剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
山巅之城
第一季 第九集
与孩子们分别之后,吉米·瑞恩情绪崩溃
瑞秋和西尼亚继续监视吉米希望能得到杰克的把柄
杰克发现克莱·罗奇就是本尼黛塔遭遇性侵的幕后黑手
并开枪打死了他
介意吗
May I?
你以前是干什么的
So, who'd you used to be?
什么
Beg your pardon?
沦落这样之前...
You know, before...?
该死 我以前有公♥寓♥
Shit, man, I had an apartment.
有室友
Roommate.
有工作
Went to work.
穿西服打领带那种
Wore a suit and tie.
不过 我从来都不用烧自己的
Never had to burn mine, though.
这里以前是白人区
You know, this used to be a white neighborhood.
那时候和现在一样糟糕
Yeah, it was just as shitty then as it is now.
都是一副德性 肤色不同罢了
Same sort of people, different color.
黑人家庭搬了进来
Black families moved in.
我们的邻居都走了
All our neighbors left.
但是我家留了下来
We stayed, though.
就知道这些
It's all we knew.
你现在站的地方就是我家厨房♥的位置
You're standing right where our kitchen used to be.
不过我妈把房♥子给烧了
But my mother burned the house down.
四十年了
Forty years.
都四十年了
Forty fuckin' years.
还是一片废墟
Still just a big fuckin' pile of nothin'.
没人重建
Nobody rebuilt. I mean...
我们自己没有 社区没有 城市也没有
not us, not the community, not the fuckin' city.
大家就是一看
Everyone just looked,
看见一个鬼地方 然后扭头就走了
saw a shithole, and looked away.
就好像事情本就该这样似的
As though this was the way things were supposed to be.
-来路干净吗 -当然
- These clean? - Yup.
按你的要求 都是别的州过来的
Sourced out of state, like you asked.
我知道这话你不爱听
Hey, feel free to tell me to fuck off,
但是这次 要不就别让你那个疯弟弟
but this time, maybe you don't share these toys
碰这些枪了
with your maniac brother.
滚蛋
Fuck off.
小妞 真漂亮
Girl, you look good.
"血脉上涌"那么漂亮
Like "Rush of blood" Good.
你默默不语是不是在告诉我
Is not saying anything your way of telling me
你还在生气
that you're still angry?
我没生气
I'm not angry.
确定吗
Are you sure?
就是有点恼怒
Nope. Just irritated.
我很愿意辩驳一下两者的区别
Well, I'd be happy to debate the difference between the two...
不过 我还是道歉吧
but... I'll just apologize instead.
我应该告诉你我帮忙揭露菲尔德了
I should have told you that I helped expose Fields.
是的 你应该告诉我
That's right. You should've.
长记性了
Lesson learned.
从今往后 无论什么事 我一定绝对坦诚
And moving forward, I will be shamefully honest, no matter what.
原谅我了
Forgive me?
会的 但今天不行
I will. Just not today.
那明天呢
Tomorrow, then?
如果绝对坦诚的话
If we're being shamefully honest,
可能明天也不会
probably not tomorrow either.
我们还在等什么
What are we waitin' for?
我们去向吉米·瑞恩亮明身份吧
Let's badge Jimmy Ryan.
既然我们知道他是杰克久违的线人
Now that we know he's Jackie's long-lost informant,
我们就跟着他直到他自己搞砸
we're gonna tail him till he fucks up.
他就是个查尔斯镇的小阿飞
He's a punk kid from Charlestown.
他会露馅的
He will fuck up.
你知道你的问题所在吗 汉克
You know what your problem is, Hank?
你太有耐心了
You have too much patience.
他妈刚从重症监护室里出来
His mom just left the ICU.
让他跟家人多相处一阵
Let him spend some time with his family,
然后我发誓 我们去毁了他这辈子
then I swear we'll ruin his life.
来吧 我们到了
Come on, here we go.
到家了
There we go.
走吧
Here we go.
欢迎回家 妈
Welcome home, Ma.
宝贝
Hey, Cat.
你当然直奔他就去了
Of course you run right to him.
她二十分钟之前刚出院 吉米
Hey, she got out of the hospital 20 minutes ago, Jimmy.
让她喘口气吧
Let her breathe.
不要争宠 好吗
It's not a competition, okay?
我就是有一阵没见到他了
I just haven't seen him in a while.
好了 走吧
All right, let's go.
走吧 妈 来
Let's go, Ma. Come on.
你觉得他会在里面待多久
How long you think he'll be in there?
几分钟 几小时
Couple minutes. Couple hours.
几天
Couple days.
至少我们知道他在哪
Well, at least we know where he is.
还是没有克莱·罗奇的消息
Still no sign of Clay Roach.
如果我去跟踪那边
If I were to follow up on that,
你一个人在车里没问题吧
you-- you good here on your own?
给我带个麦当劳的巨无霸回来吧
Bring me back a Big Mac?
克莱
Clay?
克莱·罗奇
Clay Roach?
你怎么在浴缸里 亲爱的
What are you doin' in there, sweetie?
冰凉的浴缸睡着很舒服
Yeah, the cold tub feels good.
听着
Listen...
本尼 我
Benny, I, uh--
我
I--
我
I--
你说得对
You were right.
你想送本尼去佛蒙特州的那个地方
That place that you want to send Benny up in Vermont...
去安排吧
go ahead and make the arrangements.
已经安排好了
I already did.
-吉米 -该死
- Hey, Jimmy! - Fuck.
-你在下面干什么 -只是在打扫
- What are you doin' down here? - I'm just cleanin'.
你这辈子什么时候打扫过
When did you ever clean anything in your life?
你搞什么
What the fuck?
没事
Everything's fine.
我看着不像没事
Everything doesn't look fine to me.
不 老爸
No, Dad--
我没打算做什么
I wasn't gonna do nothin'.
天啊 吉米
Jesus, Jimmy.
只是
It's just, uh...
我只是厌倦了让大家失望
I'm just-- I'm just tired of letting everybody down, you know?
儿子
Son...
自杀会让大家超级失望的
that would be the ultimate letdown.
小心点
Watch out.
我要去和你妈说 我给弗兰克打电♥话♥
I'm gonna go tell your mother. I'm gonna call Frankie.
不不不 爸 爸 别...
No. No, no, no, no. No, Dad, Dad, just...
别说好吗
just don't, okay?
我没事
Look, I'm fine.
我会调整好的
And I'm gonna fix this.
我会把所有事都调整好的
Yeah, I'm-- I'm gonna fix everything.
好吗
All right?
你已经照顾我一辈子了
You been taking care of me my whole life, okay?
该轮到我照顾你了
It's time for me to take care of you.
没事
It's okay.
真没事
It's fine.
只需说不要
Just say no.
停下来开始搜索 法定最低限度
Stop and search. Mandatory minimums.
惯犯要判无期徒刑
Life sentences for repeat offenders.
花费数十亿美元来扩大执法机关
Billions spent on expanded law enforcement.
还有数十亿美元用于监禁
Billions more on incarceration.
我们无法战胜这场禁毒之战
We're losing the war on drugs
因为我们完全不明白我们在为何而战
'cause we don't fully understand what we're fighting for.
人员伤亡应该是我们要关注的重点
Casualties should be our focus.
所以这个《创世联盟》是为了防范谋杀吗
So this Genesis Coalition is about murder prevention?
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表