剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
是的 我认识他
Yes, I knew him.
你怎么认识他的
How did you know him?
我们是发小
We grew up together.
他是你的犯罪同伙吗
Was he, um, a criminal associate of yours?
反对
Objection.
反对无效
Overruled.
他是吗
Was he?
你有我的案底
You got my records.
不 案底并不能说明全部
No, no, records don't tell the whole story.
说明不了 并不能
They don't. They don't.
也许一个好心的警♥察♥主动提出
Maybe a kind policeman offered to...
你觉得我告密了
You callin' me a rat?
你现在在这里干什么
Well, what are you doing here right now?
法官阁下 法官阁下
Your Honor-- Your Honor.
沃德先生 你的证人很聪明打开了那扇门
Mr. Ward, your witness was smart enough to open the door,
让我们看看他能否走过去
let's see if he can get through.
坐下吧
Sit down.
你知道卡尼基先生失踪了吗
You know Mr. Kinicki is missing?
知道
Yeah, obviously.
你知道他是怎么失踪的吗
Do you know how he went missing?
你宣过誓了 瑞恩先生
You're under oath, Mr. Ryan.
你知道凯利·卡尼基怎么了吗
Do you know what happened to Kelly Kinicki?
是的 我杀了凯利·卡尼基
Yeah. I killed Kelly Kinicki.
你为什么要这么做
And why did you do that?
因为他是州警♥察♥的线人
Because he was a State Police informant.
就像现在的你
Kinda like you now.
是的 他是告密者 像我一样
Yeah. He was a rat, just like me.
杰克知道吗
Did Jackie know this?
关于卡尼基吗
About Kinicki?
不知道 从来没提过
Nah, it never came up.
他告诉过我不要相信你
He told me not to trust you.
是的 你不太善于倾听
Yeah, you're not too good at listenin'.
我也不是一个很好的倾听者
See, I'm not a very good listener, either.
他们警告过我
They warned me.
他们说 "他总是能侥幸逃脱"
They said, "He always gets away with it."
是的 我的协议还在吧 对吧
Yeah, my deal's still good though, right?
你这个贱♥人♥
Ya fuckin' bitch.
行了
All right--
你这个贱♥人♥
You fuckin' bitch.
你这些年的惺惺作态
All those years of crocodile tears
是你帮忙埋了他 你这个贱♥人♥
and you helped bury him, you whore!
你讲得什么鬼话
Are you fucking kidding me?
你跟我闹什么
You fuckin' kidding me?!
你给我滚
Get the fuck out of here.
你还敢对我动手了
You're gonna fuckin' put your hands on me?
你还敢来这里
You're gonna come here
装一副我不认识你的样子
actin' like I don't fuckin' know you?
我太了解你了 你个贱♥货♥
I fuckin' know you, you cunt!
我认识你一辈子了
I've known you your whole fuckin' life.
你就是个垃圾
You're garbage!
你们全家人都是垃圾
Your whole fuckin' family's garbage.
你丈夫是个该死的垃圾告密精
Your husband was garbage and a fuckin' rat.
你最好是带上你那疲软丑陋的屁♥股♥
You better take your tired, ugly fuckin' ass
从我家消失
away from my fuckin' house.
你听见我的话了吗
Do you hear me?!
在我让你那个一无是处的
Before I finish the job of
软蛋垃圾孩子变成孤儿之前
makin' your faggot worthless piece-of-shit kid a fuckin' orphan.
从我面前该死的消失
Get the fuck outta here!
给我振作点
Get your shit together!
像你一样振作吗
Get my shit together like you, huh?
看看你那个鬼样
Yeah, fuckin' look at yourself!
怎样 高兴了吗
So, ya happy?
是的 当然
yeah, sure.
不 你不高兴
No, you're not.
但你让我轻快不少
But you gave me a lotta relief.
这真是我见过最有趣的事情
That was the funniest fuckin' thing I ever seen.
迪·沃德看起来比你哥还惨
Dee Ward looked worse than your brother.
现在开始直到你死
And now for as long as ya live,
都不会有人再相信你了
no one'll ever trust ya again.
但我相信你 吉米
But I trust you, Jimmy.
我一直都信任你
I'll always trust you.
别动歪脑筋 我的朋友
Don't get any ideas, friend of mine.
我已经有张免死金牌了
I got a get-out-of-jail-free card.
我为什么还要搭理你呢
Why would I bother with ya now?
别干蠢事 吉米 别干蠢事
Keep bein' smart, Jimmy. Keep bein' smart.
你们怎么来了
What the fuck you doin' here?
我想让她看看
I want her to watch.
我想让她看看 无论结局如何
I want her to see her father take whatever comes
她父亲都像个爷们一样承担
like a man.
我希望她能记住这刻
And I want her to remember that,
记住她母亲今天的作为
so when she sees her mother today,
好让她记住别让自己落到
she knows to never to find herself having to
带自己的女儿来法庭上
bring her own daughter to court
看着丈夫被捕的境地
to watch her husband get put away.
全体起立
All rise.
无论发生什么
No matter what happens,
你都别让任何人知道你的感受 懂吗
you never let anybody know how you feel, you understand?
陪审团达成一致意见了吗
Has the jury reached the unanimous verdict?
是的 法官阁下
Yes, Your Honor.
对于第一项 在犯下重罪过程中谋杀
On count one, the murder of three armored truck guards
三个护卫车警卫的指控
during the commission of a felony,
你们判定被告有罪否
how do you find the defendant?
有罪
Guilty.
对于第二项 重大盗窃罪的指控
On count two, grand larceny,
你们判定被告有罪否
how do you find the defendant?
有罪
Guilty.
对于第三项 合谋持械抢劫银行罪的指控
On count three, conspiracy to commit armed bank robbery,
你们判定被告有罪否
how do you find the defendant?
有罪
Guilty.
对于第四项 持有非法枪♥械♥的指控
On count four, possession of illegal firearms.
有罪
Guilty.
对于第五项 贩卖♥♥非法枪♥械♥...
On count five, trafficking of illegal firearms...
...对于第六项 武力劫车...
...on count six, carjacking...
...你们判定被告有罪否...
...how do you find the defendant...
我可以告诉他们 妈妈 我可以跟他们谈
I can tell them, Ma. I can talk to them.
那样行不通 亲爱的
That's not how it works, sweetheart.
但我看见他了 我看见他动手了
But I saw him, I saw him do it.
你看到什么 你看到什么了
You saw what? What did you see?
我看见吉米叔叔打凯利了
I saw Uncle Jimmy hit Kelly.
我知道你看见了 宝贝
I know you did, baby.
那为什么是爸爸要去坐牢
Then why is Dad going to jail?
因为你♥爸♥爸被抓住了
'Cause your father got caught.
怎么会
How?
因为吉米叔叔向警♥察♥告发了他
'Cause Uncle Jimmy told the police on him.
但吉米叔叔杀了人
But Uncle Jimmy killed somebody.
是啊 他们知道
Yeah, they know that.
我告诉你
I'm gonna tell you somethin'.
没人会在乎的
No one cares.
那些掌权的人 他们只在意有没有得到
The people that are in charge, they got what they wanted,
他们想要的东西
and that's all that matters,
其他事情他们一概不在乎
and they don't give a shit about the rest.
那我们怎么办
What about us?
你♥爸♥爸一向都怎么说的
What'd your father always say?
''我会搞定的''
"I'll take care of it."
正是
Yeah.
现在轮到我们来搞定一切了
And now it's our turn to do that.
我不知道你是怎么做到的 你个混球
I don't know how you managed to pull this shit off, ya bastard.
你把黑鬼检察官给骗了
You conned a nigger prosecutor.
是啊 没错
Yeah. Yeah.
怎么了 你身上也负了几条人命债吗
Why? You got any bodies hanging over your head?
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表