剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
Sit down. Shit.
过来
Come here.
坐下 看着我
Sit down. Look at me. All right.
该死 那混♥蛋♥在哪
Fuck, where is that thing?
来 好了 别碰 好吗
Come here. All right, all right, don't touch it, all right?
天哪宝贝 你看起来...
Oh, my God, baby, you look--
把这个放上去 按住了
Here, put this on there. Hold it tight.
把它按住了
Hold it right there.
没事的 你可以哭 你可以生气
It's all right. You can cry. You can be upset.
做什么都行
Whatever you need to do.
你哭了之后 去报复他
But you cry, and then you get even.
你明白我的意思了吗
You understand me?
怎么报复
How?
你得到了我的批准
You have my permission.
你去打断约翰尼的小♥弟♥弟♥
You go and break Johnny's dick.
保护好你的脸 保护好你的脸
Guard your face. Guard your face.
就像这样 我数到三 你们准备好了吗
Like that. Like that. Now, on three. Okay, you ready?
准备好了吗 一 二 三
You ready? One, two, three.
开始 用力点
Go! Harder!
这就是冠军
That's the champion.
这就是冠军 你输了
That's the champion. You're the loser.
一 二 三 开始
One, two, three, go!
停下来
Stop!
干得漂亮 你们一直专注比赛
Great job. You were in the game the whole time.
好 我们开始 不不不
Okay, here we go. No, no, no.
举起你们的手
Hey, hey, hey, put up your hands.
让我看看你们有什么 像这样
Let me see what you got. Go like that.
保护好你的脸 像这样
Guard you face. Guard your face like that.
像这样 我数到三 准备好了吗
Like that. Now, on three. Okay, you ready?
一 二 三 开始
One, two, three, go!
再使劲点 再快点
Harder! Faster! Oh...
我们的钱不够
We didn't get enough.
还差多少
How much?
大概每个还差1500
Maybe 1,500 each.
-那些全部吗 -是的
- For all that? - Yeah.
吉米需要看看他的孩子
Jimmy needs to see his kids.
虽然我很想让你弟弟离开
As much as I would really love to see your brother gone,
你自己还有孩子需要你担心
you got your own kids to worry about.
你看到你女儿的脸了吗
Have you looked at your daughter's face?
我不能让基克那样出门
I'm not lettin' Kick go out like that.
你这件家居服里面藏了什么
What are you hiding underneath this housecoat?
好了 别打我的注意了
All right, don't get any ideas.
楼下的有两个孩子还醒着
You got two kids awake downstairs,
还有个大孩子
and the big kid down there too.
除了让你被♥操♥之外 家人还有什么用
Yeah? What's family for, except to help you get fucked?
-我们就是这样的吗 -是的
- Oh, is that what we do? - Yeah.
我们就是为了这个吗 我们就做♥爱♥吗
Is that what we do? We fuck? Is that what we do?
你下面藏着什么
What are you hiding under here, huh?
-念珠 放开我 -念珠吗
- Rosary beads. Get off of me. - Rosary beads?
我只关心一个"珠子"
There's only one bead I really care about.
我的天 你能别犯蠢了吗
Oh, my God, will you stop being so foul?
你有什么毛病
What's wrong with you?
算了
Knock it off.
怎么了
What?
-爽吗 -嗯
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
闭嘴
Shut up.
送到联邦检察官办公室那里去
Just kick it up to the U.S. Attorney's.
把这些放到我的办公室
Put those in my office will ya'?
沃德 你还在干什么
Ward, what are you still doing here?
就是 你没老婆吗
Yeah, don't you have a wife?
很可惜 没有 发生了什么
Unfortunately. What's going on?
护卫车在里维尔海滩遇袭
Armored car job in Revere Beach.
三个警卫失踪
Three missing guards.
推测全部死亡
All presumed dead.
如果这是一级谋杀案 我们可以分一杯羹
If this is Murder One, we can get a piece of it.
这是死刑案件
It's a capital case.
是啊 但是联调局会独吞的
Yeah, but the Feds'll eat it.
我们为什么想让他们独吞呢
And why would we want them to do that?
这是在里维尔发生的护卫车案件
It's an armored car job in Revere.
所以你可以打赌是查尔斯镇的人干的
So you can lay odds someone from Charlestown's responsible.
也就是说没有哪个波士顿的警♥察♥
Which means no Boston cop
想参与一场联合调查
wants to get involved in a joint investigation
因为他们知道 他们会从
Because they know exactly what they're going to
每个证人嘴里听到什么
hear out of every single witness.
比方说 "去你♥妈♥的♥ 我什么都没看到"
Like, "Fuck yourself, I ain't seen nothing."
他不是本地人
He's not from around here.
你来自哪里来着 沃德
Where you from again, Ward?
布鲁克林
Brooklyn.
这样的案子
Look, a case like this
是我们处理的最糟糕的案子
is the single worst thing we have to deal with.
如果联调局要独吞 我们就给他们
So if the Feds'll eat it, we let them.
没人想掺和进去
Nobody wants a part of that.
刮刮乐
你怎么样
How are you?
-你还好吗 -还好
- You all right? - Yeah.
晚上好
Yeah, good evening.
就在那个晚上
It was that night.
我们抓到他们的时候
Three of the Angiulos were in that cafe,
咖啡馆里有三个安吉洛人
when we busted 'em.
但没抓到第四个
But the fourth wasn't.
多纳托 多纳托·安吉洛
Donato. Donato Angiulo.
但最后 萨尔维说
But finally, Salvie says,
"去他妈的 我们去敲那个混♥蛋♥的门"
"Fuck it, let's just go knock on the prick's door."
我们开车去了他家 在普林斯大街
We drive up to his house, Prince Street,
敲了他们的门
Knock on their door.
一个和蔼的意大利老太太让我们进去
Nice old Italian lady lets us in.
然后我记得
And I remember
盯着他想...
staring at him and thinking...
"这个混♥蛋♥本来要搞死我"
"This motherfucker was gonna fuck me up."
他看出来了这点 他对我说
And he sees this. And he says to me,
"你♥他♥妈♥的在想什么"
"What the fuck are you thinking about?"
然后我说
And I say,
"反讽比比皆是"
"Irony abounds."
反讽比比皆是 这句台词好
Irony abounds. That's a good line.
从哪里来的
What's that from?
亚瑟·布雷默
Arthur Bremer.
他杀了华♥莱♥士♥
He shot Wallace.
你看见这个人了吗
Now you see this guy here?
他是迪库西·沃德
This is DeCourcy Ward.
他是波士顿的下一任市长
This is the next mayor of Boston.
真是太棒了
That'll be the day.
谢谢你请的酒
Thanks for the drink.
那是谁 你的牧师吗
Who's that, your priest?
是的 他周日的把心灵洗涤得可干净了
Yeah. Yeah, he cleans up real good come Sunday.
有什么事吗 迪
What can I do for you, D?
你说得对
You know, you were right.
我们没开个好头
We got off on the left foot.
我现在意识到了 我应该
what I should have done, I realize now,
等价交换一下
is ask for a quid pro quo.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我的条件 已经得手了
My way, which I got.
不 我是说长♥期♥目标
No, but, I mean, long-term.
说真的
Honestly?
我想混八年混到退休
I want to sail eight years to my pension,
找个地方当个私人保安
get a job in private security somewhere,
这辈子再也不做什么正经事了
Never do another honest day's work in my life.
好的
Okay.
是这样 有这么一个案子
Well, look, there's this case, right?
能让你平步青云
Now, a case like this, you can coast on,
就像你1983年的安吉洛案子一样
just like you coasted on Angiulo in '83.
几天前
A couple days ago,
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表