剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
we went up to H-Block and shoot.
发誓要杀了那些家伙报仇
Said we was putting them boys on a schedule.
每天如此
Every day.
但是
So...
从来没碰到过他们
it ain't no fucking luck.
从来没碰到过他们
Ain't no fucking luck.
我记得蒂芙尼
I remember Tiffany.
一个12岁的小孩
Twelve years old.
一个孩子被误杀
A child gunned down randomly
表明了这种无意义的暴♥力♥的频繁程度
is the height of senseless violence.
任何母亲都不应该遭遇
No mother should have to grieve her daughter
失去女儿的不幸
for something like that.
-早上好 -你怎么不来找我
-Oh, good morning. -Why didn't you come find me?
我问了别人你在哪里
I asked someone where to find you.
一个修女说你在这里
A sweet nun told me you'd be here.
怎么了 发生什么事了
What? What's the matter?
我们还没来得及给你买♥♥保险
Just...we haven't had time to clear you with our insurance.
志愿的教师助理还有保险
For a volunteer teacher's assistant?
我又不用上课
I'm not teaching the class.
只是做点杂事而已
I'm just, you know, clapping the erasers.
天主教堂对法律问题很严谨
The Catholic Church are very particular with legal matters,
你也知道近期的流言比较多
given the recent rumors.
你能理解吧
You understand?
当然
Yeah.
我完全理解
Oh, yeah, I understand totally.
我丈夫来找过你了吧
My husband came to see you.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
杰克是不是威胁你了
Did Jackie threaten you?
-我不知道 -贿赂你了 还是都有
-I have no notion of-- -Or bribe you? Or both?
罗尔太太 我知道你最近有些迷茫
Mrs. Rohr, I know that you're at a crossroads,
我真的希望可以帮你渡过这段艰难的时期
and I truly want to be there for you.
给我点时间
Just give me time.
真勇敢 神父
Real brave, Father.
我联♥系♥了警♥察♥局的人
I've reached out to the police commissioner.
社区的人信任你
You have the trust of the community.
警♥察♥掌握着法律权力
The police have the power of the law.
我们不能感情用事
And we can't let our emotions sink this opportunity.
把条子牵扯进来
If the cops take the reins,
只会让这里有更多的破门而入
it's just going to be more busted doors,
地毯式的搜捕和无止境的羞辱
strip searches and humiliation.
我们需要的是公平的伙伴关系
We need equal partnership.
我确定可以说服警监
I'm pretty sure I can get the commissioner
让我们选择想要合作的警员
to let us handpick the officers who we want involved.
好吧
Fine.
但只因为你争辩的时候很可爱
But only because you're cute when you argue.
很高兴我们能达成一致
Glad we're in agreement.
得给瓦内萨·威廉姆斯这条裙子的
Boy, you'd give Vanessa Williams
设计打高分
a run for her money in that dress.
你认识凯拉·威利吗
Revered, what do you know about Kayla Wiley?
她是一个虔诚的会员
She's a dedicated member of the congregation.
她之前来找我谈过
She came to speak with me.
-联盟的事 -不 关于你
-About the coalition? -No. About you.
她说你曾要求她发几张大尺度照片
She said that you asked her for some seductive photographs.
-凯拉这么说的 -是你们
-Kayla said this? -That the two of you
去海地教堂那次 我核实过了
were on a church trip to Haiti, which I verified.
你对她的泳衣作了些评论
And that you made some comments about her swimsuit,
还让她发几张自♥拍♥
then asked her to take pictures of herself.
不
Oh! No.
-怎么 -我好像和她说过
-What? -I think I told her
她应该上那些时尚杂♥志♥的封面
that she should have been in those Vogue pictures.
-我会跟她好好解释一下 -不行
-I'll call a meeting with her. -No, you shouldn't.
我得解释清楚
No, I have to make this right.
无论是出于联盟
For the coalition,
还是出于法律
for legal reasons,
我都劝你什么都别做
don't you do a goddamn thing.
对 不 拖车已经在来的路上了
Yeah. No, the tow truck's on its way.
好 就这样
Okay. Yeah.
一会儿见
I'll see you soon.
我能跟你借25美分吗
Hey, you got a quarter I could borrow?
-滚开 死太监 -去死吧你
- Piss off, needle dick. - Fuck you.
有快递请按铃
电♥话♥
你有什么毛病
You got a fucking problem?
你有什么要说的吗
You got something you want to say?
吉米
Jimmy...
你话太多了
you talk a lot.
就跟你父亲一样
Like your father.
知道他后来为什么没消息了吗
Ever wonder why he went quiet?
我就是想打个电♥话♥
Just trying to make a phone call.
交流很重要
Communication is important.
我有杰克的口信
I have a message from Jackie.
价值是个可笑的东西
Value is a funny thing.
前一分钟 有的东西还值很多钱
One minute, something is worth a fortune and the next,
下一分钟 就一文不值了
the very same thing is worthless.
你对别人还有点价值
You're valuable to someone...
暂时而已
at the moment.
所以给你留个活路
So you're still breathing.
你就跟杰克说 我会查出来
Just tell Jackie that I'm going to find out
是谁杀了那些警卫
who murdered those guards.
知道了吗
Okay?
祝你今晚愉快
Have a pleasurable evening.
在他最痛苦的时候 乔布喊道
In his darkest hour Job cried out,
"我的亲人辜负了我"
"My kinfolk have failed,
"我的挚友们遗忘了我"
"And my familiar friends have forgotten me.
"他们住在我的家里却视我为路人"
"They that dwell in my house count me for a stranger.
"而我挚爱的他们对我刀剑相向"
And they whom I loved are turned against me."
这些是一个身处绝望深渊的人所说之言
These are the words of a man in the depths of despair.
他不能理解自己做了什么
Of a person who couldn't understand what he'd done
要在一生中遭受此等磨难
to deserve this lot in life.
如果我们驻足往外看
If we only stop to look outside
看看此刻身边的一切
of what is immediately around us,
正如乔布最终看到了上帝
as Job eventually does when he looks to God,
我们便能逃离被困的命运
we can escape the fate that we find ourselves trapped in.
以圣父 圣子 及圣灵之名
In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
阿门
Amen.
希恩先生
Mr. Sheehan,
你在查尔斯镇住了多久了
how long have you been a resident in Charlestown?
一辈子都住那里
All my life.
你们社区自1975年起发生了四十起凶杀
Forty murders since 1975 in your neighborhood,
只抓了二十四个犯人
only 24 arrests.
这可是犯罪集团的奇迹
That is a miracle of criminal enterprise.
你是想说我杀了人吗
Like I created murder?
凯利·卡尼基和汤米·海耶斯
Kelly Kinicki and Tommy Hayes.
你们互相认识多久了
You've known each other for how long?
自从儿时就认识吗
Since you were kids?
你知不知道恐吓证人
Are you aware that witness intimidation
是查尔斯镇用来制♥造♥事端的
is a time-honored Charlestown tactic
历史悠久的战略 往往是
to make problems, and often people,
让人消失
disappear.
但威胁成功的前提
But intimidation only works
就是罪行是真实存在的
if the violence is real.
凯利·卡尼基就是因为这个被杀的吗
Is that why Kelly Kinicki was murdered?
我不知道那家伙是不是被杀了
I don't know if the guy was murdered.
"那家伙" 那是你朋友 一个同伙
"The guy?" You mean your friend. An accomplice.
你们以前一起犯过案子 对吧
I mean, you did commit crimes with him in the past, right?
我被无罪释放了
I was acquitted.
那两次盗车案可没有
Not on two counts of vehicle theft.
卡尼基没有参与那些
Kinicki wasn't a part of that.
你能告诉我们希恩先生和卡尼基先生
Can you tell us what crimes Mr. Sheehan and Mr. Kinicki
共同参与了什么犯罪吗
took part in together?
什么事这么紧急
What's so urgent?
大陪审团
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表