剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
不知道
No.
你认识的人里面有人认识死者或他家人吗
You don't know anyone that knows the victim or his family?
他们真是把波士顿警局最厉害聪明的人派来了
They really got the best and brightest at the BPD, don't they?
我觉得牧师想表达的意思是
I think what the reverend means
他已经把他所知道的一切
is he's already told the other police officers
都告诉给其他警♥察♥了
everything he knows.
那你呢
What about you?
你当时坐在教堂里 对吧 你看到什么了
You were sitting in a pew, right? What did you see?
我很确定你的文件里有我对那天事件的描述
I'm sure what I said that day is in your file.
我没有需要补充的
I have nothing to add.
你以为我想来这里吗
You think I want to be here?
我完全不想知道你想怎样
I don't think about you at all.
警探 还有什么我们可以效劳的吗
Detective, is there anything else we can do for you?
我现在还不知道
I don't know yet.
但我很可能还会再来
But I'll probably be back.
与此同时
In the meantime,
愿上帝保佑你们俩
God bless you both.
你有加湿器吗
You got a humidifier?
加湿器也无法驱散噩梦
Humidifier can't cure nightmares.
怎么 你以为我不知道噩梦的事吗
What, you think I don't know about the nightmares?
我孩子都告诉我了 好吗
My kid talks to me, all right?
每当他焦虑的时候他就会来找我
He comes to me when he's worried.
那弗兰克特别焦虑地找到你时
And when Frankie comes to you all worried,
你会说什么
what do you say?
你在寻求我的建议吗
You asking my advice?
我在说我不知道该怎么解决噩梦的问题
I'm saying I don't know what to do about the nightmares.
那就告诉我你家到底发生了什么引发了噩梦
What's going on in your house causing them anyway?
好吧 你就装蒜吧
Fine. Play dumb.
你很清楚这个问题并不是在我家滋生的
You know this problem didn't start in my household.
你养出了一个成功儿子和一个败类儿子
You raised one winner and one loser.
凯茜 我不知道吉米在哪
Cathy, I don't know where Jimmy is.
我也不知道吉米在干什么
I don't know what Jimmy's doing.
而且即使我知道
And if I did know,
我也不会告诉你
I wouldn't tell you anyway
因为你惹得我心烦气躁
'cause you're getting on my goddamn nerves.
所以赶快滚开
So go the fuck away.
行 好吧
All right. Fine.
但话说清楚了 你就是个烦人精
But for the record, you're the pain in the ass.
等我死了你就会想念我了
And you're gonna miss me when I'm gone.
我真是等不及检验一下这句话的真伪了
Oh, I would love to put that theory to the test.
路上注意安全 明天见
Take care, see you tomorrow.
晚安 宝贝 注意安全 明早六点
G'night, hon. Take care. Six A.M.
恭喜你得了指点
Congrats on the tip.
回头再聊
I'll talk to you guys later.
晚安 布莱恩
Good night, Brian.
干杯 晚安
Cheers, good night!
感谢分享 今天真是太开心了
Thanks for sharing. Some beautiful stuff today.
你在干什么 爸爸
What are you doing, Dad?
你两天前就把这架子装好了
You put that thing in two days ago.
这么说吧 你妈妈不太高兴
Let's just say your mother wasn't too pleased.
随你怎么说
You can say that.
但我知道她爱发神经
I say she's batshit.
我不会告诉她你那么说她
I'm not gonna tell her you said that
但你不能告诉她我笑了
if you don't tell her that I laughed.
我喜欢你的脸
I like your face.
过来
Come over here.
我们来看看
Let's take a look.
很美
Yeah.
我的女儿真有异域风情
My daughter looks exotic.
你就非得接电♥话♥ 是不是
Just had to answer the phone, didn't you?
那是你妈
She's your mother.
我做个好女婿 请她和托德来吃晚饭
Don't I get points for being a good son-in-law,
难道没有加分吗
inviting her and Todd to dinner.
自从枪击以后 这两个就没完没了地
Those two have been calling me nonstop
给我打电♥话♥...
since the shooting...
看我是不是没事
...checking to see if I'm okay.
所以呢
So?
让他们看看你都挺好的
Let 'em see that you're okay.
我敢说你接起电♥话♥时我妈一定乐坏了
I bet Mom was thrilled when you answered the phone,
因为她知道得逞了
knew she'd get her way.
拒绝伊洛伊丝·黑斯廷斯
Eh, saying no to Eloise Hastings is a lot harder
可比拒绝你难多了 所以我一点都不羞愧
than saying no to you, so... I have no shame.
软弱
Weak?
《创世联盟》旨在填补执法部门留下的坑
无能
Inept?
你事先知道他会要把我写得这么臭吗
Did you know he was going to write this shit about me?
-谁 -谁 还有谁
- Who? - Who? Who else?
菲尔德牧师那个混账
Punk-ass Reverend Fields.
宝贝听着
Baby, look,
我要你彻彻底底地和这个人
I need you to end your relationship with this man
断绝关系
once and for all.
茜雯
Siobhan.
-《创世联盟》要比菲尔德重要 -什么
- The Genesis Coalition is bigger than Fields. - The--?
他只是
He's one person
想要让这里
on a long list of ministers
不再有暴♥力♥的众多神父中的一个
who want to stop the violence in this town.
他当众说我是家奴
He called me a house nigger in public.
现在他还在报纸上这么写
Now he's writing it in print.
我要为大陪审团的案子做准备
I need to prepare for a grand jury investigation.
而这会有损我的公信力
This hurts my credibility.
我以为我们不会纠结这种事情
I thought we were better than this.
确实
We are!
比这个强 比他强
Better than this. Better than him.
不 我是说 我以为我们不会纠结于
No, I mean, I thought we were stronger
我们的工作或者你的...
than our jobs or your...
或者...
Or...
或者什么茜雯 或者我的什么
or what, Siobhan? Or my what?
自尊心
Ego.
如果你无法支撑联盟
If you can't get behind the coalition,
为什么还要说什么改变波士顿的面貌呢
why talk about changing the face of Boston?
进步是需要个体付出代价的
Progress comes at a personal cost.
如果我们远离惹恼我们的所有人
If we avoid every person who offends us,
那我们俩谁都不会有任何建树
then neither one of us are going to accomplish a damn thing.
我们没办法远离他们
We can't avoid them.
可我们也没必要拍他们的马屁吧
But we don't have to kiss their asses, right?
我去谈谈
I'll say something.
说点类似"去你的"之类的
Something like, "Go fuck yourself"?
我会让他闭嘴的
I'll get him to shut up.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
医疗诊所
性传播疾病检测结果
又来了
Again?
对 我就和生殖器疱疹一样 大夫
Yeah, see, I'm like herpes, Doc.
遇到我算你倒霉
You're unfortunate enough to get me,
想把我打发走可没门
I'm never going away.
没得病应该松了一口气吧
Must be a relief not to have them.
-什么 -疱疹
- What? - Herpes.
你给我家留言了...
You left a message at my house...
说你没得生殖器疱疹
That you don't have herpes.
我姑且把你居然蠢到
Okay, let's lay aside for the moment
给我家里
the question of how fucking dumb you have to be
留那样的言放到一边不说
to leave me a message like that,
我们先说重要的事
and let's focus on what's important here.
你刚说什么
What did you say?
你没得生殖器疱疹
That you do not have genital herpes.
见鬼
Fuck me.
我的天
Jeez.
大多数男的听到这结果都挺高兴的
Most men hear that, they're happy.
我刚刚在你厕所来了一大泡
I just took a giant dump in your bathroom,
我忘记给马桶坐垫喷点清洁剂了
and forgot to Windex the seat.
你是头猪
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表