剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
孩子们 过来
Girls, come here.
搞什么
What the fuck?
-我没有别的办法了 -你
- I didn't know what else to do. - Oh, you...
你个贱♥人♥
Oh, you fucking bitch.
你不应该来
You shouldn't have come.
我有权利见我的孩子
I got a right to see my fucking kids.
吉米
Jimmy...
在你的车里找到了这个
Found this in your car.
-你栽赃给我的 -是吗
- You planted that. - Yeah, right.
你♥他♥妈♥栽赃给我的
You fucking planted that.
别作了 吉米
Do not make a scene right now, Jimmy.
我不会走
I'm not going.
吉米
Jimmy.
-吉米 -他跑了 他跑了
- Jimmy! - He's running! He's running!
去你的 去你的
Fuck you! Fuck you!
见鬼 该死
Oh, fuck! Fuck!
别反抗了
Don't make it hard.
没关系 没关系
It's okay. It's okay.
大概一个月内 我们每周
And we'll need you for a couple days out of the week
都需要你们几天时间
for about a month, give or take.
听着 这不是常规审讯 明白吗
Now, look, this isn't a regular trial, okay?
一旦我们召集起来 就没有法官
Once we convene, there will be no judge.
没有辩护 明白吗
There will be no defense presented, all right?
只有你 我和目击者
Just you, me and the witnesses.
随着听证会的进行
As the hearings progress,
你可以向我或证人提出任何问题
you can ask me or the witness any questions that you may have.
明白吗
All right?
我知道你们都是聪明人
Now, I know you're smart people.
你们关心他人
You're caring people.
你们读报纸
You read the papers.
你
You...
你们也看电视新闻
you-you watch the news on the TV.
你们知道警♥察♥并不总是好人
You know that the police are not always the good guy.
他们可能很冷漠
They can be careless.
贪污腐♥败♥
Corrupt.
你们知道检察官会失误
You know prosecutors fumble.
做不好的交易
Make bad deals.
把坏人放出来
Put bad men back out on the street.
现在 这里的权力
Now, this right here, all this.
是在座的各位让司法系统起作用
This, this you, this right here is our justice system in action.
是你们
You.
你们有机会参与变革
You have a chance to be a part of change.
你们可以决定
You can decide who gets to face punishment
谁会因为自己犯下的罪行而受到惩罚
for the crimes that they committed.
你们可以填补这个城市的道德漏洞
You can fill this city's moral potholes.
现在我想让你想象一下
Now I want you to imagine for me
你的儿子
that your son,
你的父亲
your father,
你的兄弟
your brother,
失踪了
went missing.
四年后
Four years later,
你仍然不知道发生了什么
you still have no idea what happened.
死去的话甚至无法入土为安
No body to pray over.
难道你们不想让人找到罪犯吗
Wouldn't you want someone to find the guilty party?
不想给罪犯定罪吗
Convict the guilty party?
无论种族 宗教
Keep searching for the truth
无论贫穷与富有
regardless of race or religion
都要继续寻找真♥相♥
or how much money is in your bank account?
你们可以来寻找真♥相♥
Well, you can do that searching.
你们可以帮助卡尼基的家人
You can help the Kinicki family,
而不是看着新闻觉得悲痛压抑
Instead of watching the news, getting depressed,
你们可以贡献自己的力量
you can do something.
团结起来 我们可以做好
Together, we can do good.
会很好 我相信
So much good. I believe that.
希望你们也是这么想的
And I hope you do too.
美国司法警♥察♥
你知道程序
You know the drill.
-你好 -你陷害我
- Hello? - You set me up?
你是在问我是不是在你车里放了可♥卡♥因♥
You're asking me if I put cocaine in your car?
你已经够蠢的了
Now, why would I do something so fucking idiotic
我为什么要再做蠢事
when you can handle idiotic all by yourself?
吉米 拜托
I mean, Jimmy, come on,
谁他妈带可♥卡♥因♥去迈阿密
who the fuck takes coke to Miami?
那我该怎么办
So, what do I gotta do?
这样吧
How 'bout this?
接下来的几年你就在那里 闷热难耐
You spend the next few years down there, sweltering,
我要开始为退休做打算了
and I'll start planning for my retirement.
杰克 杰克 拜托
Jackie, Jackie, come on.
我还会帮你的 好吗
I can still help you, okay?
你把我弄出去
You ju-- you gotta get me out.
吉米 你说过你想和孩子们亲近 对吗
Jimmy, you said you want to be close to your kids, right?
她们有探视时间
Well, they got visiting hours.
杰克
Jackie.
杰克 杰克
Jackie. Jackie!
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表