剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
I... I might not know exactly what happened,
我现在不必知道
and I-I don't need to know right now,
如果你不希望 我可以永远都不知道
or ever if you don't want.
但请你相信我
But please trust me when I say...
我知道你有多孤独
I know how lonely you feel.
但就算你很孤独 你也不是一个人
But even though you're lonely, you're not alone.
我爱你 永远爱你
I love ya. Always.
我也会像其他女孩那样回家痛哭
I'll be one of those girls comes home crying
因为心爱的男孩并不爱我
because the boy doesn't love you.
什么 你♥爸♥说了这些吗
What, your father say this?
那不是这个意思 本尼
Hey, that's not what this is, Bennie.
我实在是太傻了 对吧
I'm just so stupid, you know?
我不知道为什么 我只是...
I don't know why. I just...
我还以为克莱跟他们不一样
I thought that Clay was different.
我不知道为什么 我本来没那么蠢的
I don't know why. I mean, I'm smarter than that.
-我不知道为什么我 -你不傻 好吗
- I don't know why I just-- - You're not stupid, okay?
而且这也不是你的错
And this is not your fault.
不管你做过什么 你都不应该遭这份罪
Nothing you could ever do could make you deserve this.
我一定会帮你的 好吗
And I'm going to help ya. Okay?
无论你需要什么...
Anything you need...
我都陪着你
I'm here.
这个问题是问唐娜的
This question is for Donna.
你结婚前的性生活怎么样
Uh, what was sex like before you got married?
非常非常好
Uh, it was very, very good...
就像溜溜球一样
It was a yo-yo.
看看谁总算来了
Look who finally decided
来探望她生病的奶奶
to come visit her ailing grandma.
医生总是爱搞这么多事情
Just what the doctor should have ordered,
只不过我的主治医生不巧是个庸医
except my doctor happens to be a quack.
过来 宝贝
Come here, baby.
过来啊
Come on.
你可以抱抱她
Hey, you can hug her.
她碎不了
She won't break.
还是算了吧
That's okay.
要是我 我也不愿意抱这把老骨头
I wouldn't want to hug this old pile of bones either.
你先把基克带到楼下吧
Why don't you take Kick downstairs,
给她买♥♥一条士力架
get her a Snickers bar.
我现在必须休息一下了
I need to get some rest now.
好了 我们走吧 孩子
Yeah. Come on, kiddo.
只要你想要的我们都会奉上
You name it, we've got it.
我们最新的商品册马上上线
Our new inventory is coming in fast,
所以这些车都要下架了
so these cars have got to go.
-芭比茜 -你好
- Babsie. - Hey.
十号♥桌 达利
你共进午餐的约会对象可真帅啊
That's a handsome lunch date you got there.
是啊 还不错吧
Yeah, he's all right.
你好 瑞恩夫人
Hello, Mrs. Ryan.
你好
Hi.
基克
Kick.
跟卡尼基夫人和迈尔斯打招呼
Say hi to Mrs. Kinicki and Miles.
你好
Hey.
抱歉
Sorry.
她只是很担心她的奶奶 所以才有些失态
She's just worried about her grandma, that's all.
是啊 我们能理解 不是吗
Yeah, we understand. Don't we?
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
学校见 迈尔斯
See you at school, Miles.
基克 很抱歉
Hey, Kick-- I'm sorry about that.
基克 回来 别走远了 好吗
Kick, come on. Don't go far, huh?
你知道她为什么这么做 对吗
You know why she's acting like this, right?
因为噩梦
The nightmares.
卡尼基 天啊
Kinicki. Jesus Christ.
你知道吗 我开始在想也许告诉她实情
You know, I'm starting to think that maybe telling her the truth
对她来说是最好的
is the best thing to do for her.
这样一定能帮到她
It's gonna help her.
什么时候起事实能帮到任何人了
When did the truth ever help anyone?
目前为止 她所需要担心的
Look, right now, all she's afraid of
只是她的噩梦
is her nightmares.
不要告诉她 她最害怕的事都是真的
Don't tell that girl her worst fears are true.
反正用不了多久她也会发现真♥相♥的
She'll find that out soon enough.
那不如让她多天真一阵
Just let her be a kid a little while longer.
非常谢谢你 谢谢
Thank y-- Thank you so much. Thank you.
有什么能帮到你的吗 警探
Ah. What can I do for you, detective?
猜得真准
Good guess.
不 只是当了十五年的记者而已
No, it's just 15 years as a reporter.
米凯拉·弗雷达
Um... Michaela Freda.
我需要她的笔记
I need her notes.
我想知道她在陷入昏迷之前
W-Whatever she was working on
一直都在调查些什么
before she literally fell into a coma.
警♥察♥说摔下楼梯只是个意外
Well, police said the fall was an accident.
是的 这是为了另一个调查
Yeah, yeah. This is for a different investigation.
好吧 把搜查令给我看一下
Well, you show me that warrant,
我会很乐意把笔记整理好交给你
and I'll be happy to get those notes together for you.
搜查令
A warrant?
我把笔记给你了
I hand you the notes,
你可能会看到一些你不喜欢的东西
you see some information you don't like,
然后你跑去警告你的警署同僚
you go warn your cop brothers or sisters.
这种事也不是不可能发生的 对吗
Couldn't possibly happen, right?
好吧
Okay...
我要是读到一些貌似可信的情报...
I read something that seems credible...
我会帮助你完成她的调查
I help you finish what she started.
米凯拉有很多朋友
Michaela has a lot of friends,
但她同时也有很多仇家
but she also has a lot of enemies.
这就是从事
It's a by-product
靠抓人把柄为生的新闻业的宿命
of grab-'em-by-the-balls journalism.
所以鉴于我并不认识你
So since I don't know you,
这些笔记还是原封不动为好
those notes stay exactly where they are
除非我能看到搜查令
until a judge tells me otherwise.
你手上没有她的笔记 对吧
You don't have her notes, do you?
传过来
Pass it over here!
投篮
Shoot!
太棒了
Yes!
把球传过来
Bring the ball over here!
快啊 快啊
Come on, come on, come on.
投篮 快投篮
Shoot the ball! Shoot it.
加油 投篮
Yeah, come on, shoot it!
好球
Yes!
迈尔斯
Miles.
你♥爸♥爸的事我很难过
Sorry about your dad.
你有什么可难过的
Why are you sorry?
他不见了我很难过
I'm just sorry he's gone.
你肯定很害怕
I bet you feel scared.
快点 卡尼基 把球传过来
Come on, Kinicki. Throw the ball.
快点
Come on!
我们在打球呢 离开球场 讨厌鬼
We're playing a game. Get off the court, bitch.
把球传过来 传给...
Pass it over here! Pass it to--
这边 传到这边
Here, pass it over here!
迈尔斯 把球给我
Hey, Miles, gimme that ball.
她手里有把刀
Whoa! She's got a fucking knife!
基克 你在做什么
Kick, what are you doing?!
迈尔斯的爸爸凯利和我丈夫
Miles's dad Kelly and my husband
以前很亲密...
were very close before...
在迈尔斯失去他爸爸之前
before Miles lost his dad.
那件事对我们打击都很大
That hit us all really hard.
那为什么要和迈尔斯打架呢
So why pick a fight with Miles?
他对你做了什么吗
Did this boy do something to you?
也没有
Not really.
他骂了我
Well, he said mean stuff.
但我为他感到难过
But I feel sorry for him.
我每次看见他 我都觉得难过
Every time I see him, I get sad.
为他难过
Sad for him?
因为他的爸爸
About his dad?
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表