剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
But then again, I look guilty as fuck.
就是这事困扰你 不是别的事吗
So that's what's bugging you, huh? Not something else?
也许你说的对 也许是因为别的事
Maybe you're right. Maybe it is something else.
我难过 也许是因为枪击结束后
Maybe I'm upset because when the shooting was over,
在检查伤员时
at triage time,
大家都聚到了一起 而我没有
everyone came together-- I didn't.
我朝相反的方向离开了
I went the other way.
我的意思是
Look, I mean, you know,
你做了自己知道该怎么做的事
you did what you know how to do.
你难道觉得这没有用吗
You don't think that helped?
你难道认为自己没让事态缓和一些吗
You don't think you defused things just a little?
几个吓坏了的警♥察♥跑进了一个地方
A couple of terrified cops running into a place
一个明知道自己不受欢迎的地方
that they know they're not wanted,
一个不属于他们的地方
that they don't even belong.
他们看到了什么 一位检察官
And what do they see? A prosecutor.
一个他们心里知道可以交谈的人
Someone they know that they can talk to.
不 你没有抓住重点
No, you're missing the point.
我不属于任何一边
I don't belong to either side.
人总是要付出代价的
Well, one has to pay at all times,
有的时候 甚至要为说出实话而付出代价
and sometimes one must pay rather dearly for being honest.
总有一天
You know, one of these days
我会读完林肯·斯蒂芬斯的著作
I'm going to end up reading Lincoln Steffens.
之后你就没话对我说了
And you're going to have shit to say to me.
其实 刚刚那句话是别人说的
That's someone else, actually.
不过我的意思是 忍♥着点吧
But my point is this, and bear with it,
因为我要引用别人说的话了
because I am going to quote someone.
如果你要去猎捕狮子 大家都会加入
If you go to hunt a lion, everyone will join.
但你要去猎捕臭鼬 你只会孤身一人
But you go to hunt a skunk, and you are alone.
你调查波士顿警局
Now you went after the Boston Police Department.
然后又和他们一起工作
And then you went to work with them.
你肯定孤身一人
You are alone.
现在 你也许希望有一些天然的政♥治♥基础
Now maybe you expected some natural political base,
从这个这个社区开始或者到下一个
that neighborhood or the next one over for doing that,
但也许你只是基于表面现象
but maybe you made some assumptions
做出了一些假设
based on appearances.
你得知道 如果你冒险
You got to just know that if you put yourself on the line,
开始调查这个大陪审团案子
which you are, opening up this grand jury case,
这活一定轻松不了
this job is not going to be easy.
你的生活自此以后
Your life is going to get assuredly worse
也一定会变得更糟
from here on out.
相信我
Trust me.
你知道我为什么要做这份工作吗
You know why I do what I do?
在我小的时候吧
I was a kid, right?
我看到鲍勃·肯尼迪大骂吉米·霍法
I saw Bobby Kennedy giving shit to Jimmy Hoffa
就在莱奇米尔站橱窗的电视墙上
on a wall of TVs at the window at Lechmere's.
我本来都忘记这事了
You know, I'd forgotten about this.
但后来有人又让我想起来了
And then somebody reminded me about it.
当时我并不知道鲍勃·肯尼迪是谁
Now, I didn't know who Bobby Kennedy was.
我也不知道他哥是谁
I didn't know who his brother was.
但当时那个毛头小子大骂那帮成年人
But here was this kid giving shit to adults.
我也想做那样的人
And I wanted to be that.
后来等他哥当选总统
And when his brother got elected,
他也被任命为司法部部长的时候
and he was put in charge of the Justice Department,
我的志向就是成为一名肯尼迪手下的密探
becoming a Kennedy G-man was how my ambition solidified.
但现在 看看我
Well, look at me now.
我看起来像是那种前沿高端人才吗
I mean, do I look like one of those New Frontier types,
戴着金丝边眼镜 揣着哈佛的文凭
horn-rimmed glasses and a Harvard degree?
不是 但我知道我是什么人
No. But I know what I am.
我知道我擅长做什么事
And I know what I do well.
而且我知道我绝对做不到你在做的事情
And I know that I couldn't do what you do.
像我这样的人 需要像你这样的人
Guys like me, we need guys like you.
你是想说我是你的杰克·肯尼迪吗
Are you trying to say I'm your Jack Kennedy?
也许更像是你爹和马丁·路德·金的关系
Or maybe what your pops was to Martin Luther King.
怎么了 怎么了 什么这么好笑
What? What? What's funny?
我父亲不认识金
My father didn't know King.
那眼睛呢
What about the eye?
很明显我没有那只眼睛
It's obviously genuinely not there.
那只眼睛不是你父亲打出来的吗
Your father didn't beat it out of you?
不是
No.
我得的是癌症 像彼得·福克一样
Cancer, like Peter Falk.
现在是要怎样
So, what is this?
换新战术了
Some new tactic?
让我对可怜的癌症黑人小男孩心怀愧疚吗
Make me feel bad for the poor black boy with cancer?
也许吧
It may be.
好吧...
Well...
坏人才明白
the bad do understand.
坏人明白
The bad understand.
你这个蠢蛋
You stupid fuck.
我没把你的头爆掉算你走运
You're lucky I didn't just blow your fucking head off.
那就没人给你前任口了
Your ex would have nowhere to sit.
怎么了 你今晚心情不错吗
Oh, what's the matter? You feeling good tonight?
别提我妈
Don't mention my mother.
好 她得了阿尔茨海默症 对吧
No, she's got the Alzheimer's, right?
-是的 -那真是太糟糕了
- Yeah. - Oh, yeah, that's too bad.
我猜她一定希望能记住我与她共度的良宵
I bet she wishes she could remember the night I gave her.
你打赌输的最惨的一次输了多少 维托
What's the most you ever lost on a bet, Vito?
大概...
Maybe...
十五万吧
150,000.
-赌什么 -冰上奇迹
- On what? - Miracle on Ice.
1980纽约冬奥会美国冰球队战胜苏联队
你赌美国队输
Oh. You bet against America?
我没住在美国 我住在波士顿
I don't live in America. I live in Boston.
是那场超级大战吗
Wasn't that Superfight, huh?
哈格勒 我看起来像笨蛋吗
Hagler? I look like a sap?
哈格勒对阵莱纳德我赚了一大笔 怎么了
I made a killing on Hagler-Leonard. Why?
没什么 我其实...
I don't know. You know, I...
我只是有点好奇超级碗赌球你输了多少钱
I was just wondering how much my Super Bowl bet cost you.
什么
What?
你现在是打算跟我装傻吗
Are you gonna play dumb with me now?
杰克...
Oh, Jackie...
你不记得上一赛季刚开始的时候我坐在这里
You don't remember me sitting here beginning of last season,
我们当时聊到那次
and we were talking about the time
所有印第安人偷了停在普利茅斯的五月花号♥
that all the Indians stole the Mayflower down in Plymouth.
我当时对你说 "滚他们的蛋
And I said to you, "Fuck them,
我要带领华盛顿红皮队赢下超级碗"
I'm going to take the Redskins to win the Super Bowl"?
想借钱为什么不直说呢
Why don't you just ask me for a loan?
少费口舌 省省吐沫
Save the effort of coming up with all of this bullshit.
因为我这次不会还钱
Because I'm not paying you back.
你个人♥渣♥
You shit bag.
赔率多少
What were the odds?
五比一的赔率 我押五千
I think I put down five grand at five to one.
去死吧
Fuck you.
-那就改成四比一吧 -那也不行
- Make it four to one then. - Not bad enough.
康涅狄格州的赌场一定会来追杀我的
The fucking casinos in Connecticut are killing me.
我都要给你擦屁♥股♥了吗
I got to deal with your bullshit too?
维托...
Hey, Vito...
替我向你妈问好
give your mother my best.
虽然我已经"问候"过了
I know I did.
午夜11时37分
At 11:37 p.m.
911调度员肯·索罗塔斯基接到了报♥警♥
911 dispatcher Ken Sirotoski took the call.
一个女人胸部受...
把鞋子脱了
Take off your shoes.
这是高跟鞋 外婆
They're heels, Non.
这该死的地板是我刚刚擦完的
I just washed the fucking floor.
好吧 但你没必要每天都擦地
Okay, well, you don't have to wash the floors every day.
万一我今晚咽气了怎么办
What if I fucking croak tonight?
尽管你们几个到时候想请人来
I ain't gonna have people coming in here,
但我不可不想让他们说我家真脏
despite the rest of you trying, saying I had a filthy house.
外婆 如果你咽气了
Non, if you croak,
一定会有客人来咱们家
people are going to come in the house,
把地板全都踩脏的
get the floors all dirty.
别抬杠 你个小婊♥子♥
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表