剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
And option two?
让我走出那扇门 然后我去偷辆车
You can let me walk out that door and boost a car.
我为什么要那么做
Now why the hell would I do that?
因为
Because...
又要发生一起护卫车抢劫案了
there's gonna be another armored truck robbery.
里维尔案的那个团伙
Same gang as Revere.
很快 非常快
Soon. Real soon.
好 细节说来听听
Okay. Let's hear the details.
唯一重要的细节是
Nah, the only detail that matters is...
我在牢房♥里
I'm in a cell,
抢劫不会发生 你什么都得不到
the heist won't happen, you get nothin'.
但你让我走
But you let me go...
你可以阻止事情的发生
you can stop the thing.
你可以成为超人
You could be fuckin' Superman.
如果我是超人 你是什么
If I'm Superman, who are you?
我是一个总是欠别人的人
I'm a guy who always owes somebody somethin'.
我想尝试一次别的方法
I want to try it the other way around for once.
孩子们呢
Where are the kids?
在街上 和唐纳利一家玩呢
Down the street. Playin' with the Donnellys.
丈夫上班去了
Husband's at work?
是的 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
我想单独跟你谈谈
I want to talk to you alone.
天啊 什么事
Oh, Jesus. What?
我答应过不告诉弗兰克 所以我来告诉你
I promised I wouldn't tell Frankie, so I'm telling you instead.
吉米差点自杀
Jimmy tried to kill himself.
我的天 什么 吃药吗
Holy shit. What, pills? What?
他用跳绳做了个绳套
He made a noose out of a jump rope.
我的天
Christ.
就连自杀他都弄得跟过家家似的
He even tries to kill himself like a fuckin' child.
你知道我肯定会告诉弗兰克吧
You know I gotta tell Frankie this, right?
所以我才告诉你
That's why I'm tellin' you.
他们得取消行动
They gotta call off the job.
他们得取消 不值得冒这个险
They gotta call it off. It is-- it's not worth the risk.
吉米脑子坏了
It's-- Jimmy's out of his goddamn mind!
不管你说什么
Hey, no matter what you say,
你都说服不了他
you're not going to be able to convince him.
弗兰克也一样
Same goes for Frankie.
那你就去和他谈谈
Then you gotta say something to him.
他以前听我的
He used to listen to me.
可那是很久之前的事了
That went away a long time ago.
你明白我的意思 凯茜
You know what I'm talkin' about, Cathy.
你已经感受到与基克之间的鸿沟了
You're already feeling the gulf with Kick.
妈的
Fuck.
金针菇
Hey, pencil dick.
这么一叫就管用 太搞笑了
It's funny how that works.
我说"金针菇" 你本能地做出反应
I say "Pencil dick," You instinctively react.
你是哪位
And who might you be?
瑞秋·本纳姆 县治安部门的
Rachel Benham, County Sheriff's office.
你找我有什么事情
What can I do for you?
克莱·罗奇
Clay Roach.
他是谁
Who's that?
他是你们联调局里的线人
He's an informant for you guys at the FBI.
从没听说过他
Never heard of him.
那你为什么把他的名字给了米凯拉·弗雷达
Then why'd you give Michaela Freda his name?
我找到了她的笔记本
I found her notebook.
那上面写着萨尔维·克拉斯比 克莱·罗奇
Inside, Salvie Clasby, Clay Roach.
有个大大的箭头把你们俩连起来
Big, fat arrow connecting you two.
而你却从来没听说过他
And yet you never heard of the guy?
你知道 女孩子玩过家家
You know, there's a reason little girls play house
而男孩子玩警♥察♥抓小偷是有原因的
while little boys play cops and robbers.
你听说了吗
Have you heard?
听说什么
Heard what?
克莱·罗奇死了
Clay Roach is dead.
不是寿终正寝死的
And he didn't die of old age.
杰克 我看见你从过道走过来了
Jackie. I spied you coming down the hall.
你要在卡片上签名吗
You want to sign the card?
不想
No.
确定吗
You sure?
我要把我的回答改成"滚开 我不想"
Actually, I'd like to change my answer to "Fuck, no."
连萨尔维都不签吗 他可是你曾经的搭档
Not even for Salvie? He was your partner, for Chrissake's.
也许我和格拉迪斯可以去巴哈马群岛
Maybe Gladys and I will go to the Bahamas.
你怎么样 滚出去
How you doin'? Get the fuck out.
你要辞职了
You quittin'?
不是辞职 我要退休了
I'm not quittin'. I'm retirin'.
这不是一回事吗 只是好听点而已
It's the same fuckin' thing. It just sounds nicer.
就好像你的小孩是傻子
It's-- it's like saying "Mentally challenged"
然后说他有"智力缺陷"
when your kid's a fuckin' retard.
你整天干什么呢
What the fuck are you gonna do all day?
睡到自然醒 下午跑个步
Sleep in, afternoon jog,
睡觉前喝杯红酒 多陪陪我老婆
glass of wine before bed, be with my wife.
我都不知道该怎么告诉你
I cannot begin to tell you
听上去实在太无聊了
how fuckin' miserable that sounds.
正常人会恭喜我的
A normal person would congratulate me.
我们别说正不正常了
Well, let's not start to measure normal.
你也没什么资格去评判 对吧
You don't quite qualify either, all right?
杰克
Jackie...
我不知道我在这还能干什么
I don't know what I'm doing here anymore.
我的直觉都没了 只剩下习惯
My instincts are gone. All I got are habits.
我们的上司因为挪用联调局的钱
Our boss is under investigation for using FBI money
维修他的房♥子正在接受调查
to fix up his house.
我想趁自己还没事赶紧撤了
I want to get out while I'm still in the black.
你也应该这样
You should do the same.
去死吧 我还想要我的养老金呢
Fuck that. I want my pension.
别扯了 你想要面子
Bullshit. You want glory.
关于面子的事 我多会挣面子
Well, the thing about glory, I wear it so well.
你有过有负罪感吗 杰克
You ever feel guilty, Jackie?
我们做过的那些破事
I mean, after all the shit we pulled?
忠诚勇敢正直 那是我们的口号♥对吧
Fidelity, bravery, integrity. That's our motto, right?
可是你不可能三个都做到
But you can never have all three.
有时候你勇敢了就做不到忠诚
Sometimes being brave cuts you off from the fidelity part.
正直呢 正直就像女人的小♥穴♥
And integrity? Integrity is like pussy.
我们想要它都想疯了
We drive ourselves crazy thinking that we need pussy.
可到头来
But at the end of the day,
它不会帮我们达到目的
pussy don't get us where we need to go.
我们做的...
What we do...
是以恶制恶
gotta be an animal to fight the animals.
没错
Yeah.
这就是为什么我不干了
That's why I'm quittin'.
上帝会看我尿尿吗
Does God watch me pee?
托尼
Tony!
你为什么要问这样的问题 小鬼
Why would you ask a question like that, buddy?
我的基♥督♥教义老师说上帝总能看到所有事
My CCD teacher said God can see everything all the time.
那他肯定能看到我尿尿
Must mean he sees me pee.
没错 这就是为什么女孩要蹲下来尿
True. That's why girls sit down,
保护好自己的隐私
to hide their privates.
-基克 -好了
- Kick! - All right.
别听你姐姐瞎说 上帝是个绅士
Ignore your sister. God is a gentleman,
他在你上厕所的时候会闭上眼睛
and he closes his eyes when you're in the bathroom.
爸爸 我们放学后能去看飞机吗
Dad, can we see the airplanes after school?
我们刚看过飞机
We just saw the airplanes?
所以呢 我喜欢看
So? I like 'em.
同一个地方我们不能去两次
We can't go the same place twice.
这样会
That's...
很无聊
...boring.
我们要去尝试点新东西 好吧
We're gonna try something new, all right?
-真的吗 -真的
- For real? - For real.
我有一堆私藏地点
I got loads of secret spots.
有一些地点过于隐秘
I got spots that are so secret
以至于我有时候都差点找不到
that sometimes I can hardly find 'em myself.
好了 各位 吃快点 我们要走了
All right, you guys. Come on, finish. We gotta go.
-爸爸 再见 -再见
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表