剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
天知道是为什么 可他就是信任你
God knows why, but he does.
如果你伤害了他
And if you hurt him,
去逞什么英雄 把他的事给弄砸了
you play the hero and fuck this up for him,
我以我孩子的名义发誓我要让你痛不欲生
I swear on my child's eyes you will fucking hurt, brother.
你♥他♥妈♥什么时候开始这么在乎了
When the fuck did you start giving a fuck?
我和基克的老师说了
I told Kick's teacher
我不想让你和我女儿谈
I didn't want you talking to my daughter.
是凯瑟琳自愿来我办公室的
Catherine came in my office voluntarily.
请坐吧
Please, have a seat.
我相信这些噩梦是因为
These nightmares are caused, I believe,
被压抑的创伤所引起的
by a repressed trauma.
家里有人过世了吗
Has there been a death in the family?
你为什么问这个
Why would you ask that?
她提到看见了尸体
She mentioned seeing bodies.
这有可能是因为有人去世而难过
Now, this could be grief over a death.
爷爷奶奶 姑姑 叔叔等等
A grandparent, an aunt, an uncle.
就我所知没人去世
No one that I know of.
我的父母好多年前就走了
My parents died years ago,
弗兰克的双亲都还健在
and both Frankie's folks are still alive.
她叔叔也活着呢
So is her uncle.
那... 那这些就说不通了
Then-- then none of this makes sense.
那我他妈来这干什么
Then what the fuck am I doing here?
因为她画的这幅画
Because of this drawing she did.
你知道这是什么意思吗
Any idea what it means?
杰克 干什么 我有急事
Jackie, the fuck? I'm in a hurry.
全市最最仁慈的假释官
Oh, the most lenient parole officer
突然之间有急事了
in the entire fucking city is suddenly in a hurry.
什么急事 你男朋友在等着你吗
What do you got, your boyfriend waiting or something?
我要去带一个黑鬼犯人去做尿检
I got to hand-hold some moolie taking a piss test.
你觉得我现在要你来添乱吗
Think I need you in my face right now?
罗奇在哪
Where's Roach?
他从很久之前就归你管了 杰克
Hey, he's long been your problem, Jackie.
怎么 你从来不查岗吗
What, you don't look in on your ward?
我只是告诉他们罗奇在跟联调局合作
I just tell them he's working for the FBI,
所以他有可能已经死了
so he might be dead.
-是吗 -你到底移不移车
- Uh-huh. - You gonna move, or not?
我可不想去罗克斯伯里找这个孩子
I don't want to go down to Roxbury to try to find this kid.
-帮个忙 -关我屁事
- Come on. - Ask me if I give a fuck.
你真的要来这套吗
You really want to do this?
跟我
With me?
杰克 你觉得你是唯一的聪明人吗
Jackie, you think you're the only one with a brain?
伊兹让我调包的每一份
I got tabs on every drug test
药检报告我都留着呢
that Izzie asked me to switch out.
我拿到养老金了 你呢
I got my pension time. Do you?
你到底开不开走
Are you going to move, or what?
-你知道那是谁吗 -不知道
- You know who that is? - Nope.
凤♥凰♥城来的米凯拉·弗雷达
That's Michaela Freda, from the Phoenix.
完全不怕得罪任何人
Doesn't care who she pisses off.
那篇联调局搞砸缉毒文件的报道 她写的
That story on the FBI fucking up the narcotics paperwork? Hers.
警长
Sergeant.
很高兴再次与你见面
It's good to see you again,
你还没告诉我斯图亚特从托宾桥上
You never told me whether Stuart had rocks in his pockets
跳下去的时候口袋里面有没有装石头
when he jumped off the Tobin.
斯图亚特那是过去式了
Oh, Stuart's old news,
特别是在你的报道
especially now that your story
让联调局缉毒实验室声名扫地的当下
jammed up the FBI narcotics lab.
州立实验室的技术员们都对加班深表谢意
Troopers in the state lab are grateful for the overtime.
你欠我个独家猛料
You owe me a scoop.
或者你可以介绍我认识
Or you could introduce me
这位新官上任的助理检查官
to the new hotshot ADA.
迪库西·沃德
Decourcy Ward.
我对你负责的持枪袭♥警♥案
I'm interested into how and why
是怎么不了了之的很感兴趣
your cop-shooting case went belly up.
你和克莱·罗奇是朋友吗还是怎样
You friends with Clay Roach or something?
我们正要去开会
We're on our way to a meeting.
很高兴见到你 米凯拉
Good to see you, Michaela.
好吧 也许我该找小米洛格谈谈
Well, maybe I should talk to Junior Minogue,
毕竟他才是在证人席上转变说法的人
since he was the cop to swivel on the stand.
也许你也好奇他为什么这样做
Maybe you're curious too why he did.
这是我传呼号♥
That's my pager.
她是我需要担心的人吗
Is she someone I need to worry about?
绝对是
Oh, yeah.
就算是市长见了她都要绕道走
Even the mayor crosses the street when he sees her coming.
来吧 别这样
No. Come on.
我们去洗澡
We're taking a bath.
-来吧 -我不想去
- Let's go. - I don't want to!
我知道你不想去 来吧
Yeah, I know you don't want to. Let's go.
你身上臭死了 来吧
You stink. Come on.
-你才臭 -我
-You stink! -Me?
-我臭 -就是你臭
- I stink? - You stink!
你 你完了 你彻底完了
You, you're done. You're finished.
-爸爸 水凉死了 -是吗
- Dad! The water's freezing. - Yeah?
你逃不的了 小伙
You're not getting out of this, pal.
不要 这水是冷的
No, the water's cold.
热水器坏了
The boiler shit the bed.
找个水管工来修
Please call a plumber.
好啊 拿什么给他付钱
Yeah, and pay him with what?
我们需要用热水
We need hot water.
我会去修好它
I'm gonna go fix it.
不是所有的东西你都能修好的
You can't fix everything.
我要下去
Well, I'm gonna go down there,
也许用嘴对着水管吸一下就好了
maybe I just put my mouth around the pipe.
那你尽管试试
Give it a shot.
你从哪拿到那张画的
Where'd you get that?
你学校的心理医生
Your school counselor.
该死的 混♥蛋♥
Cocksucking motherfuck!
你♥爸♥爸已经疯了
It's-- Your father's losing his mind. Look...
这画的是什么
...what is this about?
你看不懂吗
You can't figure it out?
去他的吧
是你提出要去见那个心理医生的吗
You asked to see that shrink?
-是的 -为什么
- Yeah. - Why?
你们两个都聊了些什么
What'd you two talk about?
没聊什么 他就是个废材
Nothing. He's a twerp.
他说你在担惊受怕
He said you were afraid.
我也说不好 妈妈
I don't know, Ma.
你觉得我从未担惊受怕过吗
Do you think I never been afraid?
-当我还是个小女孩时 -天杀的
- When I was a little girl... - Fuck!
波士顿扼杀者越狱了 好吧
the Boston Strangler broke out of jail, all right?
就算他们把他抓回去了 我还是很怕
And even after they caught him, I was so scared,
你外公回家之前我都不敢去睡觉
I couldn't go to sleep until Grandpa got home.
-怎么了 亲爱的 -没事
- What, honey? - Nothin'.
凯瑟琳 我想要..
Catherine, I'm trying to--
别说了 妈 我累了
Please, Ma. I'm tired.
天杀的
Motherfuck!
男洗手间
你找到你的线人了吗
You find your informant?
还没
Not yet.
你掌控不了他了吗 杰克仔
Losing your grip, Jackie boy?
过往生活教会我们
Well, this is an old lesson about life.
人类就是莫名其妙
There's no accounting for human beings.
我让我最精锐的同事们去找他了
I have some of my finest colleagues looking for him.
我在等结果
Waiting on a call.
米凯拉·弗雷达
Michaela Freda.
她怎么了
What about her?
她到处在打听 持枪袭♥警♥案的事
She's snooping around, asking about the cop shooting.
你从来没有告诉我你是怎么让米诺格
But you never did tell me how you got Minogue
改变他的证词的
to nuance his testimony.
其实都是扯淡
Well, you know. Truth is, bullshit is bullshit.
谁记得呢
Who remembers?
别惹米凯拉
But don't sweat Michaela.
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表