剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
声明一下
And for the record,
我哥哥真的是一名警♥察♥
my brother really is a cop.
所有小组待命 突击队就位
All units stand by. S.O.U. is in position.
全体静默
10-54, code one.
重复 全体静默 待命
Repeat, 10-54, code one. Stand by.
突击队正在进入现场
S.O.U. Is moving in.
重复 突击队正在进入现场
Repeat, S.O.U. Is moving in.
所有后援小组就位 保持无线电畅通
All backup units, be in position. Code 1-10.
猛虎就位
Marauders in place.
进去
Move in.
见鬼 是警♥察♥
Oh, fuck, it's the police!
放下枪 放下枪
Drop the gun! Drop the gun!
-放下枪 -警♥察♥中枪
- Drop the gun! - Officer down!
开枪 警♥察♥中枪 警♥察♥中枪
Shots fired. Officer down. Officer down.
各部门注意 呼叫救护车
All units, we have a 10-57.
速至指定支援位置 呼叫救护车
Move into designated support positions. 10-57 in progress.
急救专家待命
Stand by EMTs.
支援队注意 需要救护车
Support units, we have a 10-55.
警♥察♥中枪 警♥察♥中枪
Officer down, officer down.
举起手来
Show me your hands!
别开枪
Don't shoot.
-举着别动 -举起手来
- Keep your hands up. Don't move. - Show me your hands!
-趴下 趴下 -别开枪
- Down, down! - Don't shoot me!
别开枪
Don't shoot.
把手举着
Keep your hands up.
各部门注意
Attention all units.
嫌疑人已被悉数制♥服♥
S.O.U. Command reports all suspects subdued,
请车辆至指定地点集♥合♥
need transport vehicles to assigned location.
急救车原地等待伤员交接
EMS bus on location, awaiting transport of injured.
已死亡 警监
D.O.A., Captain.
正等待伤员
Awaiting injured officers.
创伤急救队已就绪
Trauma team on the ready.
都还好吧
You men are good?
没事
Yeah, yeah.
好了 请预留四个车位
All right, clear this for our vehicles, please.
各部门撤离
Get those units out of here.
快撤 撤
Let's move out, move out.
急救车来了
Bus comin' through.
收到 收到
10-4, 10-4 on that.
克罗利会是关键人物吗
You think Crowley could be essential?
去那边 我要仔仔细细彻查
Head down that way. I want a canvass, both sides...
慢着
Wait.
这可不是AK-47吧
That's not an AK-47, is it?
但愿能查出点有用的来
Let's hope it was all worth it.
急救车准备撤离
All right, bus is pulling out.
两个人护送 去吧
Two escorts, let's go.
等等
Hey, hey, hang on.
我也上
I'm jumpin' in.
小米洛格 你会成为一名烈士的
Junior, you're gonna die a hero.
这案子有你的功劳 真的
You helped solve this case. You did.
其实你那大腹便便的样子底下还是有点真货的
In fact, some of it is buried in your beer gut there.
我都能听到了
I can hear it now.
悼词啊 圣诗啊 风笛啊
The eulogies, the hymns, the bagpipes.
搞得所有人都想不起来
Everyone forgetting what a lousy piece of shit you were
你这辈子干过的混♥蛋♥事了
your entire life.
去你的
Fuck off.
你老婆估计也就难过个五分钟
Your wife's gonna be upset for about five minutes.
该死的是你
You should die.
是啊
I know.
人终是有一死的
And I will, eventually.
但我们都应该看开点
But this should be a comfort to both of us.
没有什么地狱
There's no hell.
只有眼前的才叫生命
There's only this life right here, right now.
你那糟糕的人生要以我这张丑脸
And the last thing that you're gonna see in your lousy life
作为最后一幕了
is my ugly fucking face.
退后
Move back.
妈
Hey, Ma.
怎么只有我们两个 本尼呢
Hey, why only two? Where's Bennie?
出去了
She went out.
连着三个晚上了
Third night in a row.
杰克呢
What about Jackie?
谁知道
Who knows?
我们得找找本尼
Well, we gotta find Bennie.
你先找找杰克再说吧
First you gotta find Jackie.
赶紧射
Just finish.
你要高♥潮♥了吗
Are you close?
无所谓 快点射
I'm okay. Just come.
这可对我没用
Oh, that's not gonna work for me.
真对不起
Sorry.
你今天怎么回事
What's the matter with you today?
-没事 -行吧 见鬼
- Nothing. - Fine. Fuck this.
怎么了
What?
你不会照顾我的
You won't take care of me.
你在胡言乱语什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
原来你就担心这个
Oh, this is what you're worried about?
别啊 看着我 宝贝 看着我
No. Come here, baby. Come here.
-我们 -不要
- We're gonna be all-- - No.
宝贝 不会有什么事的
Hey, honey, we'll be all right.
怎么不会有事
How will we be all right?
你会 你会处理好的
You'll just, you know, you'll take care of the thing.
给你
Here.
现在还是这个价吗 有段时间没出意外了
Is that what one costs anymore? It's been a while.
去你的
Fuck you!
宝贝
Baby. Hey.
我有一个孩子了
I got a kid.
有一个就够了
One is enough.
再来一口 再来一口
All right, one more, one more.
好了 好了
Oh, yeah, yeah.
该我了 本尼
Bennie, my turn.
要来点吗
Want a hit?
好啊
Yeah.
我们互相分享
I guess we could share.
没错
Yeah.
东西不错 多谢
That's pretty good stuff. Thanks, yeah.
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表