剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
AK-47的事也没说吗
Nothing on the AK-47?
我刚刚说什么了 没说
What'd I say? No.
好吧 我们来好好琢磨一下
All right, let's-let's-let's think this through.
60年代苏联产卡拉什尼科夫冲♥锋♥枪♥是哪来的
Where does a 1960s Soviet-made Kalashnikov come from?
越共和苏联红军用的武器
Weapon of choice of the Vietcong and the Red Army.
可罗克斯伯里黑帮 我是说...
Roxbury gangsters? I mean...
等等
Hang on.
胡克参加过越战吗
Was Hook in 'Nam?
没有 可他哥哥去过
no, but his brother was.
什么兵种
What branch?
陆战队
The Corps.
那就他妈的对了
Ah, fucking bingo!
我看着就像蛇妖美杜莎
I look like Medusa
还弄了一头紫色的止泻药水
with a head full of Pepto.
别这么说
Oh, come on.
等我弄好 你绝对会美艳动人的
You're going to be gorgeous by the time I'm done.
那个挺性感的年轻大夫戴维森
You know that hot young doctor, Davison?
他要流鼻血了
He's going to go insane.
你为什么对我这么好
Why are you being so nice to me?
你生病了
You're sick.
还有呢
What else?
好吧 我可能有个事想问你
All right, maybe I got a question.
那就趁我还喘气赶紧问吧
So ask while I'm still breathing.
你是怎么忍♥受那个的...
How'd you put up with that shit...
受了那么多年
for all those years?
对你丈夫到底是回家吃饭
How'd you learn to handle all this stress of not knowing
还是在想法保释出来一无所知
whether your husband's going to be coming home for dinner,
你是怎么学会对付那种压力的
or trying to make bail?
怎么着 你是想聊点正经的了
So, what, you want to have a real conversation?
算了 你去死吧
Oh, you know what? Go fuck yourself, honestly.
好多年以前 弗兰克还是个婴儿
Years ago, Frankie was just a baby.
吉米连一摊水都还不是呢
Jimmy wasn't even a drunken roll in the hay yet.
上头有个人...
Someone from the office...
来了
comes by.
他还带了一个人
He's with a guy.
流着血
He's bleeding.
肩膀上中了一枪
He's shot in the shoulder.
和里奇说
Says to Richie, you know,
"能把他藏你这几天吗"
"Can you hide him for a few days?"
里奇就把他藏在地下室了
So Richie puts him in the basement.
我和里奇说我要带上弗兰克
I say to Richie I'm gonna take Frankie
去我娘家待几天 等他走了再回来
to my mother's for a couple of days till he's gone.
他说不行
He says I can't.
一切必须和平时一样
Everything's got to look normal.
总之吧 两天以后
Anyway, a couple of days later,
上头的人过来了 开车把那家伙带走了
guy from the office comes by, gets the guy and drives off.
我花了两个钟头才把地板上的血迹弄干净
Took me two hours to clean the bloodstain off the floor.
里奇拿到个信封
Richie got an envelope.
足够我们一年的房♥子月供
We didn't miss a house payment for a year.
好吧
All right.
那你是怎么做到的
So how'd you do it?
你是怎么熬过那两天的
How'd you get through those couple of days
既不知道是谁也不知道是怎么回事
not knowing who or what?
怎么做到的
How?
我是因为有需要
I did it out of need.
我们需要尿布
We needed diapers.
我们需要房♥子
We needed a roof.
我们需要吃的
We needed food.
我们自己的日子都是自己过下去的
You know, we all live our life the way we live it
因为我们就只能这样
because we have to.
你想要保全自己的家庭
You want to keep your family together?
那就得忍♥着压力
You ignore the stress.
把你的害怕收起来
You hide the fear.
从不能让你丈夫看出你的担心来
You never let your husband see the worry,
因为那会让他送命的
'cause that can get him killed.
归根结底 你没的选
The end of the day, you have no choice.
美国前总统肯尼迪的母亲
就连罗丝·肯尼迪都逃不过这个
Even Rose Kennedy couldn't escape it.
是啊
Yeah.
她的四个孩子都死了
And four of her kids are dead.
可她还活着呢 对吧
But she's still going, ain't she?
犯规了 带球撞人
Foul! That was a charge!
摩根 如果连这么干净的后仰跳投都算犯规
Morgan, if you screw me out of a clean fadeaway jumper,
你还是趁早从我家搬出去吧
you'll have to move out of the house.
可你推我了
Hey, you pushed off.
两分呢
And it's two points.
接球
Check.
练练三分球吧
Practice your threes.
你在教这孩子什么
What are you teaching this kid?
我在教他要当心记者
I'm teaching him beware of reporters
在公园里找到你
coming up to you in public parks.
用你的腿
Hey, use your legs.
投球后手要保持是直的
Keep your hands straight on the follow-through.
你能行的
You can do this.
好吧
Yeah, yeah.
你为什么总是对我们的调查纠缠不休
Why the fuck are you haunting our investigation?
你有什么目的
What are you after?
杰克·罗尔
Jackie Rohr.
这些年以来 他所有的线人
Over the years, all of his informants
要么失踪要么死了
either go missing or to the morgue.
我想知道他到底隐瞒了什么 为什么
I want to know what he's hiding, and why.
你就像只知了
You're like a fucking cicada, you know that?
杰克已经做了十七年了
Jackie's been doing his shit for 17 years,
现在你才破土而出
only now you come up out of the dirt?
我们正在调查一个重大可又没什么线索的案子
We're in the middle of a big and fragile case.
你还是先回洞里等我们叫你吧
Go back to your hole until we call you.
老爸 看着
Hey, Dad! Watch this!
这个球投得真不错
Hey, that's a great shot
还是教练好啊
I got a good coach.
这过程中 离我和瑞秋·本纳姆远点
Meantime, stay away from Rachel Benham and me.
该死的罗尔
Fucking Rohr.
他真应了那句话
He's proving the adage.
两个人想保守秘密最好的办法就是
It's easier for two guys to keep a secret
让其中一个人死掉
when one of 'em's a corpse.
我不会放弃的 汉克
I'm not giving up, Hank.
不把杰克关进监狱饱受摧残我绝不放弃
Not till Jackie's in Walpole getting his ass fucked.
好吧 我们平分
All right, we're tied.
一球决胜
Next basket wins.
晚上好 迪库西
Evening, Decourcy.
希望你不介意我过来
I hope you don't mind me dropping by.
我和对手在几个街区外
I have a meeting a few blocks away with...
开个会
members of the opposing teams.
我说对手 指的是洛大主教和布隆伯格拉比
By that, I mean Archbishop Law and Rabbi Blumberg.
你妻子本来也该出席
Your wife was supposed to be there,
但她取消行程了
but she canceled.
你想说什么
What's on your mind?
安德鲁·本杰明来找过你了
Andre Benjamin came to see you.
然后
And...
有关我对女性有不正当行为的
...well, there are a lot of rampant rumors floating around
流言传得漫天飞舞
about improprieties with women on my part.
茜雯说这是事实 这对我来说就够了
Siobhan says that's true, that's good enough for me.
我认为你会断定我有罪而不是清白
I presumed you'd think me guilty instead of innocent,
所以我才来找你谈谈
which is why I came to talk to you.
这些女人没有讲实话
These women are not telling the truth.
她们是为了陷害我
They're out to get me.
所以你周围的所有人都在撒谎
So everybody around you is lying?
包括我妻子
Including my wife?
这些指控是错误的
These allegations are erroneous.
你没有回答我的问题
You didn't answer the question.
你是不是认为我妻子在撒谎
Are you calling my wife a liar?
你要知道如果你要跟她作对
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表