剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
等等 你这根本没有最好的医药配套
Wait, you don't exactly have the best pharmaceutical facilities,
在这里 我已经24小时
this place, and it's been about 24 hours
没有服用我需要的药物了
since I had the medication that I need.
所以你离目标不远了
So you're not too far off the mark.
要不要去布莱吉伍德走走
You wanna take a little trip down to Bridgewood, hmm?
72小时观察
A little 72-hour observation?
有医疗护理很好
Yeah, withhold medical care, that's good.
我可能会带着民事诉讼离开这里
Hell, I might even leave here with a civil suit.
我想这就是我
I guess that's what I should have expected
对平权法案雇佣的期待吧
of an affirmative action hire.
他为什么要忍♥受这些废话
Why is he puttin' up with this shit?
你还记得你一生中打过的最好的炮吗
You remember the best lay of your life?
这个问题和这有关系吗
How is that question at all pertinent?
我记得我的 法学院认识的女生
I remember mine. Girl I knew in law school.
苏西 她拥有简·拉塞尔般的曼妙身材
Susie. She had a body like Jane Russell.
好莱坞著名女星
脸长得有点愚相 但是...
Kind of a goofy face, but...
然后我遇见了伊丽莎白
Then I met Elizabeth.
美艳动人 我觉得她在竞选海报上会很美
Very pretty, thought she'd look good on a campaign poster,
所以我娶了这张美人脸
so I married the face.
对迪·沃德来说 当检察官还不够
Being a prosecutor just isn't enough for Dee Ward.
他不只是想抓到福尔里弗的犯人
He-- He just won't take the collar on Fall River,
他还想把里维尔的案子也解决了
he wants to solve Revere too,
给自己营造一张吸晴的竞选海报
and make himself a nice campaign poster.
我不知道 也许他很聪明
I don't know. Maybe he's smart.
或许他最后会和我一样
Or maybe he'll end up like me,
想不通自己为什么就不能不管这些事
wondering why he just couldn't leave well enough alone.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
我就和你说实话吧
I'll be honest with you.
我会把你们全关起来 因为你们杀了我朋友
I'll put you guys away for killin' my friend
因为你们抢劫未遂等等
for attempted robbery, etcetera, etcetera.
但不能为那些警卫伸张正义我就不安心
But I won't rest easy not having justice for those guards.
你搞这么多事就为了这些吗
Oh. Is that what all this shit's about?
-真是为了正义吗 -没错 就是正义
- Is it really fuckin' justice? - Yeah, really. Justice.
所以我要把你关进县里的大牢
So... I'm gonna put you in the County tank.
把托马斯·海耶斯也关进同一个大牢
I'm gonna put Thomas Hayes in the same tank.
然后告诉那里的犯人
Then I'm gonna tell the screws up there
-你们其中一人杀了一名警♥察♥ -是吗
- that one of you killed a cop... - Yeah?
而另外一个出♥卖♥♥♥了他
...and the other is a rat.
看看你能不能靠嘴皮子离开那里
See if you can bullshit your way out of that.
好吧
Yeah. Yeah.
你是新手
Well, you're new to this.
不是说你刚做这份工作
Not the job.
也许提到平权行动
Maybe I was a little out of line
我是做得过分了一点
with that affirmative action thing,
但是在处理这种事情上 你是新手
but you're new to this situation.
而你却把事情搞砸了
Which is a situation where you're fucked.
你有麻烦了
You're in trouble.
-我吗 -是的
- Me? - Yeah.
-我有麻烦吗 -没错
- I'm in trouble? - Yeah.
我一辈子都在惹是生非
See, me, I been in trouble my whole life.
我把自己搞得再惨也惨不到哪去
I couldn't possibly make this worse for myself,
但是我没有什么可失去的
but I got nothin' to lose.
也就是说 不管你喜欢与否
Which means, like it or not,
你的情况更糟糕
you're even more fucked.
你调查这起里维尔劫案已经四个月了
You've been working this Revere robbery for-- for four months,
现在你因为福尔里弗发生的事
and now you're gonna put me and my brother
要把我 我哥哥和我所有的朋友都关起来
and all my friends away for this bullshit down in Fall River.
但对里维尔一案无济于事
But that won't solve who killed those Revere guards.
我能帮你
I can do that for ya, though.
你要豁免权
For immunity.
重申一遍 是绝对豁免权
I'll say it again: blanket immunity.
听说你和沃德谈过了
Heard you talked to Ward.
是啊 先热个身
Yeah, I got myself a little heat.
你跟他说什么了
What'd you tell him?
没提到你
I didn't say anything about you.
我的天 你是我认识的人中
Jesus fuckin' Christ, you're the only person I know
唯一一个话比我还多的人
that talks more than I do.
居然担心我管不住嘴
You worry about me runnin' my fuckin' mouth?
我去参加了葬礼
You know, I went to that funeral.
那个被你脑残队友射死的州警
That state trooper that your shithead friend killed.
我就喜欢人们聚在葬礼上的样子 能想像吗
I like to watch the crowds at funerals. You know?
你总能发现这些家伙生前的可恨之处
You can always tell when the son of a bitch wasn't liked,
但对他 人们只有称赞
but this guy, people were genuine.
我就想了
And it got me thinkin'.
你有想过自己的葬礼会是什么场景吗
Have you ever thought about what your funeral's gonna look like?
你知道我这条命
Do you know how many fuckin' times
今天被人威胁多少次吗
I've had my life threatened today?
不是说这个
No, I'm not talkin' about that.
我的意思是 要是你死了
I'm-- I'm just sayin', do you think that anyone
除了如释重负 别人还有什么其他感觉吗
is gonna feel anything other then relief when you die?
父母 或是哥哥
Your parents or your brother
或是那个因你而毁掉生活的佛罗里达女子
or, uh, that girl whose life you ruined down in Florida?
我真的不想当小人
I mean, I'm sincerely not tryin' to be a prick here.
但不得不说 你我都是那种
You and me both, there is gonna be people at our funerals
自己死了别人才会痛快的扫把星
who are finally gonna be able to fuckin' breathe.
明白我的意思了吗
You see what I'm sayin'?
我之所以跟你这么说
And you're the guy that I can talk to about this
是因为你出♥卖♥♥♥了兄弟朋友锒铛入狱
who will understand, who's sittin' in this cell
所以会懂
for rattin' on his brother and his friends.
你来这到底什么事
What-- What you tryin' to get at here?
天道轮回到了我身上
I think the Catholic guilt has finally gotten to me.
伤害了这么多人之后
I've hurt a lot of people,
我想尽我所能为他们带去慰藉
and I would like to be able to bring them some relief.
就是说 我开了口就得死
Meanin' if I talk, then I'm dead.
有那么一瞬间我差点信了
You know, I almost fuckin' believed for a second,
就那么一秒 差点以为你是个好人
for a second, that you're a decent human being.
我知道的多着呢 杰克
Ya know, I know a lot, Jackie.
-是吗 -是 我会看报纸
- Oh, you do, huh? - Yeah. I read the papers.
环球报上的那些故事 会一直存在的
All those stories in the Globe, they just won't go away--
巴尔杰兄弟和联调局
the Bulger brothers and the FBI.
-你都知道些什么 -我可以说说
- Fuck do you know about that? - Well, I could tell someone
联调局和线人那些不为人知的关系
how the relationship between the FBI and an informant works,
还有一些别的事 比如你抛尸的事
among some other things, like how the FBI
联调局是如何睁一只眼闭一只眼的
looks the other way, you drop a body.
我说了 杰克 我知道的多着呢
Like I said, Jackie, I know a lot of things.
看来确实
Seems you do.
同时也说明了智慧和聪明的区别
Which shows you the difference between wisdom and intelligence,
你要是有智慧 就把小心思揣好了
because if you were wiser, you would keep that to yourself
让别人知道你有脑子就够了
and let everyone think that you were smart.
我是太紧张了
Yeah, but see, I-I get nervous,
紧张就想讲话 我就这样
I just start talkin', ya know? I always been that way.
我现在可以非常冷静地回答问题
Now, I would be a lot calmer answering questions
只要给我绝对豁免权
if I had blanket immunity.
要是有一个好人能明白
Now, if only there was some decent fuckin' human being
并且非常智慧愿意帮我
who could understand that and who was wise enough
那就好了
to do me that favor.
我挺喜欢你的 孩子
I like you, kid.
真的
I really do.
我和你说话的时候
I mean, I talk to you, and I don't feel so alone
我就不觉得自己是世上唯一的人♥渣♥了
bein' the biggest piece of shit in the world.
是 彼此彼此
Yeah, the feeling's mutual.
废物
Faggot.
"废物"
"Faggot."
就该杀了那混账东西
Shoulda killed that motherfucker.
我就是不明白
I just don't understand.
你有什么想法
What did you think was goin' on?
你想没想过
Did you think had
要安排一下 比如协议之类的
some kind of an arrangement? Like an agreement?
杰克 你真得能看着我的眼睛
Are you really gonna look me in the eye, Jackie,
觉得你所做的一切没有问题
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表