剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
Just to listen, as he gets to know our parish.
这有点
Well, it's...
有点涉及隐私
it's sort of personal.
如果你觉得不合适 我就回避
If you're uncomfortable, I'll leave.
我不想碍事
I don't want to be a hindrance.
不 留下吧
No, stay.
一起
Stay.
我和我丈夫很久都没有
My, uh, my husband and I haven't been, uh...
没有亲近过了
intimate in a long time.
不仅是情感上不亲近
Yeah, not emotionally, not...
其他方面也是
not in any way.
杰克几乎不回家
Jackie's barely ever home,
即使他回家
and, you know, when he is...
我见到的也是他不好的那一面
I get the worst of him.
估计是他把好的那面留给工作了
I guess he leaves his best at, I don't know, um...
或者是留在了哪个酒吧
at work, or at some bar somewhere.
我丈夫
My husband--
我丈夫做的事情不都是对的
my husband doesn't always do what's right.
这么说吧 他自己怎么舒服怎么来
Well, he does what's right for him, you know?
抱歉 我是不是说太多了
I'm-I'm sorry, I'm talking too much, right?
你能来这里 这本身就说明问题
The fact that you're here says something.
你自己的问题
Something about you.
你想做正确的事情
You want to do what's right.
你明白婚姻需要维持
You understand marriage takes work.
上帝赐予女性耐心 那是最伟大的美德之一
Patience is one of the greatest virtues God has given to women.
你所具有的耐心蕴含着力量
There's power in the patience you possess.
但要记得 责怪别人的同时
But remember, when placing blame,
上帝也赐予了你原谅他人的能力
God has also bestowed upon you the ability to forgive.
对 但你不是应该先指出他人的错误
Yeah, but don't you kind of have to blame someone
然后才能原谅吗
before you can forgive them?
神父 我这二十年来一直在原谅我丈夫
Father, I've been forgiving my husband for 20 years,
却没有任何改变
and nothing changes.
他对我视而不见
He doesn't see me.
即使看到了我 他也完全不放在心上
And if he does, he doesn't appreciate what he sees.
詹妮 你说了很多你丈夫的事情
Jenny, you're talking a lot about your husband.
那就是我来找您的原因
That's why I came to see you.
我以为你是来努力维持你们的婚姻的
Well, I thought you came here to work on your marriage.
我还没听到你讲自己的事情
I haven't heard you say anything about yourself.
婚姻需要两个人
There are two people in a marriage.
而你只谈其中一个
You're obsessed with one.
是
Yes.
一旦涉及到杰克
Yeah, where Jackie's concerned,
别人都只能退居后位
everyone else just takes a back seat.
又来了 你还是在说他
Again, you're talking about him.
想想你自己
Think about yourself.
你们的失败婚姻中 你做错了哪些
What's your part in the failure of your marriage?
波士顿警局
警监 你找我有事
Hey, cap, you want to see me?
米诺格 你要被调职了
Minogue, you're getting transferred
从缉毒组调到重案组了
out of DCU to Homicide.
你负责教堂枪击案
You're working the church shooter case.
你开玩笑
You're kidding?
我到那派不上一点用处
I'm of no value down there.
我也没办法 你搞砸了
It's out of my hands. You fucked up
又一个警♥察♥挨了枪子 凶手还溜掉了
and got another cop shot and let the shooter go,
可上头却要提拔你
yet some higher-up wants to give you a promotion.
我现在也不爽
Now I'm not happy either,
但是有些事就是这样
but that's the way these things work.
是 我可没觉得到重案组是提拔
Yeah, well, I don't see Homicide as a promotion.
当然不是
Why would you?
会降薪 也没有毒贩做线人
This would be a pay cut for you, without dealers to lean on.
* 人往高处走 *
* Well, we're moving on up *
这是你和你那黑鼻子男友搞的鬼吧
You and your brown-nose boyfriend arranged this,
你们这些垃圾
you piece of shit.
* 朱门空中楼 *
* To a deluxe apartment *
* 星辰摘在手 *
* In the sky *
你想六十岁前就当上局长吗
Hey, you want to make chief before you're 60?
我没心情跟你开玩笑 老罗 赶快消失
Not in the mood, Rohr. Get lost.
检官助理沃德
ADA Ward.
我是说
I'm just saying.
-要盯着他 -你为什么找我
- He's one to watch. - Why you coming to me?
因为你是黑人 这是黑人社区
'Cause you're black, and this is a black neighborhood.
加上这起教堂枪击案
With this church shooting,
你这个社区三年内已经是第二次
you've had national attention on this neighborhood
赢得全国的关注
for the second time in three years,
但是你有几次把好案子弄利索
yet how many times have you put a good case together
才不会因为地检官不在乎这里发生什么破事
only for the DA not to bring your hard work to trial
把你的劳动成果
because he don't take any of the shit
送上庭审
that happens around here seriously?
来个黑人检察官
Ah, but suddenly
就会认真对待了
a black prosecutor will because he's black?
不是 是因为他是个好人
No. Because he's a good kid.
也是因为这样他才在圣克莱尔委员会工作
And that's the reason he worked the St. Clair Commission.
他是个好人
He's a good kid.
你听说过里维尔的护卫车案吗
Listen, you heard about the, uh, armored car up in Revere?
三个警卫失踪 很可能已经死亡的那起
Three missing, presumably dead, guards?
沃德打算为那起案子召集大陪审团
Ward is going to convene a grand jury on that case.
联邦检察院会接管这个案件
Feds will take the case from him.
如果大陪审团要审理
Mnh-mnh, not if the grand jury is set up
另一起非联邦的案子 联调局就不会接管
from a different, non-federal case.
你是说一个年轻的黑人副地检官
You telling me a young, black assistant DA
要在萨福克郡召集大陪审团
is going to try for a runaway grand jury in Suffolk County?
我意思是
I'm just saying, you know,
你可能愿意支持他 让你的人帮帮忙
you might want to support him, get your guys to help him out.
少给他麻烦
Maybe not bust his balls so much.
你给沃德灌输这个想法前
Before you put this idea in Ward's head,
我相信你已经这么干了
which I'm sure as shit you did,
他明不明白波士顿人
did he grasp the fact that a law-and-order black guy
最不需要的就是一个维护♥法♥律与秩序的黑人
is the last thing anyone in Boston wants?
老罗 你混了这么久了
You been around a long time, Rohr.
所有的警员都等着领退休金
All those cops looking to reach their pensions,
地检办公室的律师们能在那上班
lawyers in the DA's office who's only there
都是托了关系的
because they know someone.
改革者会威胁到他们的生活
A crusader threatens their way of life.
还有你的生活
Your way of life.
可我还是来了 不是吗
Yet I'm here, ain't I?
挺好闻的吧
So it fits.
-你说什么 -你的脑袋
- Excuse me? - Your head.
你脑袋进屎了
You managed to stick your head up your own fucking ass.
凯利·卡尼基
Kelly Kinicki.
你为了一个下落不明四年的人
You wanna put a four-year-old missing persons case
要召集大陪审团
in front of a grand jury?
你♥他♥妈♥想什么呢 沃德
What the fuck you thinking, Ward?
缄默法则
Code of silence.
他们让我们冷处理 没人跟警♥察♥说实话
They freeze us out. Won't talk to the cops.
我们需要让他们明白
Look, we need to show 'em
我们不会再这么轻易放弃
that we're not gonna give up so easy anymore.
教堂事件后也许你该休息一阵了
Maybe you shoulda taken some time off after that church incident.
不想再看见年轻人被杀了
Tired of seeing a kid murdered.
我知道我在做什么
I know exactly what I'm doing.
我很愿意袖手旁观
Hey, I am more than willing to step aside
你自生自灭就行
while you ruin yourself,
但你不能让我的办公室蒙羞
but you are not going to embarrass my office.
这狗屁卡尼基怎么回事
I mean, where does this Kinicki shit come from?
为什么是这个案子 为什么是现在
Why this? Why now?
你有什么证据
Where's your evidence?
证人改证词了
Witness changed his statement.
-一个证人 -是的
- One witness? - Mm-hmm.
这不够
You need more.
一个就够发传票了
He's enough for a subpoena.
我这是对牛弹琴
I'm talking to a brick wall.
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表