, there.
这样一来如果有事发生
And then if something happens,
你不至于孤立无援
you're not left sitting in the dark
连电费都没人付
with an unpaid electric bill.
你还好吗
Hey. How are you?
好多了 你呢
Oh, you know. Getting there. You?
一样
Same.
我给你留了个位置
I kept you a seat.
不知道你要带迪库西来
Didn't realize you were bringing Decourcy tonight,
不然我就留两个了
or I'd have saved two.
"迪库西"
"Decourcy"?
还挺亲切的呢
That's a little familiar.
坐我的位置吧 我去后面
Take my seat. I'll take the back.
多谢 好的
Thank you. Okay.
多年以来 我都认为这关乎责任
For years, I have said it's a matter of responsibility.
肩负起我们肩上的重担
Of taking the responsibility upon ourselves.
这不合理 牧师
That isn't logical, Reverend.
上个周日你还说 上帝仁慈
You said last Sunday, God have mercy,
有人就应该被送上法庭
that there are people who should be held to account.
有人必须得被送上法庭
There are people who must be held to account.
今晚到场的
And we have with us tonight
还有一位萨福克检察院的成员
a member of the Suffolk County prosecutor's office.
沃德先生
Mr. Ward.
你进入检察院之前
Before you took the job you have now,
曾是圣克莱尔委员会的成员
you were a part of the St. Clair Commission.
在查尔斯·斯图尔特事件之后
A review of the Boston Police Department
对波士顿警局开展审查
in the wake of the Charles Stuart debacle?
是的 我付出了很多
Yeah. I fought to be there.
你有什么成果吗
And what did that accomplish?
你是问我 还是
Well, you-- you asking me, or--?
什么也没有
Nothing.
你一无所成
You accomplished nothing.
我提出让警♥察♥入狱服刑
I recommended jail time for cops.
警♥察♥进监狱了吗
Did those police get jail time?
没有 但如果你指...
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表