剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
And now what? No more backflips?
至少不为我跳了
Not for me, anyways.
你丈夫强尼 是叫强尼吧
Your husband, Jonh... Johnny-- Johnny?
-杰克 -杰克 好 杰克
- Jackie. - Jackie. Jackie. OK. Jackie.
杰克是做什么的
What does-- What does Jackie do?
在联调局工作
FBI.
波士顿的联调局探员吗
An FBI agent in Boston?
该死
Oh, shit.
难怪他不想去跳舞
That explains why he doesn't want to go dancing.
天啊
My God.
他肯定见过世面
Well, no doubt he's seen a thing or two, you know?
杰克不太和我说工作的事
Well, Jackie doesn't really tell me about work, you know.
他说不能说
He says he can't.
但他脸上的表情 我说不好 他有事担心
But on his face, I don't know, he's got worries.
我们都因为工作的事忙得团团转
You know, we're riding this fucked-up merry-go-round.
他不能告诉我 那我就帮不了他
You know, he can't tell me and then I can't help him.
我明白
I understand.
我丈夫没告诉我
My husband didn't tell me
他和前台女的有一腿
that he was fucking the front desk girl at work.
-所以... -天啊 很遗憾听到这事
- So... - Oh, God, I am so sorry.
那你...
So, what does-- What does...
那你丈夫有什么没告诉你的吗
What does your husband not tell you?
他经常失踪吗
Does he disappear a lot?
比如他说他去迈阿密
Well, like, you know, he said he went to Miami
捞一个线人
to rescue an informant.
因为涉毒指控
A drug charge.
我之所以知道 是因为我给他收拾了旅行袋
I only know because I packed his overnight bag.
说回来 可我真的知道他去哪了吗
Then again, do I really know where he went?
他说过他的线人关在哪里了吗
Did he say where the informant got locked up,
或是告诉你那人的名字了吗
or give you a name?
我和杰克在一起20年
Twenty years with Jackie,
和他的朋友们聚在一起
spending time with his pals.
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
警♥察♥总有自己的办法
Cops have a way about them.
拜托 什么 什么
Come on, what-- What--?
给我滚下车
Get the fuck out of my car.
你知道凯利·卡尼基是线人吗
Were you aware that Kelly Kinicki was an informant?
不知道 每个人身上都背着谣言
I don't know. There's rumors about everybody.
这个谣言会是卡尼基先生失踪的原因吗
Might this rumor be the reason that Mr. Kinicki disappeared?
除了说"我不知道" 我不知道还能说什么
I don't know how else to say "I don't know."
你听说过传言
Hey, did you-- Did you hear rumors
有人在悬河弃尸吗
about bodies being dumped in the Mystic?
等等 沃德先生
Wait, Mr. Ward,
有人把卡尼基先生扔进河里
was Mr. Kinicki's body dumped there
就像新闻里的那些警卫一样吗
like those guards on the news?
什么警卫
What guards?
发现三名警卫被人肢解
Oh, the bodies of three guards were found chopped up,
塞进铁桶里 弃尸于悬河
stuffed into barrels and dumped into the Mystic.
就发生在一月八日的里维尔护卫车劫案之后
This happened after the January 8th armored car heist in Revere.
一月八号♥你在做什么
What were you doing on January 8th?
怎么 你要我出示不在场证明吗
Why, are you asking me for an alibi?
你有吗
Do you have one?
女士 你记得你一月八日在做什么吗
Lady, you remember what you were doing on January 8th?
因为我不记得
Because I don't.
不如我帮你回想一下吧
Well, hey, how about I help you, you know, refresh your memory.
你们单位的打卡记录显示
The log from your department shows that your work truck
你在一月八日早上开工作车出去
was checked out the morning of January 8th,
一月九日才开回来
and returned January 9th.
好吧
Right, OK.
一月八日 那天
January 8th, that was...
刚好是萨福克·唐斯赛马场重开之后
that was right after Suffolk Downs reopened.
肯定是我们下班后去赛马场的那晚
Must have been the night we went to the track after work.
我懂了
Ah. OK, I see.
只是那并没法解释你的工作车
Only, that doesn't explain why your work truck went missing
为何不见了十八个小时
for 18 hours.
是啊
Yeah.
你的车哪去了
Where was your truck?
那天我加班到很晚
Well, I didn't get off work till late,
所以我开车直接去了赛马场
so I drove the truck straight to the track.
那里市政用车可以免费停车 我省了几块钱
They let a city truck park free, so I saved a few bucks.
这样没问题吧
There's no harm in that, right?
赛马场完事之后
Why not return the vehicle
你为什么不把车开回去
after you were done at the track?
那是我第一次重回赛马场
This was my first time back at the races,
我承认我喝得太多了
and I admit I had a few too many.
所以我做了一件负责任的事
So I did the responsible thing,
把车放在停车场一晚
left the truck in the parking lot for the night
第二天再开回单位
and brought it back to work the next day.
所以你把市政车辆开去了赛马场
So you drove a city vehicle to the racetrack.
喝得烂醉 以致于无法
Got drunk, so drunk that you were incapable
及时把车开回去
of driving it back at the proper time?
是的
Yeah.
那怎么了
So what?
希恩先生 你认识到
You do realize, Mr. Sheehan,
你的做法涉嫌犯罪了吗
that what you did is a crime.
如果这算犯罪 那你得
Oh. If that's a crime, you'd have to lock up
把公共工程部的每个员工都抓起来
everybody who worked for the DPW.
不用每个人都抓
Not everybody.
就你一个
Just you.
谢赫在哪 他可以回家了吗
Where's Sheik? Is he getting ready to go home?
希恩太太 恐怕你丈夫走不了了
I'm afraid your husband isn't going anywhere, Mrs. Sheehan.
-什么 -你再说一遍
- What? - Excuse me?
-发生什么事了 -他刚刚承认了
- What happened? - He just admitted
挪用政♥府♥财产
to misappropriation of government property.
他可能得在沃波尔蹲上五年
He's looking at five years at Walpole.
挪用什么财产
Misappropriation of what?
他公共工程部的车辆
His DPW vehicle.
你要是想让谢赫早点回家
Look, you want Sheik home earlier than that?
告诉他要坦白从宽
Tell him he needs to start being more open, more honest.
你究竟想要的是什么 沃德
What do you really want, Ward?
你在查什么
What are you after?
律师 你要是想赚那份钱
If you're going to take that blood money, counselor,
我会让你累成狗的
I'm going to make you work your ass off.
我现在要去找泰龙法官签发传票
I'm on my way to ask Judge Tirone for a subpoena.
你去把托马斯·海耶斯带进来进行第二轮审问
Tommy Hayes, I want you to bring him in for round two.
我们找到尸体了
We got the bodies.
托马斯这次不能像上回那样耍滑头了
Tommy won't be as cute as he was last time.
谢赫那有什么新消息
So, uh, what's the latest on Sheik?
凯茜在美发屋听说
Well, Cathy heard at the salon
他今天去见大陪审团
that he's in front of the grand jury today.
老天
Oh, Christ.
今天就是他崩溃的日子
Today's the day he could break.
也许我们可以假装之前遇到过这种情况
Maybe we can pretend like we've been here before.
-之前可没找到尸体 -行了 行了
- Weren't dead bodies before. - All right, all right.
我看
I think...
我们得出门躲一阵子
I think we should just get out of town for a while.
不行
No.
那是最没用的办法
That's the chickenshit thing to do.
-那样太娘们了 -不是 我是说
- It's a Chelsea move. - No, I'm just saying.
我们避避风头 等我们回来时
We get out of town. By the time we come back,
这整团乱糟糟的事就平息下来了
the whole fucking thing will have blown over.
如果你打算干什么蠢事
If you're going to do something stupid,
现在就告诉我们
just tell us now...
这样我们可以把你埋了
so that we can bury you.
什么事
Yeah?
我们是来带走托马斯·海耶斯的
We're here to escort Thomas Hayes.
他不在这里
He ain't here.
不信你们可以搜搜看
Search, you don't believe me.
孩子们 到那个房♥间去 我们走 过来
OK, kids, get in the other room. Let's go, come on.
要求他去见大陪审团
He's required to appear in front of the grand jury.
要求
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表