剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
Don't start, you little bitch.
你好
Yeah?
这里是欧鲁克家吗
This is O'Rourke residence?
-不是 你打错了 -抱歉
- No, wrong number. - Oh, I'm sorry.
是罗尔家吗
The Rohr residence?
我们给办公室打过电♥话♥ 但没人接
We tried the office, but no answer,
我们知道他希望能马上得到的这次检查结果
and we know he wanted to get these test results right away.
-你是哪里 -免费诊所
- Well, who is this? - The free clinic.
约翰·罗尔的血液检测结果已经出来了
We have John Rohr's blood tests back.
他没有得病
He is disease-free.
-没有得病 -血样很健康
- Disease-free? - Blood was clean.
没有性传播疾病的症状
No sign of sexually transmitted disease.
你要登场的时候
Aren't they supposed to play theme music
不是应该放主题曲吗
when you're about to appear?
一群猴子飞来跳去之类的
Cloud of flying monkeys or something?
接着笑啊 白♥痴♥
Keep fucking laughing, idiot.
你需要点幽默感来应付孤独的新生活
You'll need a sense of humor in your new lonely life.
你这只蠢猪
You pig.
若要人不知
You don't think anyone knows.
除非己莫非
But you didn't think to wrap it up.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
医生打电♥话♥来了
Doctor called.
免费诊所的医生
The free clinic.
那又怎么样
So what?
我做了个心电图而已
I went for an EKG.
胡扯
Bullshit.
你染上性病了
You got cooties.
他们怎么说
What did they say?
你感染了性病 混♥蛋♥
You're infected, you piece of shit.
我跟我女儿念叨了好几年
I've been telling my daughter for years
你眼睛色眯眯的不老实 但她总是...
that you've got a wandering eyeball, but she was always--
你一个字都不许跟詹妮提 你♥他♥妈♥听到了吗
You don't tell Jenny nothing. You fucking hear me?
你以为我会让你传染给我女儿吗
You think I'm going to let you infect my kid?
你疯了吗
You out of your mind?
你怎么知道她没得病
How do you know that she don't got it?
你怎么知道不是她传染给我的
How do you know that she didn't give it to me?
你以为我连自己家里的事都不清楚吗
You think I don't know what goes on in my own house?
这是乔做的 对吗
Joe made this, right?
把它放回去
Put that back.
这是红色男爵飞机 对吧
This is the Red Baron plane, isn't it?
没错 它看起来 非常精致
Yeah, it seems-- it seems very intricate.
你从认识我的第一天起就当我是垃圾
You've been treating me like trash since day one.
你和他都是
You and him both.
而且你整天骂女儿
And you want to bust your daughter
笨手笨脚
all the time for being clueless,
有些破事你却永远都不愿对自己承认
but you got shit that you're never going to want to admit to yourself.
你要是敢让我丢脸
You put me in the fucking doghouse,
我就会像长舌妇一样
and I'm going to be like Snoopy and blow your shit
让全世界都知道你的破事
right the fuck out of the sky.
你知道我不是开玩笑的 贱♥货♥
You know me, you bitch.
你以为我会跟你君子之战吗
You think I'm going to start fighting fair with you?
那你想怎么办
So, what are you going to do?
-你真的想试试吗 -不不 不要
- You really want to test me? - No, no, no, don't!
拜托
Come on.
你真的觉得我那么没人性吗
Now, you really think that I'm that inhuman?
看在上帝的份上 对我有点信心吧
I mean, give me some credit, for Christ's sake.
你还准备从车上下来吗
You ever going to come out of there?
那座教堂
The church.
我不想听见任何人的疑问和担忧了
I don't want to hear everybody's questions and concerns.
那没人喜欢你是好事
It's a good thing no one likes you then, huh?
我们在福尔里弗的朋友怎么样了
How's our friend in Fall River?
正如你所说的
Like you said,
水门小子是个圈套
Watergate kid was a setup.
汉尼罕就是个黑警
Was Hannihan just a shit cop,
还是说这案子他在维护什么人
or was he protecting somebody on this?
可能两者皆有
It could be both.
这一定让你对波士顿警局信心大失
This must really dim your faith in the Boston Police Department.
我得找到那些尸体
Got to find those bodies.
目击者改口供了
Witness changed his statement.
谁
Who?
托马斯·海耶斯 看 卡尼基失踪当晚
Thomas Hayes. See, the night Kinicki disappears,
他跟第一位到现场的警探说
he tells the first detective on scene
他什么都没看到
that he didn't see anything.
他说卡尼基去了洗手间
He says Kinicki went to the bathroom
然后再也没回来
and he never comes back.
但他的证词说...
But he testifies...
-他作证了 -他在庭审时作证说...
- He testified? - He testified at trial...
他跟卡尼基一起去的洗手间
that he went to the bathroom with Kinicki.
排队太长了
The line was too long,
所以他们出来了
so they go outside.
海耶斯回家了 但他声称自己看到卡尼基
Hayes headed back in, but claims that he saw Kinicki
跟一个开着新款雪佛兰随想曲的人聊天
talking to someone in a late-model Caprice.
我觉得那个葡萄牙小子
I'm guessing the Portuguese kid--
就开1988年款的蓝色随想曲
Drove a blue '88 Caprice.
但托马斯·海耶斯为什么要撒谎
But why does Thomas Hayes lie?
他想让那小子跑路
He wants the kid to go away.
这些家伙不跟警方合作
These guys don't cooperate with police,
然后他自己还要作伪证
yet he'll perjure himself?
海耶斯的外套是什么样子的
What's Hayes' jacket like?
这位典型的查尔斯镇小白脸
I mean, nothing your typical charlestown choirboy
真是什么都干
wouldn't do.
袭击 打人 故意伤害
Assault and battery. Mayhem.
没坐过牢
No time served.
他们可能会让他竞选国会议员
They'll probably run him for Congress.
我想听点好消息
I need some good news.
卡尼基案怎么样了
What's what with the Kinicki case?
托马斯·海耶斯 你认识他吗
Tommy Hayes. You know him?
-不认识 查尔斯镇的 -是的
- No. Charlestown guy? - Yeah.
-比你小一点 -这个姓很耳熟
- He's a little younger than you. - The family name is familiar,
犯罪记录如何
but what's the rap sheet look like?
单从案底上来看 没犯过什么大事
Nothing too serious, given the context.
我看看我能做什么
Let me see what I can do.
混球 今天我有个活给你 行吗
Cocksucker, I need you fucks to earn a living today, all right?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Go fuck yourself.
调一下托马斯·海耶斯的档案 没有中间名
Pull up file on a Thomas Hayes, no middle name,
社保号♥是
social is
050-24-8674.
别问我要找什么
Well, don't ask me what I'm looking for.
我他妈也不知道自己要找什么
I don't know what the fuck I'm looking for.
就告诉我他的情况 你懂的 婚否
Just tell me about him. You know, was he married?
育否 做什么职业
Does he have kids? What's he do for a living?
是否有房♥ 如果有 有多久了
Does he own his house? If so, how long?
在接受救济吗 曾经接受过救济吗
Is he on welfare? Has he ever been on welfare?
你知道要干些什么
You know what the fuck to do.
那是什么意思 为什么那个表情
Oh, what's that? What you giving me that look for?
迪库西·沃德真卖♥♥力气
Decourcy Ward gets his hands dirty.
你知道林肯·斯蒂芬斯吗
You know Lincoln Steffens?
-不知道 -等着瞧
- No. - Stick around.
好了 托马斯·海耶斯是个兼♥职♥的屋顶工人
All right, Thomas Hayes is a part-time roofer.
他老婆不工作
His wife don't work.
也不享受政♥府♥救济
No government assistance.
他居然有幢三层小楼 就在纪念碑大道附近
Yet he own a triple-decker right off of Monument Avenue.
他是把其他两层放租了吗
Does he rent out the other two floors?
并没有
Nope.
现在的通胀率可是百分之三
Inflation's at 3%.
去年是百分之四
Last year, 4.
所以这位来自查尔斯镇的汤米·海耶斯
So how does Tommy Hayes from Charlestown
是如何买♥♥得起自己的房♥子的
own his own home?
我需要请个律师在场吗
Should I have a lawyer here?
这由你决定
That's up to you.
你觉得你需要律师吗 海耶斯先生
Do you feel you need one, Mr. Hayes?
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表