剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
A McDonald's in Cranston.
埃尔姆赫斯特的加油站
A gas station in Elmhurst.
在仪表盘上 凡是新英格兰警♥察♥
Placed a lifted hair sample on the dash
能看到的地方 放几根头发
where any New England cop can find it.
在现场丢两辆跑路用的车
Two getaway cars parked at the scene.
我 吉米 乔 把车开到杂货店
Me, Jimmy, Joe, drive it to the chop shop.
伯恩尼开另一辆车
Bernie uses the other one
把枪丢到中♥央♥垃圾处理厂
to disappear the guns at the Central Landfill.
你确定这老家伙能把枪处理掉吗
Are you sure you can trust this old fuck with a gun?
给他个口哨让他把风还差不多
Maybe give him a whistle instead, huh?
我买♥♥了红袜队白天比赛的票
I got us Red Sox tickets. Day game.
把票根留下 记好比分
Save the stub, study the box score.
我们每人喝了一瓶啤酒 吃了一个卷饼
We each had a beer and a pretzel.
瑞秋和我
So Rachel and I
会待在护卫车的后车厢
will be in the rear compartment of the armored car.
罪犯最有可能从这里进停车场
The perps will most likely enter the parking lot here.
我们可以跟他们迎头对上
We confront them head-on.
巡逻车开过来
Cruisers pull it,
断了他们这里还有这里的退路
cut off their exits here and here.
我们会安排警员混在批发市场里
We'll have officers inside the Wholesaler
案发就马上跳出来
that'll pop out once the fun starts.
我跟布里斯托尔县打过招呼了
I called down at Bristol County.
他们有管辖权 但考虑到跟里维尔的联♥系♥
They got jurisdiction, but they threw us a courtesy mutual,
他们还是同意跟我们礼尚往来
given the connection to Revere.
说他们会提供后援和医疗队
Said they'd provide backup and a medical team.
那联调局和特警呢
And what about FBI, SWAT?
联调局今天不会参与我们的行动
FBI won't be joining us today.
为什么
Why not?
你做了什么
What'd you do?
什么都没做
Nothin'.
我就是不想让杰克靠近这案子半步
I just don't want Jackie. Anywhere near this case anymore.
说得真是好
Halle-fuckin'-lujah.
两年了
Two years in,
我已经开始想念八十年代了
already I miss the fuckin' '80s.
所有人都在挣钱
Everybody was makin' money.
根本没什么经济萎缩
None of this recession shit.
混♥蛋♥们都在俄♥罗♥斯♥ 而不是在尾钩协会
The bad guys were in Russia, not in Tailhook.
暗指尾钩丑闻事件
总统是个电影明星
President was a fuckin' movie star.
他就该好好当个电影明星
He shoulda stayed a fuckin' movie star.
你也不能因为一个人
Well, you can't blame a guy
想在这世界步步高升就责怪他
for trying to make his way up in the world.
-我跟你说个故事 -每次都有
- Hey, I got a story for ya. - Of course you do.
怎么 突然不想听我讲故事了吗
What, all of a sudden you don't like my stories?
现在不行 杰克
Not now, Jackie.
我在帮生病的同事顶班呢
I'm covering for a sick colleague.
我有三个庭审 全是浪费时间的轻罪
I got three trials, all waste-of-time misdemeanors.
这群混♥蛋♥都跑哪里去了
Where are these ass-fucks?
今天有什么事吗
Something goin' on today?
-哪天没事 -我是说迪库西·沃德
- Always. - With Decourcy Ward, I mean.
你永远不知道他在干什么
Well, you never know with him.
你不是他的顶头上司吗
Ain't you supposed to be supervising?
怎么了
What's the matter?
沃德不搭理你了吗
Ward pull the welcome mat out from under your feet?
所以确实是有什么事
Ah, so there is something going on?
杰克 你把自己塑造成了一个魔鬼
You created a monster, Jackie, in your own image and likeness.
别把我说成这样
Oh, don't pin that shit on my chest.
我们只是在合作办一个案子
We're just cooperating on a case.
和你合作就是要讨好你
Cooperating with you is kissing your ass
还要感谢你给了这个机会
and thanking you for the opportunity.
你还是没回答我的问题
You still have not answered my question.
你知道吗 杰克
You know what, Jackie?
你一直让我想起庞贝的聋圣人
You always reminded me of the deaf sage of Pompeii.
-你记得他吗 -不 我不看罗马时代的
- You remember him? - No, I don't do the Roman shit.
那太久远了 对现下一点影响都没有
It's too fuckin' long ago to make a difference.
再说 他们都是鸡♥奸♥者 所以我才不想管
Plus, they were all pederasts, so no fuckin' thanks.
是啊 你说来说去 就是不听
Yeah, well, you talk and talk and talk, but you never listen.
你生来就不懂得听
I mean, you weren't made to hear,
所以火山爆发的时候
so when the volcano blows
火焰和硫磺从天而降
and the fire and brimstone start raining down,
你注意不到所有的尖叫
you don't notice all the screaming.
你就站在后院
You're just standing out in the backyard,
手上抓着自己的老二 在花♥园♥撒尿
your prick in your hand, pissing in your garden.
正如人们所说 置于死地而后生
As they say, from the ashes.
你这是故意拖时间 他到底在哪里
You're stalling. Where the fuck is he?
-什么 -他在哪里
- What? - Where is he?
福尔里弗
Fall River.
福尔里弗 那是在布里斯托尔县
Fall River? That's Bristol County.
他去那里做什么
What the fuck is he doing there?
上头条
Making headlines.
我是老罗
This is Rohr.
我要汉克·西尼亚警长
I need a location on Sergeant Hank Signa
和瑞秋·本纳姆警官的位置 现在就要
and Deputy Rachel Benham right fuckin' now.
你能把这破玩意关了吗
Will you turn this shit off.
我喜欢这首歌♥ 行吗
I like this song, all right?
不是说要低调吗
What happened to keeping a low profile?
愿你的旨意行在地上
...Thy will be done,
如同行在天上
on Earth as it is in heaven.
赐予我们每日的面包
Give us this day our daily bread
原谅我们的擅入
and forgive us our trespasses...
你在祈祷吗
You're fuckin' prayin'?
没错
Yeah.
懦夫
Faggot.
我手边就是一把MAC10冲♥锋♥枪♥
I got a MAC-10 sitting between my feet.
你嘲笑我吗
You're calling me names?
你想知道上帝是什么吗
Hey, you want to know what God is?
-吉米 -不不不
- Jimmy... - No, no, no.
你想知道上帝是什么吗 看着我 看着我
You want to know what God is? Look at me, look at me.
他就是你脑袋里那个小声音 拒绝相信
He's that little voice in your head that refuses to believe
这一切没完没了
that this doesn't end.
拒绝接受
Refuses to accept that all the shit
你每天干的那些破事
that you do every fuckin' day
-都毫无意义 -够了 吉米
- is totally fuckin' meaningless. - I said enough, Jimmy.
毫无意义 老天爷
Fuckin' meaningless. Jesus Christ,
我在开玩笑 好吗
I'm fuckin' joking, okay?
你们那边怎么样 押钞员
How are we doing up there, Brinksmen?
你有晕车药吗
You got any Dramamine?
布林克斯
再快点
Faster. Hey.
再快点 再快点 我说再快点 混♥蛋♥
Faster. Faster. I said faster, cocksucker.
你上你男朋友的时候 他叫你再快点
When you're fuckin' your boyfriend and he says faster,
你就这么慢吗
do you fuck him this slow, huh? Huh?
-我已经尽量快了 长官 -拜托
- I'm doing my best, sir. - Come on.
你的速度还不到120公里每小时
You're only clocking seventy-fuckin'-three.
你老二后面挂的那两块是什么
Ever seen those two things hangin' behind your dick?
那是你的蛋 拿出点男子气概
Those are called your balls. Now fuckin' use 'em.
爷们点 把油门踩到底
Use 'em! Pedal to the motherfuckin' metal!
押钞车已就位
Brinksmen are in position.
-收到 -支援也已就位
- Copy that. - Backup is as well.
收到
Ten-four.
布林克斯保安公♥司♥
成立于1859年
你想让儿子当警♥察♥吗
Would you ever let your son be a police officer?
只要摩根开心就行
Whatever makes Morgan happy.
但我希望 对他来说
But I'm hoping, for him,
开心意味着研究税法
"Happy" Means tax law.
昨晚我们去看电影了
Last night we went to the movies.
看什么电影
What'd you see?
我想看《霍华德庄园》
I wanted Howard's End.
他想看《黑白游龙》
He wanted White Men Can't Jump.
永远不要相信
Never trust a man
不让你选电影的男人
who don't let you pick the movie.
我们各让一步 看了《最后的雨林》
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表