剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
即便如此 到日落时分
Even so, by sunset,
除了那些枪贩子和我之外
you'll still have nothing more than the gun traffickers
你一无所获
and the pleasure of my company.
我们要抓的不是那些枪贩子
We aren't after the traffickers.
我再说一次 对于那些护卫车警卫
I repeat, Mr. Hook has zero to say
无论他们是生是死
about any armored car guards,
胡克先生都无话可说
alive or dead.
我想知道他像他朋友海耶斯和希恩那样
I wonder what he'll say when he's facing a grand jury
面对大陪审团时 他会说些什么
like his buddies, Hayes and Sheehan.
我想知道他会突然间会想起些什么
I wonder what he'll suddenly remember.
你看起来是个好人 沃德先生
You seem like a good man, Mr. Ward.
是个聪明人
A wise man.
那告诉我 哪一件事更重要
So tell me, what's more important?
阻断枪♥支♥涌入我们这座伟大城市
Cutting off the flow of guns into our great city,
让街道更安全呢
making the streets safer?
还是找出哪个可怜的波士顿蓝领
Or finding out which poor blue-collar Boston kid
抢劫了贪得无厌的银行呢
robbed an avaricious bank?
死了三人
Three people are dead.
所以两件事都很重要
So, both. Both are important.
小小的进步总好过毫无进步
A little progress is better than no progress.
先生 你一心想要赢得这场战争
You, sir, are obsessed with winning the entire war.
你想戴着桂冠乘坐战车一路挺进罗马
You want to ride into Rome on a chariot wearing a laurel.
你坚持告诉我你的想法
You stick to telling me your thoughts.
但我很清楚自己的想法
I am well aware of my own.
谢谢你来一趟
Thank you for coming in.
我想要申请保释
I want to set bail.
一百万美元
A million dollars.
你也去死吧
And fuck you too.
一个查尔斯镇的酒保
How does a Charlestown bartender
怎么请得起一个念哈佛的犹太人
afford a Harvard Jew?
我不知道
I don't-- I don't know.
要抓到杀死警卫的人
Look, Hook is the best chance
胡克是我们最好的机会
that we have at nailing whoever killed those guards.
-那你想怎么做 -照章办事
- So what do you want to do? - Throw the book at him.
继续施以严惩
Pick that book up and throw it again.
你认为这样更能伸张正义吗
You think that serves justice better?
你到底站在哪一边
Whose side are you on?
你和茜雯
You and Siobhan,
你们一直在搞的那个创世联盟
that Genesis Coalition thing you've been working on,
想要扫清街头的枪♥支♥
trying to get guns off the street.
我们逮捕枪贩子 止住源头
We arrest the traffickers, we dry up the flow.
也许你真能跨上战车一路驰骋
Maybe you do get a chariot ride.
本尼黛塔要出院回家了
Benedetta's due home from the hospital.
我很害怕我会说错话
I am so scared I'm going to say the wrong thing.
那
So...
我买♥♥了这个 希望...
I bought this hoping, you know,
也许能让气氛没那么尴尬
it might make things a little less awkward.
很漂亮
It's pretty.
但是让我打消你的疑虑吧 詹妮
But let me save you the suspense, Jen.
你一定会说错话的
You're going to say the wrong thing.
但那又怎样
But so what?
没有比已经发生的事更糟糕的了
What could be worse than what already happened?
我惹她生气 她就跑出去了
Look, I piss her off, she runs out of the house,
但是这次 她没回家
but this time, she doesn't come home.
结果最后死在某个臭水沟里
No, she ends up, dead in a ditch somewhere. Yeah.
总是要保持乐观
Always the optimist, huh?
天啊 苏
God, Sue,
我很羡慕你和你女儿的关系这么好
I envy you and your daughter's relationship so much.
是吧
Yeah, right.
你记不记得
You remember when...
伊芙在兰乔米拉"实习"的时候
Eve had an "Internship" in Rancho Mirage?
美国加州里弗赛德县下属的一座城市
记得
Yeah.
她是去了贝蒂福特诊所
She was at the Betty Ford Clinic.
因为可♥卡♥因♥ 吸了一大堆
Cocaine. Mountains of that shit.
苏 你为什么不告诉我
Sue, why didn't you tell me, huh?
很丢脸 甚至不想承认
Embarrassment. Maybe even denial.
但无论是哪一种都解决不了问题
Neither of which solve anything.
好吧
Okay.
那怎样能解决问题
So, what does?
倾听女儿的心声
Listen to your daughter.
支持她
Be there for her.
不管你是不是理解她 告诉她你理解
Tell her you understand, whether you do or not.
或者就什么都不说
Or be quiet.
我是经历了教训才学会这一点的
I learned that the fuckin' hard way.
痛苦的教训
The fuckin' hellish way.
你嘴巴闭上就不会说错话
You can't say the wrong thing if your mouth is shut.
你的诚实发挥作用了
Your honesty coming forward made a difference.
菲尔德主教已经被创世联盟除名了
Reverend Fields has been removed from the Genesis Coalition.
他不再担任我们教堂的牧师
He's no longer the pastor of our church.
他正在接受强制的性康复治疗
He's attending mandatory sexual rehabilitation,
他不可能再伤害其他人
and, listen, he's not going to be able to hurt anyone else
却不被严惩了
without serious consequences.
等等 什么严惩 心理疏导吗
Wait. What serious consequences? Like counseling?
怎么说呢
Well...
艾德丽安 你觉得正义是什么
Adrienne, what is your idea of justice?
绝不是这样的
It's not this.
你希望是怎么样的
W-What would you like to happen?
坐牢
Jail.
想想那个男人害怕自己的身体
Thinking about that man fearing for his body,
就像女孩们害怕他一样
the same way he made girls feel.
那才是唯一能找回正义的方式
That's the only good thing that could get done.
是 但是你知道
Yeah, but as you know,
-指控他是不可能了 -是吗
- charging him is impossible. - Right.
那你要给我什么 颁个安慰奖吗
So, what you trying to give me, a consolation prize?
他是我的主教
He was my reverend.
你有丈夫
You got a husband.
有这栋大房♥子
Got this big apartment.
不是每个人都能拥有这些
That ain't the way for everybody.
我在那座教堂长大
I grew up in that church.
我妈妈外婆还有大主教委员会是我的支撑
My mom, grandma and the APC were my support,
你理解吗 菲尔德夺走了这一切
you understand? Fields took that from me.
那你为什么带着儿子来找我
Then why did you come to my office, son in tow,
告诉我这些事
and tell your story?
我原本想原谅菲尔德
I wanted to forgive Fields.
遵循基♥督♥的那些信条
To live by those Christian rules.
但那个混♥蛋♥ 他连一句道歉都没说过
But that motherfucker, he never said sorry.
所以我不原谅他
So I don't forgive.
你想见他吗 听他当面给你道歉
Would you like to see him? Hear an apology face-to-face?
我是说 他可以写封信
I mean, he can write a letter.
就像我们让孩子做的那样
Like something you make a kid do?
-艾德丽安 配合一下吧 -我不管了
- Adrienne, work with me. - I'm out of here.
做什么都改善不了
Nothing's gonna make that better.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
准备好回家了吗
Ready to go home?
回答我 你也可以不说 但是
Answer me or don't, but, uh...
你那些毒品哪里来的
where did you get the drugs?
-某人 -是吗
- A guy. - Yeah?
什么人
What guy?
莫里森医生有没有跟你谈过戒毒治疗的事
Did Dr. Morrison talk to you about drug counseling?
-有 -然后呢
- Yeah. - And?
可以
Sure.
你为什么不想让你妈来接你
How come you didn't want your ma to come?
没事 不说这些 不说这些
Nah, it's all right. Listen, forget it, forget it.
不是 我只是 不是
No, no, I'm just-- No.
不是
No...
我就是
I just...
我怕她会说我
I'm afraid of what she'll say.
要是她看到我这样
You know, if she sees me like this.
面目全非
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表